First time interested in a black chick...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for one, you can stop fetishising her and just ask her out like any other woman. She's not a god. She's only human.
That's true. Pedestalation occurs and that hurts your chances greatly. This lady is someones daughter, someones sister, someones neice, she takes craps like you, bleeds when she's cut, gets sick, and has to take care of herself to appear her best.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually there are African women with Aqualine features naturally. Many Sudanese, Ethiopian & Somalian women have thin noses and high cheekbones.

Anybody ever see Iman, David Bowie's wife? One of the most beautiful women in the world, and very fine facial features.

Genetic studies have shown greater genetic diversity amongst African tribes than between any other ethnic comparison. I'd have to look for the study but the idea that black means one set of traits is silliness.

Hot is hot OP. If she's your cup of tea go for it! I think she's a gorgeous woman even though I'm not into women...I appreciate beauty and she is certainly beautiful.

Just don't get all gaa gaa. That goes badly as you know.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So this is the first time a black girl has ever really caught my eye. She's seriously one of the hottest black girls I've ever seen-maybe even one of the hottest girls I've ever met, black or white.

She has curly hair but she wears it straight sometimes too. She's got a nice body, a degree, and isn't one of those egoistical pretty girls either. She just got out of a 5 year relationship about a year ago so I know she's not a sloot.

Like I said I'm a white guy and this is the first time being interested in a black chick so I just don't know how to really go about things. So what do you think of her? Any tips or stories of dating outside your race?

Here's some pics of her from NYE and with her curly hair.
She is hot as hell. Just beware of dating the black chicks who have kids because, usually they are by some convicted, bum, loser, thug.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a mixed girl. Mixed girls are so fine. Kinds different from a full black girl.

Dude try to get with her. If she can cook then she probably can do some of that tasty African/Caribbean cuisine. It's delicious. Plus black girls are typically cooler than white girls imo.

This has made me realise how much I want a Beyonce or a tinashe in my life lol

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think black girls look way nicer when they have their hair natural like in that third pic.

Anyway treat her same as any other girl, just try not to be too much of a cracker (but also don't start talking ebonics haha)

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
She is hot as hell. Just beware of dating the black chicks who have kids because, usually they are by some convicted, bum, loser, thug.
True. Luckily she has no kids and she comes from a good family. Both of her parents went to the #1 school in her state. I'm just surprised she hasn't been taken already.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP- do not put this chick on a pedestal. It seems as though you have already put her there and mentally you already put her out of reach.

Just curious OP......is her ex a white dude or black dude?

Approach her like you would any other chick that you want to take the bait. Be social and a touch flirty, but by all means ask her out. Get your answer.

Dont bring up the race topic or think you have to act any different than you normally would with a chick.

When I date younger women (I'm 39 and normally date chicks between 25-30) I never bring up the age difference. Normally, they wont either. Same with race.

Black women can be very sexy and I have hooked up with one or two in my time.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
OP- do not put this chick on a pedestal. It seems as though you have already put her there and mentally you already put her out of reach.

Just curious OP......is her ex a white dude or black dude?

Approach her like you would any other chick that you want to take the bait. Be social and a touch flirty, but by all means ask her out. Get your answer.

Dont bring up the race topic or think you have to act any different than you normally would with a chick.

When I date younger women (I'm 39 and normally date chicks between 25-30) I never bring up the age difference. Normally, they wont either. Same with race.

Black women can be very sexy and I have hooked up with one or two in my time.

Her ex was black.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
I think black girls look way nicer when they have their hair natural like in that third pic.

Anyway treat her same as any other girl, just try not to be too much of a cracker (but also don't start talking ebonics haha)
Haha.
Actually there are African women with Aqualine features naturally. Many Sudanese, Ethiopian & Somalian women have thin noses and high cheekbones.

Anybody ever see Iman, David Bowie's wife? One of the most beautiful women in the world, and very fine facial features.

Genetic studies have shown greater genetic diversity amongst African tribes than between any other ethnic comparison. I'd have to look for the study but the idea that black means one set of traits is silliness.

Hot is hot OP. If she's your cup of tea go for it! I think she's a gorgeous woman even though I'm not into women...I appreciate beauty and she is certainly beautiful.

Just don't get all gaa gaa. That goes badly as you know.
Yea you're right. I'm going to try to keep my emotions/mind in check with this one.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because Ethiopians, Somalis and many Sudanese are a product of the mixing of Caucasian (i.e. Arab and Berber) North African tribes and black Sub-Saharan African tribes. Unmixed black Africans come primarily from the western and southern parts Africa.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
had to come back and say if you haven't given a black chick a try before do so immediately.

They're amazing

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had to come back and say if you haven't given a black chick a try before do so immediately.

They're amazing
They are just a woman like any other woman. Stop the generalizations. You will find amazing women in all races eventually.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are just a woman like any other woman. Stop the generalizations. You will find amazing women in all races eventually.
Yup, although I have to say their skin is much much softer than any white broad. Latinas too, that silky smooth skin. I've never been with 1, only second base.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, although I have to say their skin is much much softer than any white broad. Latinas too, that silky smooth skin. I've never been with 1, only second base.
That's because they have to use lotion all the time to prevent it from being ashy...

lotion is huge among black people...I worked with all black co-workers for a time and they were the most lotion using mofo's I've ever seen, lol

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we see races differently in this regard because they fail btch tests differently.

Honestly, you shouldn't change anything. The same alpha mind frame that helped you land a hot white girl will help you land a hot black girl. If she's interested, you'll know. If not, next.