Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendzone

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have anybody ever gotten out the friendzoned and how?

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only realistic way to ever get out the friendzone is to have no contact for a couple of years and improve your SMV. And then accidentally bump into eachother, not you contacting her via social media.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have anybody ever gotten out the friendzoned and how?
She has to see you in a different light. The way it's done is move on without her, get a new women or women(s) plural. If and when she comes snooping around she will see you sexually valued and she will see the different light. It's up to her to pursue you.

As usual never do these things "to get her" or "get her back". You do it for yourself because your life needs it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to see you in a different light. The way it's done is move on without her, get a new women or women(s) plural. If and when she comes snooping around she will see you sexually valued and she will see the different light. It's up to her to pursue you.

As usual never do these things "to get her" or "get her back". You do it for yourself because your life needs it.
Dude they WILL come back around, even if just to FVCK up your shyt that you have going on. Women like to try to keep you at a level the initially saw you at. They will try to force it by fvcking up your affairs.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude they WILL come back around, even if just to FVCK up your shyt that you have going on. Women like to try to keep you at a level the initially saw you at. They will try to force it by fvcking up your affairs.
I noticed they get pissed when you walk away

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the thing I learned. If you ever DO get out of it, you won’t be interested in her by then anyways. A new girl comes along and all your attention goes to her. Before you know it you can’t even remember old girls name. Then by the time you see her again, you probably won’t be nearly ass attracted to her as you once were. That’s when she might pursue you but you’ve lost all interest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like trying to use men nope if im not ****ing then its ignoring time
They drain your "sexual attraction energy" and store that, they feed that to whomever they open their body to, in return they return you a "gay sexually harmless male" type energy for hanging around.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
They drain your "sexual attraction energy" and store that, they feed that to whomever they open their body to, in return they return you a "gay sexually harmless male" type energy for hanging around.
You must really be doing something wrong dude or reading a ton of books on this topic since your a expert in getting girls to be friends with you. I have one female friend who wants me to her boyfriend and to **** her as well. Even though she says we ain't going to **** but 2 days later shes playing with herself and sending me boob pics.

I don't have a clue on how to get out of the friendzone since I have really never been there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must really be doing something wrong dude or reading a ton of books on this topic since your a expert in getting girls to be friends with you. I have one female friend who wants me to her boyfriend and to **** her as well. Even though she says we ain't going to **** but 2 days later shes playing with herself and sending me boob pics.

I don't have a clue on how to get out of the friendzone since I have really never been there.
I've done both.

Trust me on the "energy" it's not about reading books. I'm real sensitive about my energy. While peoples image of us shouldn't be the image we use for ourselves, if we keep hanging around ones who have a poor image of us, that image will start to take precedent in our mind. It's important to hang with and be with females who see you as a sexually attractive male. That energy will be strengthened in you thru external validation. Internal validation is very important to. They both work together to make your swag.

That female friend of yours likes teasing you. Now what would be worse if she flipped it. She teased boyfriend and fvck the shyt out of her "friend" who hangs on the side. Teasing you likely excites her, makes her feel more sexual and in turn she shares it with her man or another man.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I've done both.

Trust me on the "energy" it's not about reading books. I'm real sensitive about my energy. While peoples image of us shouldn't be the image we use for ourselves, if we keep hanging around ones who have a poor image of us, that image will start to take precedent in our mind. It's important to hang with and be with females who see you as a sexually attractive male. That energy will be strengthened in you thru external validation. Internal validation is very important to. They both work together to make your swag.

That female friend of yours likes teasing you. Now what would be worse if she flipped it. She teased boyfriend and fvck the shyt out of her "friend" who hangs on the side. Teasing you likely excites her, makes her feel more sexual and in turn she shares it with her man or another man.
Lol the chick I'm talking to is ****ing multiple men. She hasn't got a boyfriend. Your right she is constantly teasing me. Just like just about every chick i've come across.