Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ending Things Based on Projected Outcomes

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
? So you want me to lie to you?

You did not meet her standards. You felt short on some level & posted it here. I just gave you my own take it. Not long term is still a rejection dude, but that's my opinion.
Jesus, some frajile people here.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
? So you want me to lie to you?

You did not meet her standards. You felt short on some level & posted it here. I just gave you my own take it. Not long term is still a rejection dude, but that's my opinion.
Jesus, some frajile people here.
She actually said I'm dangerous and the opposite of the nice guy/provider type. She may or may not have meant unsuitable long term, who knows. The only thing you ran with was that, and some buyers remorse drivel. You are wrong on both counts and you still haven't understood why I posted for advice and support. The more shrewd members have.

Dude, anyone with any experience can see there's no depth or real insight to your posts. You pile in on new threads without even reading or understanding the original post properly and repeat verbatim what you've read somewhere. There's a number of people pointing this out to you. Listen to them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended it with a girl a while back. Japanese, studying in Europe, half my age, a good 7. Lasted 9-10 weeks. I got oneitis but hid most of it well. High IL throughout. 2 time of the month meltdowns, bit of childish disrespect, kept her cards close to her chest, put herself first, but no lies detected. Lots of sh!t tests, some failed. My gut was screaming at me but my d!ck was telling me to plough on.

The thing is, I bailed out from the PROJECTED outcome (further disrespect) based on experience, not from the magnitude of the bad behaviour so far.

So now I'm stuck in a loop between thinking 'you clever fvcker' to 'I should have held firm, she was just about break' depending on where my head is at. And that's why I'm still ruminating.

Any ideas?
You dropped the ball. Always let it ride. You can learn and get a take away thereafter. If you approach pickup the same way, you allow for approach anxiety and excuses to ***** out every time for lame excuses. Too hot, not hot, friends, working or having low testosterone.

Cut the ****.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed that's easy if you're not that bothered about them. But if I'm really in to one, I just try and hold frame and look for signs of them being a d!ck. Backing off (let it ride?) is just too tense for me especially when you know deep down they won't change anyway.

I've bailed on chicks and genuinely hoped they'd change. They reappear, usually within three months but I don't buy it. They then go on to be an absolute d!ck, get fat, pregnant to some chump, become single mothers and so on.

R

Ranger

@Spaz said something a while back that is still ringing in my ears.
“The mere fact that you are looking for or accepting a LTR actually sets you up as a lesser man” (paraphrased)
What’s more, is she knows this. Breeding with her perception of “top wolf” and then harnessing the LTR cuck to support her children is her methodology.
Sure it would be optimum to get both in one man, but it’s extremely unlikely given the world we live in now.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women never want to be the "bad guy". They aren't strong enough to carry that mental burden. Thats why they always set you up to be the bad guy so they don't have to accept blame and feel bad about it. Just go find a new one to fuhk......problem solved.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
She actually said I'm dangerous and the opposite of the nice guy/provider type. She may or may not have meant unsuitable long term, who knows.
Either way She is saying = I am tossing you back to the river. Or, Buyers remorse coined by mystery.

You dont have to agree with me.

Dude, I read & understand well. Stop being fragile. You asked a question on a public forum, sheehs. I am still not going to lie to you.

You said you can fired her right up? So why does my comment bother you? I am a total stranger kiddo. Peace

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been here in a similar situation.

Basically you ended it on your terms rather than let the whole thing play out. Nothing wrong with that. Sone let it play out for just the sex, some are in full denial mode and let it crash and burn. You played it how you wanted. It's all good.

As far as Marvin, first he had it wrong by thinking you never got laid with her, then he assumes you wanted to marry her and thus "lost" when she thought of you more as the alpha fux type. Don't bother getting into it with him, it will take him time to vomit all of the blue pill he has ingested over his life.

Are you reading what you are writing?
Just like the op. What Alpha or good sex has a woman ever turned down?

Go ahead tell me.