Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FG'man's Journal about losing fat!

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there!
I'm making this journal about me losing weight mainly because of two reasons:

- I want to keep track of my fat loss and stay motivated.
- I want the maybe overweight people, who see this get motivated to lose their weight too!

Anyways, here's some data about me:

I'm 15 years old, 189 cm tall and weigh 92 kilo. My fat percentage is pretty high at 23%, but I'm luckily not looking fat.

I'm going to write about my fat percentage and weight every few days and what I did and ate to get thinner.

Wish me luck and some determination, folks!

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, my goal is the 10 % fat, I've read many times, that this is the optimal fat percentage.

Anyways, I'm going to start posting more by tomorrow. I was away in London for the weekend with my school and it was pretty cool there, but I could only eat fast food.. ^^

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not an optimal fat percentage..it looks good and that's it. Dude you can drop below 80 and still look good (provided you have the muscle)

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recorded the data this morning:

Weight: 97 kilo
Fat percentage : 23.9%
Water weight: 59.4 %

Had a normal breakfast and lunch today, two bread rolls for both each.
I'm eating dark bread, it's healthier.
I'm going to eat scrumbled eggs with bacon for dinner.

I'm also going to have 90 minutes handball training today + some training at home.

The next report will probably come in 3 days!

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Espi: Thanks for the informations! :)

Anyways, the data for today:

Weight: 96,6 Kg
Fat percentage: 23 %
Water weight: 51,7 %

I lost 0,9 % fat. When comparing the both datas, you'll also see a big difference with the water weight. That's because I'm could only vaguely remember it.. ^^

By the way, I'm eating lots of protein-rich food and I'm swimming almost everyday to burn fat and get muscles.

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Badabum, back in da house!

Weight: 90 kg
fat percentage: 19,4 %
waterweight: 54,3%

Haven't posted in this thread for quite some time, but now I'm back. Expect more on my journey to the sixpack!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
how are you measuring your fat %age? also, rather that rely on the scales, take beofre and after pics, bit late in the day now and measure yourself, waist, chest hips etc. well done so far

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
bioimpedance scales measure the fat percentage by applying a current and checking the resistance. it's a pretty handy tool.

I'm in holidays right now so I can't go to my scale. I'll write some more data when I'm back.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FG'man said:
bioimpedance scales measure the fat percentage by applying a current and checking the resistance. it's a pretty handy tool.

I'm in holidays right now so I can't go to my scale. I'll write some more data when I'm back.
They are pretty inaccurate, especially as you get more muscular...