"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Friendzone

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
I think the only realistic way to ever get out the friendzone is to have no contact for a couple of years and improve your SMV. And then accidentally bump into eachother, not you contacting her via social media.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Have anybody ever gotten out the friendzoned and how?
She has to see you in a different light. The way it's done is move on without her, get a new women or women(s) plural. If and when she comes snooping around she will see you sexually valued and she will see the different light. It's up to her to pursue you.

As usual never do these things "to get her" or "get her back". You do it for yourself because your life needs it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She has to see you in a different light. The way it's done is move on without her, get a new women or women(s) plural. If and when she comes snooping around she will see you sexually valued and she will see the different light. It's up to her to pursue you.

As usual never do these things "to get her" or "get her back". You do it for yourself because your life needs it.
Dude they WILL come back around, even if just to FVCK up your shyt that you have going on. Women like to try to keep you at a level the initially saw you at. They will try to force it by fvcking up your affairs.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

1

151674

Guest
Dude they WILL come back around, even if just to FVCK up your shyt that you have going on. Women like to try to keep you at a level the initially saw you at. They will try to force it by fvcking up your affairs.
I noticed they get pissed when you walk away
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Here’s the thing I learned. If you ever DO get out of it, you won’t be interested in her by then anyways. A new girl comes along and all your attention goes to her. Before you know it you can’t even remember old girls name. Then by the time you see her again, you probably won’t be nearly ass attracted to her as you once were. That’s when she might pursue you but you’ve lost all interest.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Women like trying to use men nope if im not ****ing then its ignoring time
They drain your "sexual attraction energy" and store that, they feed that to whomever they open their body to, in return they return you a "gay sexually harmless male" type energy for hanging around.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
They drain your "sexual attraction energy" and store that, they feed that to whomever they open their body to, in return they return you a "gay sexually harmless male" type energy for hanging around.
You must really be doing something wrong dude or reading a ton of books on this topic since your a expert in getting girls to be friends with you. I have one female friend who wants me to her boyfriend and to **** her as well. Even though she says we ain't going to **** but 2 days later shes playing with herself and sending me boob pics.

I don't have a clue on how to get out of the friendzone since I have really never been there.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You must really be doing something wrong dude or reading a ton of books on this topic since your a expert in getting girls to be friends with you. I have one female friend who wants me to her boyfriend and to **** her as well. Even though she says we ain't going to **** but 2 days later shes playing with herself and sending me boob pics.

I don't have a clue on how to get out of the friendzone since I have really never been there.
I've done both.

Trust me on the "energy" it's not about reading books. I'm real sensitive about my energy. While peoples image of us shouldn't be the image we use for ourselves, if we keep hanging around ones who have a poor image of us, that image will start to take precedent in our mind. It's important to hang with and be with females who see you as a sexually attractive male. That energy will be strengthened in you thru external validation. Internal validation is very important to. They both work together to make your swag.

That female friend of yours likes teasing you. Now what would be worse if she flipped it. She teased boyfriend and fvck the shyt out of her "friend" who hangs on the side. Teasing you likely excites her, makes her feel more sexual and in turn she shares it with her man or another man.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I've done both.

Trust me on the "energy" it's not about reading books. I'm real sensitive about my energy. While peoples image of us shouldn't be the image we use for ourselves, if we keep hanging around ones who have a poor image of us, that image will start to take precedent in our mind. It's important to hang with and be with females who see you as a sexually attractive male. That energy will be strengthened in you thru external validation. Internal validation is very important to. They both work together to make your swag.

That female friend of yours likes teasing you. Now what would be worse if she flipped it. She teased boyfriend and fvck the shyt out of her "friend" who hangs on the side. Teasing you likely excites her, makes her feel more sexual and in turn she shares it with her man or another man.
Lol the chick I'm talking to is ****ing multiple men. She hasn't got a boyfriend. Your right she is constantly teasing me. Just like just about every chick i've come across.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top