Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ending Things Based on Projected Outcomes

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended it with a girl a while back. Japanese, studying in Europe, half my age, a good 7. Lasted 9-10 weeks. I got oneitis but hid most of it well. High IL throughout. 2 time of the month meltdowns, bit of childish disrespect, kept her cards close to her chest, put herself first, but no lies detected. Lots of sh!t tests, some failed. My gut was screaming at me but my d!ck was telling me to plough on.

The thing is, I bailed out from the PROJECTED outcome (further disrespect) based on experience, not from the magnitude of the bad behaviour so far.

So now I'm stuck in a loop between thinking 'you clever fvcker' to 'I should have held firm, she was just about break' depending on where my head is at. And that's why I'm still ruminating.

Any ideas?

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended it with a girl a while back. Japanese, studying in Europe, half my age, a good 7. Lasted 9-10 weeks. I got oneitis but hid most of it well. High IL throughout. 2 time of the month meltdowns, bit of childish disrespect, kept her cards close to her chest, put herself first, but no lies detected. Lots of sh!t tests, some failed. My gut was screaming at me but my d!ck was telling me to plough on.

The thing is, I bailed out from the PROJECTED outcome (further disrespect) based on experience, not from the magnitude of the bad behaviour so far.

So now I'm stuck in a loop between thinking 'you clever fvcker' to 'I should have held firm, she was just about break' depending on where my head is at. And that's why I'm still ruminating.

Any ideas?
IMO, at 4 dates, sex should have happen. 9 weeks, you lost the Game if it did not happen - (4 encounters is enough to score!)

* if she did not break at 4th encounter, she's using game on you. Beware, theres a book women are reading to out-manuver us, it teaches to string you alone, withhold sex, etc. i forgot the title of the book.

Just learn from this. Put it passed you. Women will make it easy when they are into you, other wise she will test very often.

No matter how hot a woman is, dont tolerate bad behavior, that's a recepie for more bad behavior and an unpleasant experience.

Put it behind you buddy. I been there.

Last edited:

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged on the first date, dude.
Ouch
So "Magnitude of bad behavior" from her "After sex with you" = The sex was bad.
She had Buyers Remorse -

This is not Oneitis. This could be more like FZ.
I am guessing you stop pursuing her because it was becoming unpleasant, (bad behavior). At some level she was uncomfortable.

Nothing you can do but analize and dont repeat the same pattern if you are not happy with the result. You still jung up on her because of the infatuation.

Last edited:

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. She banged me enthusiastically throughout. At times I thought that's all we had, which was fine by me. And she was a squirter.

She said she saw me as not good long term. I think she used me for sex. Oh the fvcking irony.

Yes. Infatuation is correct.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she saw me as not good long term.
That's a compliment to you.

Me, I've never gone back to a girl without immediately regretting it.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
So "Magnitude of bad behavior" from her.....
I've put up with more from other girls and kicked myself for not bailing earlier.

That's a compliment to you.
Can you expand on that?

Me, I've never gone back to a girl without immediately regretting it.
Nor me.

This is the downside to forcing the issue yourself and it's why women will do everything possible to drag it out and avoid it by baiting you into dumping them.
Why would they drag it out?

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what this one did was a drop in the ocean compared to what most dudes would consider normal. So I'm either the most pathetic fvcker on the planet, or I need a wheel barrow to carry my testicles. Which one is it?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on that?
Her saying you are "not good long term" probably means she sees you as a lover, not as a provider, meaning you turn her on. It's either that or the age disparity. In either case, I could hardly ever see how that's a bad thing to get said about you but hearing "you're not good short term" from a woman is a death-knell that means she has no lust for you and probably doesn't really respect you as a man. But what she said is the opposite of that. So I'd take it as a compliment.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her saying you are "not good long term" probably means she sees you as a lover, not as a provider, meaning you turn her on. It's either that or the age disparity. In either case, I could hardly ever see how that's a bad thing to get said about you but hearing "you're not good short term" from a woman is a death-knell that means she has no lust for you and probably doesn't really respect you as a man. But what she said is the opposite of that. So I'd take it as a compliment.
Clever. Thanks.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. She banged me enthusiastically throughout. At times I thought that's all we had, which was fine by me. And she was a squirter.

She said she saw me as not good long term. I think she used me for sex. Oh the fvcking irony.

Yes. Infatuation is correct.
I see. This is odd. Women in my experience and my friends cling to Men when the sex is good. They change religions....

This was Buyers Remorse. She's looking for LTR which is: Job, Good Sex, Future.

You need all 3. But if you can only have one, be good in sex. Peace

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have an axe to grind, Marvin? I have a good job, future and she clung from start to finish. She'd start it up again if I let her.

Her future as a step mother with someone twice her age? You'd be on to something.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have an axe to grind, Marvin? I have a good job, future and she clung from start to finish. She'd start it up again if I let her.

Her future as a step mother with someone twice her age? You'd be on to something.
...ok.

Well no I don't have an Axe. Should I?

Lmao, dude chill. I am just as puzzle as you are, but hey, if you can get her to fire it up again, why did you post? What exactly feed back do you wanna hear?

She said you are not good long term, I told you the reasons why. Dont get mad at me bro, she said it. I don't even know you!

Listen, this was funny as balls. All is good brother. Have a beer on me. Ok bro? Done.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence taken.

She said it worse than that. Bad boy/dangerous/player type, the opposite to long term. I didn't see that coming.

Be careful what you wish for.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ever her blah blah blah reason was is all moot anyways. She disrespected you. She said you arent long term.

Go date other women. When her phone isnt ringing and you're not texting her because you are busy with other girls and she is not a priority in your life she will feel it. And when she does she will reach out. If she doesn't you have already moved on anyways.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What ever her blah blah blah reason was is all moot anyways. She disrespected you. She said you arent long term.

Go date other women. When her phone isnt ringing and you're not texting her because you are busy with other girls and she is not a priority in your life she will feel it. And when she does she will reach out. If she doesn't you have already moved on anyways.
This is the only advice in this whole thread that doesn't sound like it's coming from a nerd who rehashes what they learned online and passes it off as their own experiences.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the only advice in this whole thread that doesn't sound like it's coming from a nerd who rehashes what they learned online and passes it off as their own experiences.
You just described marvinlfloresq perfectly.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You clever fvcker! Well played op. Keep the plates coming.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Stay fit, wealthy and slay some more young pvssies, don't be lulled into the whole quality women stuff that's being peddled by older women.