Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaming hell you guys are anal over lifting weights too......

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Man u guys are a bunch of pussiesss....excuse me but this is the truth.

Getting big and strong:

1)Eat!

2)Train heavy, compund moves - deadlifts, squats, presses benches, cleans but never to complete failure. Look up Pavel, Louies stuff (westside). Do isloation moves as well after compund moves. I normally do a little isolation work for biceps triceps.

I find M W F works excellent. Light medium heavy. Do full body workouts.

You want big shoulders. Strictly military press 200 pounds for reps. When you reach that have a look at your shoulders.

It takes time, fools.

Cutting down:

Ketogenic diet.

Normal weights routine. Have some glucose before workouts though. 2 months and you will have cut down...way down.

Quit chaisng prettyboy look.

Power is where its at.

I always speak the truth. Real world experience talking. You either like it or lump it.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Ban?

That's pretty solid advice. Those sources Real refers to are golden.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a useless recap and can be vague.

200 lb. reps? Wtf? Some of us can't even bench half of what we weigh. Ketogenic? Oh boy.

Then dictating OUR workout time for us? I have had T, TH, and SAT. What are you gonna say? Huh?

That's for getting "big and strong". Why not read the guides stickied? Jeez,

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I agree about the ketogenic diet, it's not a favourite of mine although it will help fat boys drop the pounds pretty quick. The training advice is good though, albeit a little vague, but the gist of it is sound.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
That's the point you pussiesss!. Vague. You are too anal. To into specifics. I bet if you have one bad workout you get all depressed.

You guys are pussiesss when it comes to women and pussiesss when it comes to weights.

I gave you the template for getting big, getting cut and turning into a fine healthy powerful specimen.

I gave you diamond. If you can't see it for a diamond due to it being coated in coal then you will never be anything.

As long as you do the basics....eat well...progressively get stronger...you will develop. It takes time. never go to complete failure. You will burn out. eventually you will need to start cycling intensity.

M W F works good as any. feel strong go heavy, feel weak go light and rep out. 5 x 5 rep scheme works good for overall.

Mens health type workouts will never get you anywhere.

I know my shiat.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Ketogenic diets burn pure fat.

A TKD or a CKD would suit athletes.

I have never come across a more effective diet for FAT loss. Never.

Bodybuilders of the past have used keto diets to much success. they used to call them meat and water diets.

It works.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Pavel Tsatsoulinhe has good stuff. With his material i vastly improved my chinning capability - grease the groove. Power to the people is also a good book to read by Pavel.

Louies westside stuff is as good as it gets.

Wanna get big...
eat eat eat. meat pleanty red meat washed down with milk.

Maybe you to pussssy to eat like that....

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
200 lb. reps? Wtf? Some of us can't even bench half of what we weigh. Ketogenic? Oh boy

What? are u telling me there are guys here who at 150 lbs cannot bench 75lbs?

My wife can do that!

When u military press 200lbs and up look at your shoulders. I am talking repping out and building up. Your shoulders, traps, triceps will be developed more than any isolation excersise ever could!

Infact the deadlift and shoulder press are two excersizes that i would do when on limited time.

Grow some balls.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Pavels ladder worked well to get me up to 200ish pounds overhead press.

At heavy enough weight but not heavy enough to tax you too much.

Anthony Ditillo has some goos stuff too.

His 3 singles at a constant weight followed by a back down set gave good results.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keto is the best form of cutting available. period.

military press is solid but 200lbs ****

i think im at 145 and i busted my balls to get that far

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
as long as you can get to pressing your bodyweight overhead....thats what matters.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I said "oh boy" to ketogenic, I knew many of us here are reluctant to do that (not me) simply because we're here for being healthy and not to bodybuild.

Read the forum name, ^^^ it says "Health and Fitness", not bodybuilding.

Other than that I have no other opinion.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
You seem to say bodybuild is not healthy and keto diets are unhealthy?

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Real Man
You seem to say bodybuild is not healthy and keto diets are unhealthy?
No, I said some people here just want to work out their body to a certain extent. They want to look like Calvin Klein stars and not the next Ah-nold.

I never said keto diets are unhealthy, don't put words in my mouth.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
No, I said some people here just want to work out their body to a certain extent. They want to look like Calvin Klein stars and not the next Ah-nold

If that is teh case...you guys are gay.

Pussies.

Calvin Klien models...LOL!

A man is big, strong and rugged! power!

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RM has some good advice. I too think that a lot of people here worry way too much about the details and not enough about busting their ass in the gym.

Get a routine and stick with it and lift heavy. Don't ask stupid questions that you most likely already know the answer to.

A man is power and size but we all have goals for ourselves. I personally am going for the lean and ripped look that so many "models" have going on for them. I don't want to be a "bodybuilding champ" or anything like that. Set goals for yourself and stick to them... whatever they are. And Real Man... you have no place criticizing others for what they want to do with their body... it is exactly that, theirs.

You know what guys. I'm taking a break from this place. I've tried to help people out for a long time now and I haven't seen ONE person post results from all the information on here. All it is now is a lot of *****ing and complaining... not enough action.

You know what to do... so just fukken do it. I'm out.

- Industry

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you said Industry, Real Man thinks you're gay. :rolleyes:

Amorican23

Don Juan
Reaction score
real man knows what he's talking about.

ive been powerlifting for several years now, at 165 bodyweight i bench 340, squat 430 and overhead for reps with 185 . training heavy will get you much better results that goofing around with garbage you read in muscle and fiction. stick to the big lifts...bench, incline, squat, deadlift, good morning, overheads, weighted dips, cleans.

training like this will not make you look like a bodybuilder...its purely strength training and although you will gain some size, the majority of what you gain will be strength. even if you are one of the "toners" or "cutters" remember that tone = residual tension in a relaxed muscle. the only way to develop this tension is through training with high tension. high tension = heavy weight. stop reading your little magazines and start working hard

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this is stupid. First of all, I dont like that Ketogenic ****. Your fukking up your bodies chemistry and the day you get off of your Ketogenic diet your ass gets all that fat back. Ketogenics is mostly a "quick fix". Nothin that you can stick to. Truth is a good diet is something that you can stick to and that your health can benefit from. Powerliftin' is just somethin for strength. There are different weightlifting methods to advance in specific abilities (endurance, gain muscle mass, toning, etc.). Dont go around calling everyone pussies cause they wanna look good. Its their ****in decision. Not everyone can go through the same plan to get in shape. Everyone body chemistry is different, the same **** that you use might not work for everyone else. Fukkin read around dumbass.