Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does precum contain sperm and is it dangerous for pregnancy?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried searching online for some info but it's unclear.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Articles I've read, suggest having a wee first, to clear the line of any baby making material.:p

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl gets pregnant from precum, its only because it was the most determined sperm in existence.

Best thing to do is learn how your orgasms work and how your tool works.

Some guys "seep". The seepers are the ones who have kids now because they get excited enough to *** without orgasm. Test yourself to see if you seep.

Reaction score
No. Now if you came once and are going for the second be sure to pee as you may have some residuals.

If it happens that you masturbated before sex same reasoning apply.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, as they taught us in 7th grade you have to pee after an orgasm to remove the residual sperm that can otherwise travel with precum.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read just pre-*** can cause pregnancy. So yeah pulling out is not 100% for sure. And I for one have had really good sex where I can't really tell if i'm having orgasm or not it all just feels so good.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a tv-series last year about sex where they did several tests with guys and felt confident about precum not being a problem when measuring for seemen, I remember i was surprised.

I would say if you are a normal guy the chance is very small for you to make anyone pregnant precumming. In my life philosophy, if we are already talking about a low chance, we can talk about the chance of a condom getting a very small tare you barely notice and making a woman pregnant, that way must REALLY suck. A college of mine got a woman pregnant like this.

Ofc after you have ejaculated outside thats when I would be worried if you want to go round 2 cause the seemen tends to come out a bit later too, ofc pee first. Or just fuk her for a couple of days and get her the pill at the pharmacy :p If they have a high interest level they sometimes really want ur seemen inside. Make sure she is a woman who has her life together though, so the chance of her wanting to trick u into becoming a single dad is as low as possible. There is always a chance with sex as we know, but condoms are horrible :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comedian Joe Rogan has a bit about "commando sperm" that are in pre-cvm. That's how he had his daughter, by assuming that pulling out was good enough. It wasn't.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, what's the situation? Pregnancy scare?
No, but I greatly dislike sex with condom, have not had it in years. I was in a relationship with my ex from September 2014 till October 2016 and she was on the pill so this was never an issue and I got used to cumming inside of her everytime we had sex, no pregnancy happened between those 2 years. Now that we are not together anymore, I had sex with a couple more girls in the mean time and I always did so without a condom. I got no problem at all controlling my ejaculation, I can feel it coming and can pull out well in time, but I notice precum on it all the time and I am just wondering. No current specific situation really, just wanted to push it into the think tank, see what the guys say.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but I greatly dislike sex with condom, have not had it in years. I was in a relationship with my ex from September 2014 till October 2016 and she was on the pill so this was never an issue and I got used to cumming inside of her everytime we had sex, no pregnancy happened between those 2 years. Now that we are not together anymore, I had sex with a couple more girls in the mean time and I always did so without a condom. I got no problem at all controlling my ejaculation, I can feel it coming and can pull out well in time, but I notice precum on it all the time and I am just wondering. No current specific situation really, just wanted to push it into the think tank, see what the guys say.
Ok, great to hear you're researching the topic in a preventive mindset--a lot of questions are posted after the fact, so I applaud you for taking the lead.

In college biology, I remember my prof discuss this with us directly following a question from a female student. The prof. said pre-ejaculation DOES contain sperm and that the pull out method is as good as random chance (50/50) or even less successful.

In a society where a woman can control your life, squeeze you financially, and control how much you see your child, I would rather wear a condom and have less sexual satisfaction. Don't get me wrong, I've been with girls who were on birth control and banged them without a condom, but I don't spread my juice inside the cave. It's about peace of mind to me.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too. I can hardly get it up when I see a condom so I almost have no choice

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't come with a condom. Once her legs are shaking from sex, I f*ck her raw in the throat.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To balance out, I've never got a girl pregnant from pulling out, but that's not to say it never happens. If you're doing it right, condoms should work the same.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is, very small chance to get pregnant from precum, it is really small chance but theoretically that can hapend.