Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex GF Will Not Go Away

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if you like making yourself no challenge to a woman.
So you have to string along someone 6 months and playing some games like women do? I think it's enough of a time to get exclusive, two months of dating.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So you have to string along someone 6 months and playing some games like women do? I think it's enough of a time to get exclusive, two months of dating.
Not about stringing them along it's about making them earn it. People inherently value something less when they didn't have to work hard to obtain it. The easier it was the less value it holds.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not about stringing them along it's about making them earn it. People inherently value something less when they didn't have to work hard to obtain it. The easier it was the less value it holds.
For sure.

Another benefit of spinning plates in a rotation.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have an ex from 10 years ago keep testing the waters for some chance, if thing didnt go her way she will smearing me around.. We have kids together, so ghosting wasnt possible here.

Shes way beyond her wall now, become bitter and crazier than ever, would get any kind of attention from me even if im retaliate on her legally shell just love it.. Its fvcking skck and im sick of it.

In your case get out while you can.. If she suicide mailing you, dont hesitate to inform the authority, it could be real and it isnt your job to go and save her.. but dont return to her call text etc. She will be gone eventually.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block her

Threaten her

Kill her

* Avengers music starts playing

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!