Abethatguy
Don Juan
And she's banging strangers
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
?you know, I cant quite put my finger on something........
They dated a long time, she got to know his family, now she's emotionally attached to him but isn't banging him, he calls her every day and uses her for emotional support etc.you mean she doesn't want to bang you...
it also depends how long she was with her ex and how the split went, wouldn't deal with this kind of chicks, also bro... get more info?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I’m pretty much going no contact, but we have a lot of mutual friends.Eject, next !!!!
She is using you to.make herself feel better.
Not banging anymore what are you getting out of this?
Nothing. Except blue balls
she’s not banging him though, she pretty much has him by the collar and considers him weakShe doesn't want to bang simply because her interest level is low and 'cause she's bangin the ex hahah
She does not deserve your attention, she is a time waster.I’m pretty much going no contact, but we have a lot of mutual friends.
Why doesn’t she want to bang though? Will distancing myself change things ?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
lol not at all, she kept coming over for the next two weeks after we ****edwas you that bad on bed?
I would just say "who said anything about feelings?"
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
yupso you want to know what the emotional push pull strategy is such that she eventually wants to fvck you
she told me point blank she thinks I’m attractiveSometimes a lady just isn't that into you. It usually involves another guy(s). Happens to the best of us.
Move on and find someone else, as others here suggest.
Dont listen to her word man, watch what she is doing.she told me point blank she thinks I’m attractive
walk away, if she reaches, make sure it's clear you want to **** or it's a no go to any other contacts.she told me point blank she thinks I’m attractive
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.