Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

does the game change after you've already had sex with a girl?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after you've already had sex, is there anything you do differently?

i feel like certain sexual tension moves are kinda pointless afterwards? am i wrong?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically, but not always, once you've had sex with a girl the power shifts to your favor. That's why usually a girl will have to trust you to a certain degree before she'll have sex with you, unless she's drunk or promiscuous. If it's just a regular girl, you no longer have to worry about being persistent as she will definitely come to you. Also, you're allowed to be as sweet as you want to her right after you've had sex. In fact I'd recommend it if you're looking for a relationship.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Typically, but not always, once you've had sex with a girl the power shifts to your favor. That's why usually a girl will have to trust you to a certain degree before she'll have sex with you, unless she's drunk or promiscuous. If it's just a regular girl, you no longer have to worry about being persistent as she will definitely come to you. Also, you're allowed to be as sweet as you want to her right after you've had sex. In fact I'd recommend it if you're looking for a relationship.
hmm i can see that. thanks chickfight.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree the game does change. The chase is over and you have already crossed that line of sexual tension and awkwardness. It's almost like once you get to that point you can get on with it and it's starts coming more naturally and easier as she will now be more prone to coming to you. Beforehand it's like a game of getting to that point.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno, i feel the game still needs to be there. just not as heavy as before. you still gotta not be needy and always on her ass. like for me, i still need to back off from this girl i'm seeing otherwise i'll send her running. we've had sex plenty times but because of how needy i am, it's not enough and i want her even more now but i force myself to let her be until she comes back for more and she always does eventually. so the games still there but just not as much as in the beginning. the chase is over but you gotta stay cool or you'll lose her :/

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollysh1t guys, if you have to change anything it means u'r a phony & u'r faking persona just to get her in the bag...

fvck, if u have to change after bagging a chic, u'r not only cheating her u'r cheating u'rself...

U should have shuch a strong frame that u don't have to change for anyone, on anyday, at anytime...fvck!!!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a consensus on here that the game in the broader sense of the term should remain same, what you spit out might need to change a little - like the technics, the verbal play, and you might have to show the more vulnerable and sweeter side of you (only a sneak peek, not your whole life story and all the bloody "feelings"). Incougrency does suck in-respect to any person, that's why you should be genuine to begin with. I have a friend like that who is Jackel and Hide kind of persona, needless to say he is no longer a friend, probably never was.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
after you've already had sex, is there anything you do differently?

i feel like certain sexual tension moves are kinda pointless afterwards? am i wrong?
Pretty much after you hit it, all bets are off.

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care? You already nailed her. She's pretty much conquered territory.