Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaming hell you guys are anal over lifting weights too......

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think I called for a ban? This is where you call Allen a ***** for not banning "Real Man" because Allen is indecisive in whether to ban or not simply because of one or two person saying "RM knows".

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Aside from the attitude, I agree with Real Man. Go look up Pavel if you want REAL health and fitness knowledge.
And strength.

But Pavel isn't the only way nor the best way.

Pavel isn't good with health, I know plenty of other people who has better information on "how to be healthy" than Pavel's. I'll admit, he can make you strong but not as healthy as other source that I know.

webmd.com
nih.gov
healthfinder.gov

Some more I can't remember.
Those are good to start.

I am a mixed bodybuilder/powerlifter, not pure like "Real Man".

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you would have to agree with the idiot. The guy is practically saying "lift heavy, and eat a lot". FUKKIN DUH! Thats practically the basis of bodybuilding.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phenomenom101
Of course you would have to agree with the idiot. The guy is practically saying "lift heavy, and eat a lot". FUKKIN DUH! Thats practically the basis of bodybuilding.
If it is then go tell that to the dweebs at bodybuilding.com.

Saine, we're not talking about diseases here. We're talking physical health, and Pavel IS good with that.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is then go tell that to the dweebs at bodybuilding.com.

Saine, we're not talking about diseases here. We're talking physical health, and Pavel IS good with that.
bodybuilding.com is bodybuilding.com

sosuave is sosuave

We're talking about the entire package. You can't just worry about the outside but not inside, vice versa. Like I said, there are some other link which I'm tired to bring up now. Sherdog's forum is one of them.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never met a real man who makes a habit of calling other men pussies.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phrozen
I have never met a real man who makes a habit of calling other men pussies.
Why don't we call for a ban? We seriously already know this. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
For cardio health.

Hill sprints.

Intervals are the way to go.

Use Matt Fureys combat conditioning routines.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Hey saine,

You dont like me do you? Is it cos i call a spade a spade?

I speak the truth always. My shiiat is the real deal. anything i say on here is the truth gained from real world experience. Whether it be about women or lifting weights. I know my shiat.

Combine a good weights routine with interval cardio. Healthy inside and out.

You can even do weights in interval fashion - high rep clean and presses for example. Get you huffing and puffing.

Forget the 30 minute slow paced cardio on bikes and rowers. do running (roadwork) it is good and develops different type of wind to hIt cardio.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well judging from your other post (not relating to h/f) you were an idiot. For h/f, I have to say, all you do is recap the obvious.
Why not just help the rest? You know, the ones with questions.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saine,
Originally posted by Saine
It's a useless recap and can be vague.

200 lb. reps? Wtf? Some of us can't even bench half of what we weigh. Ketogenic? Oh boy.

Then dictating OUR workout time for us? I have had T, TH, and SAT. What are you gonna say? Huh?

That's for getting "big and strong". Why not read the guides stickied? Jeez,
Saine, if you can't bench one hundred ("200 lb. reps? Wtf? Some of us can't even bench half of what we weigh") then you are on the wrong forum. If you can't bench 200 do what is acceptable to you. T TH S... wow, you completely killed his point. His point was do it at intervals, 3x/week with 1 day rest between... its a valid point... give your muscles time to recuperate. Also, don't take stuff so literal to make a point, no wonder this thread is titled "Flaming hell."

Real man,
Originally posted by Real Man
Is it cos i call a spade a spade?
Shut the ƒuck up with your racist crap.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhap I made a mistake of saying "some of us". I meant those of the people who post here and other weight-lifting forum as well.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, that's not a racist phrase. Quit being so friggin liberal.
Spade=Coon=N*gger

What the hell does "liberal" have to do with any of this? I just don't need to hear stupid white guys "front" about how they "tell it to a n!gga like a n!gga" and how they're bad ass. Keep your fake sh!t to yourself and you ain't black, whitie. We already have Eminem.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Call a spade a spade" is a term for calling them like you see them. Now you're hating on white people in defense of your own race too. Stop being such an embarrassement to your race and stop being so paranoid..
And niggardly is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as "someone who is cheap, stingy." I hope you understand what Spade means. Now, you don't know my race so don't make retarded conclusions, try to guess my race, homie. You won't get it. And I'm an embarassment? ROFL! Keep trying...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what race you are, you're anal either way, although if you're white and saying this to me then that makes you two times more of a nutjob. Go do a google search on "Calling a spade a spade" and you'll see that I'm RIGHT, and that it's not of a racist origin. What's next, you gonna call poker racist for having Spade cards? You gonna call David Spade a racist for having the wrong last name?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya

Shut the ƒuck up with your racist crap.
calling a spade a spade is a term relating to cards

spades, heats, dimonds, etc.

when some one says they call a spade a spade it means that they are saying it as it is

it has nothing to do with race

besides i havent seen anything about race in this thread

just about pu$$ies