Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendzoned me after we already banged, saying she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to me because her ex is in her life

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I’m just going to avoid reaching out to her, but not in a p**** way, just a mature way. No spite, nothing. We’ll see how that goes

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I’m out hanging with an attractive female friend whom she never met, posted it on IG to demonstrate SMV

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know but if you fck her again. More aggression. I dont condone hurting women at all but make her feel that you could easily by the way you fck her. Strength.
Definitely. We used to play fight before ****ing, with hair pulling, slapping, spanking, me manhandling her etc

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know but if you fck her again. More aggression. I dont condone hurting women at all but make her feel that you could easily by the way you fck her. Strength.
Control agression, but always be careful to not over do it. Careful calibration.

From experience it make them wet af

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
And she's banging strangers
You're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she found a better prospect.....,

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she founf a better prospect.....,
+1

@OP this why every guru in red pill or pickup say ABUNDANCE.

YOU ARE CUCKED.

OP, man up. Grow a pair of nuts. #nextSet.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off.

Compliance is GOAT STATUS.

High interest level is indicative of her following your lead. Any ambiguity = #next

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not her priority anymore in her priorities rank. her Interest faded away, It doesn't necessarily means she's banging her ex, it could just an exscuse to covertly say you ain't her priority anymore, there's something else going on better and more exciting in her life. Maybe you did something wrong and the competition anxiety is gone, maybe you puked everything about you and your veil of mistery is gone and she found a better prospect.....,
her ex definitely is in the picture, all our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her. I know much more about her than she does about me honestly, and I’ve known her for half a year at this point

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it "she's banging strangers why wont she bang me?" your ego is hurt.
Personally, I would have been out at the "she's banging strangers" but, apparently, you're only going after the lay

this is the kind of crap you have to muddle thru when you only go after the lay

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

@OP this why every guru in red pill or pickup say ABUNDANCE.

YOU ARE CUCKED.

OP, man up. Grow a pair of nuts. #nextSet.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off.

Compliance is GOAT STATUS.

High interest level is indicative of her following your lead. Any ambiguity = #next
I’m not chasing after her or anything, I haven’t talked to her since she last came over. I’m spinning plates but wanna know how to manage this one

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
her ex definitely is in the picture, all our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her. I know much more about her than she does about me honestly, and I’ve known her for half a year at this point
Girls comunicate covertly. Girls gotta know 0.1% about you, just enough to trigger their imagination , they costantly got to stay in a state of anxiety and gussing. It's not who knows more, it's about familiarity, it's about how much crap about you you told to her.

all our friends know about him, he knows about me, and he calls her repeatedly when I’m with her
That's cuckolding, and probably she's fvcking an alpha (or as she called " strangers") that neither you and her ex is talking about

Last edited:

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not chasing after her or anything, I haven’t talked to her since she last came over. I’m spinning plates but wanna know how to manage this one
You ain't spinning this plate, it dropped

YOu ain't applying plates theory, read it, and swallow the red pill. If you red and understood the plates theory, why you made this thread?

Billtx49

Reaction score
All I asked, is if going no contact will change anything, that’s really all I’m asking
Quite possibly will change her attitude if she is attracted to you enough.
If she is, the silence will make her imagination run wild as she sees you slipping away from her, she will approach you then and you call the shots…
If she’s not that hot on you, she’s a goner…

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite possibly will change her attitude if she is attracted to you enough.
If she is, the silence will make her imagination run wild as she sees you slipping away from her, she will approach you then and you call the shots…
If she’s not that hot on you, she’s a goner…
From the beginning she’s been really touchy feely with me, she told her friends she wanted to **** me before we banged, and she’s stated that she thinks I’m attractive, I don’t think any of that disappeared