Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report - HB7

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl from college.

Sweet. Acted childishly. Enthusiastic. Funny. Very feminine.

Took her on an adventure sport, she performed well. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Intelligent.

Heart pumping, leaned in for a kiss. Felt resistance. Brushed it off, kept the evening going great. Lots of kino, she felt into it.

Red flags:

Diseases running in the family.
Mole on her eyelash makes edges her to HB6
Possible tumour history.
Army brat.
Big purse.
No real hobbies as such.
Planned a date on Sunday, she agreed - I had to cancel as I'm leaving. Asked her out today. She refused (has plans)

Her refusal flicked me off, only because she knows im leaving tomorrow, she didn't offer to reschedule or push for tomorrow, I ghosted her.

Chemistry was intense, spent hours together mountain climbing.

Planning to see other women and workout, but the feeling of loss of a bang seems intense especially after time spent together.

This place helps me refocus and acts as closure.

Her action spoke louder than her words.
Another one bites the dust.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These red flags you listed.. they're red flags why?

If you like this chick give it one more shot man. It's nbd.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Met a girl from college.

Took her on an adventure sport, she performed well. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Intelligent.

Heart pumping, leaned in for a kiss. Felt resistance. Brushed it off, kept the evening going great. Lots of kino, she felt into it.

Red flags:

Possible tumour history.
Army brat.
Big purse.
No real hobbies as such.
Planned a date on Sunday, she agreed - I had to cancel as I'm leaving. Asked her out today. She refused (has plans)

Her refusal flicked me off, only because she knows im leaving tomorrow, she didn't offer to reschedule or push for tomorrow, I ghosted her.

Planning to see other women and workout, but the feeling of loss of a bang seems intense especially after time spent together.

Why is a big purse a red flag?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Met a girl from college.

Red flags:

Possible tumour history.
Army brat.
Big purse.
No real hobbies as such.

Foolish reasoning, but whatever you wish. You are now being as picky as the ladies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Foolish reasoning, but whatever you wish. You are now being as picky as the ladies.
Funny on twitter there was a post about how dating sites hard to find decent guys. I then posted about how women are too picky and list far too many qualifiers for being already damaged goods on old. Well female twitter users didnt like that and one even said they're picky because they dont want to be raped.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Funny on twitter there was a post about how dating sites hard to find decent guys. I then posted about how women are too picky and list far too many qualifiers for being already damaged goods on old. Well female twitter users didnt like that and one even said they're picky because they dont want to be raped.
Yea, many dudes are becoming too feminine on their requirements just to have sex. It's unreal.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted her number and hit the gym.
Talked to a couple of more women, played some music and just kept her out of my mind.

By the end of the day she reinitiated contact and she is enthusiastic to meet today.

She blurted out, "we aren't having sex " .
We all know what that means.

I do think she's a cool girl to hang with so I'm just going to meet her to practice my game.

Let's see what happens boys.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These red flags you listed.. they're red flags why?

If you like this chick give it one more shot man. It's nbd.
Im going for it. Thanks man.
I just prefer investing my time in a woman who shows high interest, instead of converting them from low interest to high interest.

Since when is that a bad thing?

you want to bang her or make her your wife? Start out just looking to bang them and worry about relationship potential after that.
Good advice. Thank you for the reframe.

Why is a big purse a red flag?
In my experience the bigger a woman's purse is or her hoop earrings, the more deceptive she has been.
It makes no sense, but it's a pattern I've seen.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Im going for it. Thanks man.
I just prefer investing my time in a woman who shows high interest, instead of converting them from low interest to high interest.

Since when is that a bad thing?

Good advice. Thank you for the reframe.

In my experience the bigger a woman's purse is or her hoop earrings, the more deceptive she has been.
It makes no sense, but it's a pattern I've seen.
You're just f ucking them dude. Stop being so picky. In an out a few times and then switch; if you like.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just f ucking them dude. Stop being so picky. In an out a few times and then switch; if you like.
To fuvk them, I need to escalate physically.

I generally do that by making out.

Today I'll judge her body language and lean in when she continues to kino.

If she resists again, on to the next one.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman flaked despite continuing to reinitiate contact

Note to self:

From a game point of view, women reinitiating contact does not imply high interest always.

Next step:

Began NC immediately. It's always better to make a move and judge a woman by her actions and reciprocations than words.

Keep lifting, keep spinning.

Date: 29/12/2019 - 60 days hard NC

Peace

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just send her a picture of your **** and say 'well if you change your mind" and go NC.
But ONLY if you have a nice Johnson.