Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forgiving vs holding grudges...

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean "before the shyt hits the fan"?

In any event, I would like to believe people have a conscience and would be sorry, but I suppose that's an idealistic way to think. Sadly I am learning this, that there are many people in this world that truly do not give a shyt.
I mean, before they're called out on their poor behavior. Say a coworker disrespects you at work and you tell your boss about it. Your coworker will then come to you and apologize - but it's not a sincere apology. They're just apologizing because your boss told them to, or they're apologizing because they want to avoid punishment.

98% of the inhabitants of planet Earth are narcissistic *ssholes who only care about themselves. Self-preservation and money is all they give a sh*t about.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an old saying, that revenge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

Personally I forgive (even if I don't verbalize it), but that doesn't mean they get to be part of my life again. Stewing over the past is the same as worrying about the future - big waste of the present.
I do understand this and often agree with the sentiment of "living well is the best revenge"

However I think context may matter... There can be varying degrees of being wronged.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wel as a hypothetical exercise if somebody was going to do it fish oil in a syringe down car door seals and air conditioning vents works. Cost them thousands to get it cleaned. And of course that hypothetical someone would need to be careful cameras everywhere these days

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“I’m not perfect, I’m forgiven”

Hah, f dat

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've really tried to let something go but I can't and am haunted by it to a degree. I think plotting out vengeance may be the only way past it.

I did try to resist it for a very long time..