Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Does eating pvssy make you grow a beard faster?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Let’s clear up this myth once and for all. Some people say it does, some say it doesn’t. Which is it?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
You know I have wondered the same thing at times after a heavy weekend eating at the Y. But I'm not for sure either lol
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
A little off-topic, but what I want to know is, do they call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I love eating ***** and I grow the thickest, most dense facial hair you've ever seen in your life. What does that make me?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I love eating ***** and I grow the thickest, most dense facial hair you've ever seen in your life. What does that make me?
Really? You've not been with a woman in nearly 2 years. If you love it so much, get to work already..
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Really? You've not been with a woman in nearly 2 years. If you love it so much, get to work already..
sure but I'm done with the nonsense. I should be dating quality women in their mid to late 20s


You guys want me to settle for any garbage that approaches me
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
What?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Let’s clear up this myth once and for all. Some people say it does, some say it doesn’t. Which is it?
If it's you I wouldn't recommend pvssy licking.

You'd come off as being submissive and ultimately that's going to end up bad for you.

Dominant guys with some pvssy fetish could hold frame there by getting their women to do some acts prior to the deed that sets them apart from being projected as a submissive.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
LOL
Who told you this?
Someone is messing with your head.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If it's you I wouldn't recommend pvssy licking.

You'd come off as being submissive and ultimately that's going to end up bad for you.

Dominant guys with some pvssy fetish could hold frame there by getting their women to do some acts prior to the deed that sets them apart from being projected as a submissive.
Yeah.

Every time I offered to eat out a chick, they would decline. And then she would be turned off by me even bringing it up. Won’t ever ask again.

They’ll offer me BJs when we’re fooling around, but decline the reverse. It’s weird.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Yeah.

Every time I offered to eat out a chick, they would decline. And then she would be turned off by me even bringing it up. Won’t ever ask again.

They’ll offer me BJs when we’re fooling around, but decline the reverse. It’s weird.

would not date anybody who wouldn't let me eat the *****


and I'll eat it for an hour if that's what it takes to make them ***
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Let me know how your HPV virus aquisition works out for you.....
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
If it's you I wouldn't recommend pvssy licking.

You'd come off as being submissive and ultimately that's going to end up bad for you.

Dominant guys with some pvssy fetish could hold frame there by getting their women to do some acts prior to the deed that sets them apart from being projected as a submissive.
Not not to say to the bro. He's learning.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
sure but I'm done with the nonsense. I should be dating quality women in their mid to late 20s


You guys want me to settle for any garbage that approaches me
Your standards are so high that I'd be amazed if you will be licking a woman anytime soon. Nothing wrong with standards, but yours are unreal most of the time for a car salesman. Now, if you were a celeb, young politician, multi-billion or deca-millionaire with a huge social circle, that's something else. You shouldn't be licking a woman until you're in a "relationship" and preferably STD checked. Always have the woman reciprocate and either bust on her face or preferably down her throat (less mess). :)
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Let’s clear up this myth once and for all. Some people say it does, some say it doesn’t. Which is it?
No, but it Will make your tongue grow thicker and longer…
 
Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Nah I take ages to grow a beard. And I've investigation more bearded mussels than your average fisheries guy.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Yeah.

Every time I offered to eat out a chick, they would decline. And then she would be turned off by me even bringing it up. Won’t ever ask again.

They’ll offer me BJs when we’re fooling around, but decline the reverse. It’s weird.
There is only one reason a woman would ever decline this; because she knows she's not clean. She may be doing you a favor cuz she may have the cvm wad from last night's Chad still up there (and the Thursday night's, Wednesday night's, Tuesday night's, etc) :rofl:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top