Eating a hairy pvssy...

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You know, Aza, for the first few months of shaving my "whoo haa" it itched like hell when the hairs grew back.

Now my skin doesn't get irritated or bothered at all. Interesting point you brought up. I just thought about it now.

Keep at it. Maybe you'll get use to it like I did.:D
Months of itching torture and folks wondering if I have crabs? Regretfully, I have to pass! I'm just glad the wifey doesn't complain. She says she likes a hairy man anyway, and I assure you I am definitely that!

It'd probably look weird for that to be shaved anyway, with all the hair on my legs and chest.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
You know why guys shave their junk, right? It makes it look bigger. :D

Actually, that's true. That's why I trim mine. I admit my pecker is small but I'm proud of every foot. :crackup:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
romangod said:
Actually, that's true. That's why I trim mine. I admit my pecker is small but I'm proud of every foot. :crackup:
Me too. The Hubble telescope can't find mine but shaving at least makes the head poke out!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the challenge and delightful sight of a hairy pvssy..

I love the adventure and the exploring that takes place in departing what is natural and peeking through her bush working my way with my fingers ready to dive my tongue :p onto her beautiful ****oris when once found...

If I am with a shaved one I might feel I am with a child...hair is there for a reason trimmed is OK but hair says I am man and she is woman...and a hairy pvssy looks marvelous when peeking out from white panties..

LoneSilver

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:

I love the adventure and the exploring that takes place in departing what is natural and peeking through her bush working my way with my fingers ready to dive my tongue :p onto her beautiful ****oris when once found...

If I am with a shaved one I might feel I am with a child...hair is there for a reason trimmed is OK but hair says I am man and she is woman...and a hairy pvssy looks marvelous when peeking out from white panties..

LoneSilver
I totally agree. I get excited searching through the forest for the honey too!

Hair on it doesn't bother me. One that smells putrid, though, is another story all-together.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said that right :up:

LoneSilver

azanon said:
I totally agree. I get excited searching through the forest for the honey too!

Hair on it doesn't bother me. One that smells putrid, though, is another story all-together.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:

I love the adventure and the exploring that takes place in departing what is natural and peeking through her bush..
*Cues jungle soundtrack, with tropical birds, monkey noises and conga drums*

Don't forget to wear that safari hat!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats funny... love it...:up:

LoneSilver

Señor Fingers said:
*Cues jungle soundtrack, with tropical birds, monkey noises and conga drums*

Don't forget to wear that safari hat!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
I like to wear my pubic hair Long and straight - They come to my knee's!

I was thinking of plaiting them but I am not sure
So what kind of straightener do you Lishy? Also, do you use a defrizz serum?

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
So what kind of straightener do you Lishy? Also, do you use a defrizz serum?
I am one of the lucky ones hon, I have naturally straight and silky pubic hair -
My ex used to stroke is and say it was like a lushious horse's tail !

He also liked to shout "Ride em cowboys" and call me 'Tonto' as we were making love, but that is another story!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
I am one of the lucky ones hon, I have naturally straight and silky pubic hair -
My ex used to stroke is and say it was like a lushious horse's tail !

He also liked to shout "Ride em cowboys" as we were making love, but that is another story!
I was being facetious. I thought you were too. ;)

Tehe.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got me to thinkin'... I'd love a girl to plait her long straight pubic hair like that it would be really nice and all... making it sorta like a rope you know...then it'll be something for this cowboy to grab ahold of when I feel I'd like another ride then all I gotta do is kindly pull her back in bed ;)

Heehaw!

LoneSilver

Lishy said:
I like to wear my pubic hair Long and straight - They come to my knee's!

I was thinking of plaiting them but I am not sure

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
If I had really grown it all out, I'd be bringing the 80's back right now with some Jerry Curls.

That's right, the drippy kind.

You can laugh all you like but I have a strong suspicion that nothing says loving like some Soul Glow down below. ;)
:crackup:

It is functional as well. The product would not only keep your curls nice but also serve as lube.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:

LoneSilver
:up:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:

LoneSilver
I just puked a tiny bit.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can eat p*ssy and floss your teeth at the same time! Thats what I call efficiency.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:

I love the adventure and the exploring that takes place in departing what is natural and peeking through her bush working my way with my fingers ready to dive my tongue onto her beautiful ****oris when once found...

LoneSilver
Different strokes for different folks. I get mildly disappointed when a girl I'm with has a **** that looks like a lagoon, or something out of a Conan Doyle novel. At that point, it's the heat of the moment though, so it doesn't bother me too much.

For any ladies reading this, please trim. Shaving is cool but unnecessary, better than untended though.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like getting hair in my throat and I love eating pussy, so that is the issue in a nutshell. I actually like the way a full bush LOOKS but the practical aspects are unpleasing to me.