Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Boot Camp starting now! Signup closed

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Snake Eyes, so how long are you not going to have internet? This is also about reporting back every week and checking with other people.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fukc it, I'm in cause it's the summer and I have nothing better to do:up:

I'm 18 just graduated first year of college and I'm on my way to becoming a natural. I'm big into RSD but first found out about PU over a year and a half ago from sosuave (biiiiig KJ for the first year tho... on another account). I've been getting pretty good lately, so this is just trying to help me cement my success and keep practicing over the summer.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18 just graduated first year of college and I'm on my way to becoming a natural.
You are becoming a natural? You got to tell me how you're doing that!

WHatever, you're in and DJ Snake Eyes too, but he'll better report back at the end of the first week.

Al Moh.
Killer Six Pac
Deadly_Assassin
Apostle IX
bluemanson
Darles Chickens
sam3083
dice
gtownjuan
just so suave
schttrj
PHAT Rabbit
B Love
oldschooler
LostAndConfused
czy
JackRyanJuan
AJTD
Young Anikan
Colin O'Brien
In Motion
Daddy The Pimp
Punisha
Erasmus
Pathetik
Demon Wolf
Privitor
Heart Break Kid
scarface316
LaoRyuu-Des
Guybrush
yungahdubz
TankMan
DJ Snake Eyes
Touchout

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha it's just a mindset dude, a big one over at RSD. Their all about natural game, no canned anything, no routines, just the confidence in one's self shining through. I recommend anyone who doesn't use any canned stuff to head over the the RSD forum and read a little, you might be surprised at what you can learn.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, one more week. Get ready^^ If you like you can do a pre-BC week studying some theorie on approaches or whatever. Or you just don't. Well, at least please read the BC introduction now up to the point where the first week is about to start.

Prepare yourself! What does that mean? It means buckle your seatbelt, Djs, 'cause AFC-town is going bye-bye!

Al Moh.
Killer Six Pac
Deadly_Assassin
Apostle IX
bluemanson
Darles Chickens
sam3083
dice
gtownjuan
just so suave
schttrj
PHAT Rabbit
B Love
oldschooler
LostAndConfused
czy
JackRyanJuan
AJTD
Young Anikan
Colin O'Brien
In Motion
Daddy The Pimp
Punisha
Erasmus
Pathetik
Demon Wolf
Privitor
Heart Break Kid
scarface316
LaoRyuu-Des
Guybrush
yungahdubz
TankMan
DJ Snake Eyes
Touchout
Anthrax

Anthrax

Reaction score
Heya, Im a total newbe to this. Im 20 years old, have average looks apart from I look young for my age and have good fitness. Im shy infront of new people and females, but I try to be a sociable person.

I have been looking around this site for a month or so, and im ready to get up and give it my all.

I want to be able to get rid of approach anxiety, build confidence, and improve my DJ'ing.

So bring on May 22nd

Kuzuri.Toukon

Reaction score
Count me IN!

About me, 17 junior in high school. I never had a girlfriend before, never kissed a girl or anything. I don't even have any close friends that are girls man, I suck.

When I am around a girl I like, instead of trying to flirt with them I go and try to act uninterested. (omg I am so childish.) I would try to act like I am not looking at them but when they turn around I look. I don't act like myself around girls that I like but when I CAN around girls I don't like, they LIKE ME.

I use to get a lot of interest from this one girl but I never made my move and now I think she lost interest in me or is really good at concealing it. She is a big oneitus that I need to get rid of by associating myself with more girls.

Well yea, that's my life story guys. Good luck to us all ! ^^

Kid Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in this bootcamp!!

I'm 25 (I know, old compared to some of you people), 5'7". I don't have problems with talking or approaching women. I am athletic. There are a couple of things I know I need to work on, so I will go through with this. I work at Bahama Breeze, a restaurant. There are many peers at work who always talk about the fine ladies that come in to eat on the Friday and Saturday evenings. My challenge is to show that I could pick these women up anytime, even while I'm working. I don't care about the success rate. This is to help myself and an improvement in my confidence. A good way to build my social skills and circle while having fun. Thanks for starting this up! I will do my best to not give up

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Add me.
I'm 24. 6'1. Been told by way too many people that I'm attractive even though I personally feel like I'm out of shape and hadn't been to the gym in ages. I can approach find if I am in a good confident mood. It has been down for a while but I've just started going back into the gym and going to get back into shape. Haven't done no hooking up since about Feb. 2007 and Aug. 2006 before that.

I do live in a college town, so it should be pretty easy when going out Thurs,Fri,Sat nights but I just have to get into the right mindset and head out.

Gonna see what you guys do during the rest of the week to find HBs.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome in.
BTW, I am going to close the list on the 21th to assign groups, so everyone who is still thinking about joining, please join till the 20th.

Al Moh.
Killer Six Pac
Deadly_Assassin
Apostle IX
bluemanson
Darles Chickens
sam3083
dice
gtownjuan
just so suave
schttrj
PHAT Rabbit
B Love
oldschooler
LostAndConfused
czy
JackRyanJuan
AJTD
Young Anikan
Colin O'Brien
In Motion
Daddy The Pimp
Punisha
Erasmus
Pathetik
Demon Wolf
Privitor
Heart Break Kid
scarface316
LaoRyuu-Des
Guybrush
yungahdubz
TankMan
DJ Snake Eyes
Touchout
Anthrax
Kuzuri.Toukon
Kid Style
QuezNozet
rushing dude 123

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasn't able to do the fourth week, which is 10 rejections in a week and i am still trying, but i may need to refresh on some of the basics. I will start with u guys, while in my own time i will b trying my tasks i made for myself. Just letting u know guys, just by getting to the third week taught me so much. With each task u complete after its over u will b able to do it automatically without trying.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
i wasn't able to do the fourth week, which is 10 rejections in a week and i am still trying,
Really? I think that would be the easiest (and most fun) part of this. I mean you can take insults and dirty jokes to a whole new level because your actually trying to get rejected haha

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you put up a link for the BC intro now al moh?

Cheers!

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in aswell, been looking to do the boot camp for a while, just need the support of you guys!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout said:
Really? I think that would be the easiest (and most fun) part of this. I mean you can take insults and dirty jokes to a whole new level because your actually trying to get rejected haha
So true, but getting rejected is going out of ur comfort zone, like i cud get 10 numbers in a week because i usually close when i am comfortable with it and feel like its going good. The thing about that is, u don't explore the unknown and when u get rejected its probablly because u havn't been in that situation before. So by getting rejected ur doing something more wilder than before, which will lead u to gain new experience. Basically i am to use to the area i am in now, which is a problem i am going to solve.

but next time around i am just going have fun with it.

RD: whats ur number
HB blah blah here
RD: uhhhhh r u sure u want to give me this?, do u want it back lol

btw al moh very nice for starting this thread, i hope u c it through to the end

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
New list (last one isn't editable anymore):

Al Moh.
Killer Six Pac
Deadly_Assassin
Apostle IX