"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Field Report - HB7

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Met a girl from college.

Sweet. Acted childishly. Enthusiastic. Funny. Very feminine.

Took her on an adventure sport, she performed well. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Intelligent.

Heart pumping, leaned in for a kiss. Felt resistance. Brushed it off, kept the evening going great. Lots of kino, she felt into it.

Red flags:

Diseases running in the family.
Mole on her eyelash makes edges her to HB6
Possible tumour history.
Army brat.
Big purse.
No real hobbies as such.
Planned a date on Sunday, she agreed - I had to cancel as I'm leaving. Asked her out today. She refused (has plans)

Her refusal flicked me off, only because she knows im leaving tomorrow, she didn't offer to reschedule or push for tomorrow, I ghosted her.

Chemistry was intense, spent hours together mountain climbing.

Planning to see other women and workout, but the feeling of loss of a bang seems intense especially after time spent together.

This place helps me refocus and acts as closure.

Her action spoke louder than her words.
Another one bites the dust.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
These red flags you listed.. they're red flags why?

If you like this chick give it one more shot man. It's nbd.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Met a girl from college.

Sweet. Acted childishly. Enthusiastic. Funny. Very feminine.

Took her on an adventure sport, she performed well. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Intelligent.

Heart pumping, leaned in for a kiss. Felt resistance. Brushed it off, kept the evening going great. Lots of kino, she felt into it.

Red flags:

Diseases running in the family.
Mole on her eyelash makes edges her to HB6
Possible tumour history.
Army brat.
Big purse.
No real hobbies as such.
Planned a date on Sunday, she agreed - I had to cancel as I'm leaving. Asked her out today. She refused (has plans)

Her refusal flicked me off, only because she knows im leaving tomorrow, she didn't offer to reschedule or push for tomorrow, I ghosted her.

Chemistry was intense, spent hours together mountain climbing.

Planning to see other women and workout, but the feeling of loss of a bang seems intense especially after time spent together.

This place helps me refocus and acts as closure.

Her action spoke louder than her words.
Another one bites the dust.
Why is a big purse a red flag?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Met a girl from college.

Sweet. Acted childishly. Enthusiastic. Funny. Very feminine.

Took her on an adventure sport, she performed well. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Intelligent.

Heart pumping, leaned in for a kiss. Felt resistance. Brushed it off, kept the evening going great. Lots of kino, she felt into it.

Red flags:

Diseases running in the family.
Mole on her eyelash makes edges her to HB6
Possible tumour history.
Army brat.
Big purse.
No real hobbies as such.
Planned a date on Sunday, she agreed - I had to cancel as I'm leaving. Asked her out today. She refused (has plans)

Her refusal flicked me off, only because she knows im leaving tomorrow, she didn't offer to reschedule or push for tomorrow, I ghosted her.

Chemistry was intense, spent hours together mountain climbing.

Planning to see other women and workout, but the feeling of loss of a bang seems intense especially after time spent together.

This place helps me refocus and acts as closure.

Her action spoke louder than her words.
Another one bites the dust.
Foolish reasoning, but whatever you wish. You are now being as picky as the ladies.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Foolish reasoning, but whatever you wish. You are now being as picky as the ladies.
Funny on twitter there was a post about how dating sites hard to find decent guys. I then posted about how women are too picky and list far too many qualifiers for being already damaged goods on old. Well female twitter users didnt like that and one even said they're picky because they dont want to be raped.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Funny on twitter there was a post about how dating sites hard to find decent guys. I then posted about how women are too picky and list far too many qualifiers for being already damaged goods on old. Well female twitter users didnt like that and one even said they're picky because they dont want to be raped.
Yea, many dudes are becoming too feminine on their requirements just to have sex. It's unreal.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I deleted her number and hit the gym.
Talked to a couple of more women, played some music and just kept her out of my mind.

By the end of the day she reinitiated contact and she is enthusiastic to meet today.

She blurted out, "we aren't having sex " .
We all know what that means.

I do think she's a cool girl to hang with so I'm just going to meet her to practice my game.

Let's see what happens boys.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
These red flags you listed.. they're red flags why?

If you like this chick give it one more shot man. It's nbd.
Im going for it. Thanks man.
I just prefer investing my time in a woman who shows high interest, instead of converting them from low interest to high interest.

Foolish reasoning, but whatever you wish. You are now being as picky as the ladies.
Since when is that a bad thing?

you want to bang her or make her your wife? Start out just looking to bang them and worry about relationship potential after that.
Good advice. Thank you for the reframe.

Why is a big purse a red flag?
In my experience the bigger a woman's purse is or her hoop earrings, the more deceptive she has been.
It makes no sense, but it's a pattern I've seen.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Im going for it. Thanks man.
I just prefer investing my time in a woman who shows high interest, instead of converting them from low interest to high interest.



Since when is that a bad thing?



Good advice. Thank you for the reframe.



In my experience the bigger a woman's purse is or her hoop earrings, the more deceptive she has been.
It makes no sense, but it's a pattern I've seen.
You're just f ucking them dude. Stop being so picky. In an out a few times and then switch; if you like.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
You're just f ucking them dude. Stop being so picky. In an out a few times and then switch; if you like.
To fuvk them, I need to escalate physically.

I generally do that by making out.

Today I'll judge her body language and lean in when she continues to kino.

If she resists again, on to the next one.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
The woman flaked despite continuing to reinitiate contact

Note to self:

From a game point of view, women reinitiating contact does not imply high interest always.

Next step:

Began NC immediately. It's always better to make a move and judge a woman by her actions and reciprocations than words.

Keep lifting, keep spinning.

Date: 29/12/2019 - 60 days hard NC

Peace
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Just send her a picture of your **** and say 'well if you change your mind" and go NC.
But ONLY if you have a nice Johnson.
 
Top