nicksaiz65
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2017
- Messages
- 4,088
- Reaction score
- 1,725
- Age
- 29
Let’s clear up this myth once and for all. Some people say it does, some say it doesn’t. Which is it?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You are what you eat.I love eating ***** and I grow the thickest, most dense facial hair you've ever seen in your life. What does that make me?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Really? You've not been with a woman in nearly 2 years. If you love it so much, get to work already..I love eating ***** and I grow the thickest, most dense facial hair you've ever seen in your life. What does that make me?
sure but I'm done with the nonsense. I should be dating quality women in their mid to late 20sReally? You've not been with a woman in nearly 2 years. If you love it so much, get to work already..
If it's you I wouldn't recommend pvssy licking.Let’s clear up this myth once and for all. Some people say it does, some say it doesn’t. Which is it?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yeah.If it's you I wouldn't recommend pvssy licking.
You'd come off as being submissive and ultimately that's going to end up bad for you.
Dominant guys with some pvssy fetish could hold frame there by getting their women to do some acts prior to the deed that sets them apart from being projected as a submissive.
Yeah.
Every time I offered to eat out a chick, they would decline. And then she would be turned off by me even bringing it up. Won’t ever ask again.
They’ll offer me BJs when we’re fooling around, but decline the reverse. It’s weird.
Not not to say to the bro. He's learning.If it's you I wouldn't recommend pvssy licking.
You'd come off as being submissive and ultimately that's going to end up bad for you.
Dominant guys with some pvssy fetish could hold frame there by getting their women to do some acts prior to the deed that sets them apart from being projected as a submissive.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Your standards are so high that I'd be amazed if you will be licking a woman anytime soon. Nothing wrong with standards, but yours are unreal most of the time for a car salesman. Now, if you were a celeb, young politician, multi-billion or deca-millionaire with a huge social circle, that's something else. You shouldn't be licking a woman until you're in a "relationship" and preferably STD checked. Always have the woman reciprocate and either bust on her face or preferably down her throat (less mess).sure but I'm done with the nonsense. I should be dating quality women in their mid to late 20s
You guys want me to settle for any garbage that approaches me
No, but it Will make your tongue grow thicker and longer…Let’s clear up this myth once and for all. Some people say it does, some say it doesn’t. Which is it?
There is only one reason a woman would ever decline this; because she knows she's not clean. She may be doing you a favor cuz she may have the cvm wad from last night's Chad still up there (and the Thursday night's, Wednesday night's, Tuesday night's, etc)Yeah.
Every time I offered to eat out a chick, they would decline. And then she would be turned off by me even bringing it up. Won’t ever ask again.
They’ll offer me BJs when we’re fooling around, but decline the reverse. It’s weird.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.