"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ex GF Will Not Go Away

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Maybe if you like making yourself no challenge to a woman.
So you have to string along someone 6 months and playing some games like women do? I think it's enough of a time to get exclusive, two months of dating.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
So you have to string along someone 6 months and playing some games like women do? I think it's enough of a time to get exclusive, two months of dating.
Not about stringing them along it's about making them earn it. People inherently value something less when they didn't have to work hard to obtain it. The easier it was the less value it holds.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Not about stringing them along it's about making them earn it. People inherently value something less when they didn't have to work hard to obtain it. The easier it was the less value it holds.
For sure.

Another benefit of spinning plates in a rotation.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I still have an ex from 10 years ago keep testing the waters for some chance, if thing didnt go her way she will smearing me around.. We have kids together, so ghosting wasnt possible here.

Shes way beyond her wall now, become bitter and crazier than ever, would get any kind of attention from me even if im retaliate on her legally shell just love it.. Its fvcking skck and im sick of it.

In your case get out while you can.. If she suicide mailing you, dont hesitate to inform the authority, it could be real and it isnt your job to go and save her.. but dont return to her call text etc. She will be gone eventually.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Block her

Threaten her

Kill her

* Avengers music starts playing

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!
 
Top