Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumped my not so loyal girlfriend but still want to have sex with her

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.. I dumped my girlfriend of a month and a half, 4 days ago and we haven't spoken since then. I decided to dump her because I noticed she was in contact with an ex (another girl) who she denied to about being with someone else.

At first I had dumped her for lying to me and that was just two weeks after dating, and that time she blew up my phone with messages and calls for days until we got back together. Now the problem is she's not doing that this time around, and I still wanna bang her considering the fact that I broke her virginity.

I keep on checking her whatsapp statuses but I have never contacted her since we broke up. I feel like I'll be a loser if I contact her first and at the same time I don't want her to forget about me enough to kill any chances of me ever banging her again.

I still wanna bang this girl though I really feel like she cheated, therefore we cannot ever date again. Her silence is killing me... Please help

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here will give you the same suggestion, move on. Period.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin her as a plate. Not GF material if she’s lying already. Bang her and leave. Done

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I still wanna bang her considering the fact that I broke her virginity.
She was lying about that too.

What kind of girl would be disloyal to the man who recently took her virginity?

I still wanna bang this girl though I really feel like she cheated, therefore we cannot ever date again. Her silence is killing me... Please help
She's gonna tell you to go fvck yourself because she'll be salty about being dumped, or considering that she was disloyal, she won't answer your calls because she already moved on because she didn't care much

If you really wanna do something, set a reminder on your phone (alarm or calendar or whatever) to text her in 1 week, but the catch is that if you don't care as much in 1 week, you gotta wait another week, and so on. But if you still care an equal amount in 7 days, go for it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she probably wasn’t a virgin then because everyone knows that virgins tend to be much more clingy, whereas you ****ed her in only a couple weeks and now she’s in contact with her ex.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 weeks? Lol

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Six weeks, I barely remember their name. I’m not kidding.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
6 weeks ain't a gf bro - move on
Well she probably wasn’t a virgin then because everyone knows that virgins tend to be much more clingy, whereas you ****ed her in only a couple weeks and now she’s in contact with her ex.
Just to clarify, this person who she claims to be an ex is someone she's always avoiding judging from her texts. The person was always crying to her about no getting attention ever since she left the town they stayed to move to the city(where I am) and sometimes she would completely ignore her. What bothers me the is that she denied ever being with someone else... When she visited her hometown last weekend she even avoided seeing that person...

And about the virginity, that I wasn't lied to about. I did break her virginity. I'd be glad if I hit it a couple more times and then leave her for good

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, this person who she claims to be an ex is someone she's always avoiding judging from her texts. The person was always crying to her about no getting attention ever since she left the town they stayed to move to the city(where I am) and sometimes she would completely ignore her. What bothers me the is that she denied ever being with someone else... When she visited her hometown last weekend she even avoided seeing that person...
Either she was two-timing you and only pretending to avoid her ex so you wouldn't suspect they were still having sex, OR the opposite, and she was worried how you'd react to hearing that her ex still tries to contact her and lied about it to protect the relationship (which clearly went sour)

Only you can know which of the two seems more congruent with your girl

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I really can't believe this...

The fvck is wrong with men nowadays.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she was two-timing you and only pretending to avoid her ex so you wouldn't suspect they were still having sex, OR the opposite, and she was worried how you'd react to hearing that her ex still tries to contact her and lied about it to protect the relationship (which clearly went sour)

Only you can know which of the two seems more congruent with your girl
Only found out by hacking her phone and she has no idea how I found out.. Weird but it was worth it... Can someone please help me with a strategy if any from this no contact period going forward so I can get to hit it some more before I leave? If not then how should I handle this

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only found out by hacking her phone and she has no idea how I found out.. Weird but it was worth it... Can someone please help me with a strategy if any from this no contact period going forward so I can get to hit it some more before I leave? If not then how should I handle this
Hacking her phone? My God how insecure are you? You did her a favor by dumping her trust me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dear OP-

800-96JERRY (Jerry Springer Show)

1-888-456-2879 (Maury Povich Show)

I think they are looking for people like you.

I hope this helps.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you hacked her phione because you could hold it in your hand...
you didnt hack it. You simply installed an app on it... no hack, move along.

and yea... pvssy move.