Don Juan Boot Camp starting now! Signup closed

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OrangeCrusader and James45, please give some more information about yourselves.

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
Committed, motivated and determined.

I'm already planning some big changes for the summer, if anyone is in London, UK over summer, give me shout since I'm coming down. I want to skyrocket to confidence in all areas of my life this summer.

Mr. Bojangles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also like to join. I was initially hesitant since my exam period is about to begin, but this is an opportunity I just can't pass up.;)

I'm a 19 year old uni student. I used to be a fairly shy person in general and more of a listener than a talker, but I've definately opened up more over the past few years. These days I'm generally a lot more confident, but I don't have that much experience with women because of how I was in the past.

My confidence has been improving exponentially since I found this site about 6 months ago, and I've been doing things I never would have done in the past. However, lately I seem to have hit a brick wall and have been getting some bad approach anxiety (which I always seem to find an excuse for having!). I've read the DJ Bible and The Game, but I feel that I really need to get some more field practise to progress further.

Looking forward to doing the DJBC with you guys soon!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Al Moh.
2 Killer Six Pac
3 Deadly_Assassin
4 Apostle IX
5 bluemanson
6 Darles Chickens
7 sam3083
8 dice
9 gtownjuan
10 just so suave
11 schttrj
12 PHAT Rabbit
13 B Love
14 oldschooler
15 LostAndConfused
16 czy
17JackRyanJuan
18 AJTD
19 Young Anikan
20 Colin O'Brien
21 In Motion
22 Daddy The Pimp
23 Punisha
24 Erasmus
25 Pathetik
26 Demon Wolf
27 Privitor
28 Heart Break Kid
29 scarface316
30 LaoRyuu-Des
31 Guybrush
32 yungahdubz
33 TankMan
34 DJ Snake Eyes
35 Touchout
36 Anthrax
37 Kuzuri.Toukon
38 Kid Style
39 QuezNozet
40 rushing dude 123
41 Raoul Duke
42 James45
43 Mr. Bojangles
44 OrangeCrusader, I'll sign you up but I still would like to have some more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, alright.

19, uni student off for the summer. Been lurking here and reading up on a lot of DJ/game/etc. stuff for a good few months, and I'm eager to get it all into practice.

5'8", 160, I work out, race XC MTB's, swim, run, etc., and have mediocre experience with women, only few girlfriends so far, shyness has held me back quite a bit. Been told I'm quite good looking, though my own worst enemy with confidence in the past.

Got out of a LTR about 4 months ago, I didn't like who I became in it, and I've been picking up the pieces and rebuilding myself since.

As it is, I've got good confidence and self esteem, but I'm still shy with absolute strangers (i.e. approach anxiety) and how to start conversations. Cold approaches and clubs are my weaker points due to my low experience in them, so that'll be most of my focus for this along with fixing that shyness.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to commit to this boot camp. I'm positive that I'll do well; I've gained so much experience since I first registered.

Bring it.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, im in.

I'm 17 and a high school junior. After this Friday all my major schoolwork will be done so it will be coasting until summer. Also, my Xbox broke and I'm sending it in soon. I'll have plenty of time otherwise wasted.

I've only got one more year in HS. I want to make my senior year something to remember. Kicking off the summer with this bootcamp might just put me in gear. I've read most of the info in the bible, but I haven't seriously committed to it. This is going to change... now.

Also, track is over so I might finally be able to put on some weight. This track season has left me freakin emaciated. Ill let you know about fitness progress in my summary posts too.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lso, my Xbox broke and I'm sending it in soon.
Lol, it was meant to be ;)

1 Al Moh.
2 Killer Six Pac
3 Deadly_Assassin
4 Apostle IX
5 bluemanson
6 Darles Chickens
7 sam3083
8 dice
9 gtownjuan
10 just so suave
11 schttrj
12 PHAT Rabbit
13 B Love
14 oldschooler
15 LostAndConfused
16 czy
17JackRyanJuan
18 AJTD
19 Young Anikan
20 Colin O'Brien
21 In Motion
22 Daddy The Pimp
23 Punisha
24 Erasmus
25 Pathetik
26 Demon Wolf
27 Privitor
28 Heart Break Kid
29 scarface316
30 LaoRyuu-Des
31 Guybrush
32 yungahdubz
33 TankMan
34 DJ Snake Eyes
35 Touchout
36 Anthrax
37 Kuzuri.Toukon
38 Kid Style
39 QuezNozet
40 rushing dude 123
41 Raoul Duke
42 James45
43 Mr. Bojangles
44 OrangeCrusader
45 Vice
46 Yookiwooki
Edit: 47 Stripes (I was hoping for some more information, but be it, you're in)

About 26 hours left to sign up, I'll then create groups and stuff. So if you're still thinking about it, hurry up!

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm 46 is quite a lot, we just need 254 more people join.
FOR SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
hm 46 is quite a lot, we just need 254 more people join.
FOR SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will actually be VERY interesting, as I'm going to be in Ukraine for two weeks of the bootcamp, I guess I'll be doing these things in a foreign country as well. It'll be difficult because my Russian isn't that great, but the experience will be priceless :)

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, sign me up for this craziness! I’m 20, ALMOST average looking, (tall, brown haird, green/blue eyes.) and have been studying the community from afar for about 4 years. It hasn’t been until recently that I’ve decided to put out a real effort to sort this section of my life out. (Never to late I suppose.) I’m pretty good at the game itself and can usually work some magic once a set opens, however I have REALLY BAD inner game and have horrible approach anxiety. I live in Canada somewhere near Toronto and would be glad to meet some like minded individuals. Oh, btw, my goal is to become a pro at this, so bear with my antics and insainity.

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty oh, count me in too. I'm 22, student in a small highly male-biased university. I don't really know how it happened, but I managed to attract one the rare good looking girls on campus, stayed with her for a few months, and then she dumped me for another guy (which is what brought me to this site, like many!). BTW, she said I was the nicest guy she ever met (how's that for AFC :crazy: )
So I'm counting on this BC to help me break the mental barriers I have regarding approaching girls for more than friendship. I'll probably have to skip a week or two due to exams, but I'll try my best none the less!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are in and I am going to bed^^

1 Al Moh.
2 Killer Six Pac
3 Deadly_Assassin
4 Apostle IX
5 bluemanson
6 Darles Chickens
7 sam3083
8 dice
9 gtownjuan
10 just so suave
11 schttrj
12 PHAT Rabbit
13 B Love
14 oldschooler
15 LostAndConfused
16 czy
17JackRyanJuan
18 AJTD
19 Young Anikan
20 Colin O'Brien
21 In Motion
22 Daddy The Pimp
23 Punisha
24 Erasmus
25 Pathetik
26 Demon Wolf
27 Privitor
28 Heart Break Kid
29 scarface316
30 LaoRyuu-Des
31 Guybrush
32 yungahdubz
33 TankMan
34 DJ Snake Eyes
35 Touchout
36 Anthrax
37 Kuzuri.Toukon
38 Kid Style
39 QuezNozet
40 rushing dude 123
41 Raoul Duke
42 James45
43 Mr. Bojangles
44 OrangeCrusader
45 Vice
46 Yookiwooki
47 Stripes
48 Miguel
49 labrat
50 DjyMan

Last edited by a moderator:

DjyMan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I join you. I'm french, 16 years old, student. I am in One-itis with a girl since 1 year.I have problems with talking or approaching women.My self-confidence is low.I am not happy in my life, I do the Bootcamp to change this.

Thank a lot Al Moh,

Peace,