Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

Masculinity and Femininity are both equal in power.

Most here mistake feminists as very feminine but its actually females taking on masculine traits thus it's not femininity but a perversion.

Much like men who claims masculinity/red pill but molds themselves to suit the feminine imperative.

Both are over compensating.

When large sections of men are feminized, their women will automatically balance it out by becoming more masculine, its a subconscious act of survival initiated by the feminine imperative.

When a woman takes in masculine traits, she will never be happy.

When a man takes in feminine traits, he will never be happy.
Totally agree man. Here on Sosuave we focus on the perversions of femininity. Unfortunately most of North America is this perversion. We should be careful not to mistake the perversions as the norm.

When I meet foreign girls or sheltered girls it is refreshing. They remind me that women can be a joy to be around. It reminds me of the good aspects of femininity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree man. Here on Sosuave we focus on the perversions of femininity. Unfortunately most of North America is this perversion. We should be careful not to mistake the perversions as the norm.

When I meet foreign girls or sheltered girls it is refreshing. They remind me that women can be a joy to be around. It reminds me of the good aspects of femininity.
Seems like some clarification or understanding is the order of the day.

Femininity is use by masculine men to achieve equilibrium, lest their aggression goes out of control and a form of madness settles in his mind, that's where the feminine comes into play.

And because of that a masculine man will automatically/naturally seek a very feminine female.

Now I know many men blame women for feminism.

But those that do, will be well served to remember that absent masculine presence, there can be no femininity.

It's the failure of masculine leadership in many homes/families and in the political arena that has brought feminism to fore.

This might be something many here have a hard time swallowing, but women can only ever mirror men and mirror they did by taking up masculine traits (feminism) to balance the absence of masculinity.

For the most part, the failure of masculine leadership is to be blamed, once you men can accept this then there is hope.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you and I am not totally disagreeing. I am just saying give them some credit. I have seen my mom be more loyal to me than my father ever was. I grew up in a nuclear family with a workaholic dad. If it wasnt for my mom I would have serious issues. Mothers are there to cancel the bad elements of masculinity. For every abortion you speak of how many more dads have walked away from their children? How many fathers have created bastard children and just ran way? Look at the men that snitch on their friends when they get in court ( men aint much more loyal than women sometimes).
You do realize, your father would rather do something else but yo be a wage slave right? I came from the nuclear family. Trad. Stay at home mom. Father swung the hammer at the cost of his health.

For the so called nuclear family, you pedal a lot of anti father crap which I got to take you to task on. Its so prevalent in your post, i cannot fathom going over it. I am skeptical of your nuclear family. As in, the anti father rhetoric is prevalent in single mom households.

I am calling bull****. The father ran away lol

So, what you're saying is, she picked the wrong man, a coward or she drove him awsy with her crazy. Which? Women are gatekeeper of sex. There's no two ways about it. Molyneux debunks the single mom victimhood troop.

Sources linked in the video. Again, i call bull****. The father left so, she failed to vet a good man or she drove him away with her crazy, low libido and or getting fat.

Try again.

I am not girl power at all. I think women are intellectually inferior when it comes to creative and abstract thought and self awareness. I believe that they need us to lead them. On the flip side we need women to teach us how to have compassion for children and the weak. Children that grew up with only fathers are weirdos. Children that grow up with single mothers are also weirdos. We need both masculine and feminine in order to be a balanced human.
Agreed on intellect and abstract thought for the most part or statistically.

We've been bombarded with feminine side rubbish, gender quotas, and more pandering.

you ever met an old lady that just radiated love and kindness? Thats true divine femininity.
Sasha Day Game's yogi is a older woman who emanates love, kindness and femininity despite being far gone post wall. She demonstrates femininity.

We've had a near century of girl power, feminism for 60 yrs, affirmative action and quota hirings whereby incompetence is met with jobs like fire fighting. Cannot pass fitness so we skip the test and still hire.

Again, 80% of divorce initiated by women. 90% of college educated women. Likely, optimization of hypergamy and riding around on the carousel during best yrs.

Check truth on sex again by Molyneux or gene warfare series.

We can agree to disagree. I am so done with the girl power rubbish and any call out of disgusting or evil female behaviour as being bitter. Its goat level simping. Not an argument.

One of the best playboys i know promotes, "treat women like dog!"

He runs over models and pageant winners. The part of the world he is from, men lead and women follow or they get slapped.

Meanwhile American men are transitioning to women lulz

I am not promoting the behaviour. I am saying, he never read the dj Bible or knows about pickup. Just a through and through natty born in a patriarchal environment where men are cherished as being the only thing under God.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I concur but again, few and far between. Eben red pill awareness fellas marry epiphany phase women. Rmg lad married a woman who cucked him lol. A lot of people have no sense of self or ability to think for oneself.

Cawk carousel is the norm. Toxic women is paraded around. The decimated nuclear family is a thing of the past as is marriage for anybody who has common sense.

Lines are drawn. The level of phaggotry prevalent in society is beyond repair. Enjoy the decline. Women deem being a booty call as empowering. Not getting the ring equates to false rapey accusations.

There's no better time to be a bachelor. Obv, screenshot nudes, sexting, and smashing. 3decades and false accusations risk as the wall hits.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize, your father would rather do something else but yo be a wage slave right? I came from the nuclear family. Trad. Stay at home mom. Father swung the hammer at the cost of his health.

For the so called nuclear family, you pedal a lot of anti father crap which I got to take you to task on. Its so prevalent in your post, i cannot fathom going over it. I am skeptical of your nuclear family. As in, the anti father rhetoric is prevalent in single mom households.

I am calling bull****. The father ran away lol

So, what you're saying is, she picked the wrong man, a coward or she drove him awsy with her crazy. Which? Women are gatekeeper of sex. There's no two ways about it. Molyneux debunks the single mom victimhood troop.

Sources linked in the video. Again, i call bull****. The father left so, she failed to vet a good man or she drove him away with her crazy, low libido and or getting fat.

Try again.

Agreed on intellect and abstract thought for the most part or statistically.

We've been bombarded with feminine side rubbish, gender quotas, and more pandering.

Sasha Day Game's yogi is a older woman who emanates love, kindness and femininity despite being far gone post wall. She demonstrates femininity.

We've had a near century of girl power, feminism for 60 yrs, affirmative action and quota hirings whereby incompetence is met with jobs like fire fighting. Cannot pass fitness so we skip the test and still hire.

Again, 80% of divorce initiated by women. 90% of college educated women. Likely, optimization of hypergamy and riding around on the carousel during best yrs.

Check truth on sex again by Molyneux or gene warfare series.

We can agree to disagree. I am so done with the girl power rubbish and any call out of disgusting or evil female behaviour as being bitter. Its goat level simping. Not an argument.

One of the best playboys i know promotes, "treat women like dog!"

He runs over models and pageant winners. The part of the world he is from, men lead and women follow or they get slapped.

Meanwhile American men are transitioning to women lulz

I am not promoting the behaviour. I am saying, he never read the dj Bible or knows about pickup. Just a through and through natty born in a patriarchal environment where men are cherished as being the only thing under God.
Naw my dad didn't run away. He was a physician that worked 60-70 hr weeks. He was okay overall and I am lucky that I even had a dad to stick around. Most of my friends didn't. I don't peddle a lot anti father stuff. I am just balanced in my views. I have never lied on this forum and have no need to lie. Lying on SoSuave is pathetic. I hate delusion and lying to ones self. If I was from a single mother home I would tell you.

Women are disloyal and lame. But guess what? Men are also disloyal and lame ( not to the extent of women though I admit). Most men will snitch on their friends if it meant facing a smaller prison sentence. Most men will **** your gf if they had a chance even though you guys are supposed to be friends.

Another thing is how can we expect women to behave when we give them so much power. We worship hot women. Power corrupts. If we were worshiped we would be the same way dude. I went out with a group of people tonite. In the bar was a smoking hot chick 9/10 with a super short and super tight romper on. She kept pulling it up so it hugged her nice butt and she was loving the attention. One of my friends who is in his early 20's kept going up to her and telling she was gorgeous. He kept doing it. Most of the men were drooling over her. Do you have any idea what that does to the psyche of a human? That is not healthy. Humans become removed from reality when they are worshipped that much. So the problem ultimately falls on us men. We let them get this bad.

Anyways bro I respect your views. Lets not keep arguing over this dumb ****. Holla at me later.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw my dad didn't run away. He was a physician that worked 60-70 hr weeks. He was okay overall and I am lucky that I even had a dad to stick around. Most of my friends didn't. I don't peddle a lot anti father stuff. I am just balanced in my views. I have never lied on this forum and have no need to lie. Lying on SoSuave is pathetic. I hate delusion and lying to ones self. If I was from a single mother home I would tell you.

Women are disloyal and lame. But guess what? Men are also disloyal and lame ( not to the extent of women though I admit). Most men will snitch on their friends if it meant facing a smaller prison sentence. Most men will **** your gf if they had a chance even though you guys are supposed to be friends.
These are evolutionary adaptation. The same one's that got us from point A to point B. Women are quick to pedal victimhood and the patriarchy yet, blind to all the riches they reaped from the system they want to hate on. The biggest difference being, women are rewarded for evil and malevolence.

Ive gone as far as to say, the #metoo victimhood parade is a by product of cratered SMV and Hollywood stopped calling because of the wall. Yes, there's Cosby and winestein. Yet, women pimped themselves out at their place late night (aware of Cosby and drugs lol). When top form SMV 18-23, no mention but the wall claims them and its now victim card played.

In this era, no police report charges, jail time, did not happen. Don't want to hear it. Its not to say, without the following its not possible. Its that, the prevalence of false accusations I've witnessed is beyond absurd. More scenarios of women pedaling crap on social media for their sjw metal.

There's no denying female evil or malevolence. deeming anything of the nature as bitterness is again not an argument. There's places in the world, a significant amount of the western population would be taken out, shot and pissed on.

Pro choice is Hitler in a dress. Its hypergamy on steroids. Its evil. The sooner men wake up to it, the better.

Another thing is how can we expect women to behave when we give them so much power. We worship hot women. Power corrupts. If we were worshiped we would be the same way dude. I went out with a group of people tonite. In the bar was a smoking hot chick 9/10 with a super short and super tight romper on. She kept pulling it up so it hugged her nice butt and she was loving the attention. One of my friends who is in his early 20's kept going up to her and telling she was gorgeous. He kept doing it. Most of the men were drooling over her. Do you have any idea what that does to the psyche of a human? That is not healthy. Humans become removed from reality when they are worshipped that much. So the problem ultimately falls on us men. We let them get this bad.
They're both retarded. Dude is a cuck. She's mistaken guys wanting to smash for being special. The fallout being a rapey accusations in 30 yrs.

One huge piss off is, women not calling out other evil women. Its because they are collective followers. Free thinking is lacking in people altogether but id virtually nonexistent in women.

Ian Fleming wrote 007 series. In book 3, the 1 and only girl bond never sleeps with was ashamed of her kill count:3. Today, women parade around with abortions, murdering children and sleeping around with careless abandonment. Women are 4:1 risk of mental health in comparison to men. Add in promiscuity and abortions, it virtually guaranteed that.

The truth is that, a significant amount of women i don't like. They are valueless and a commodity of sex. They pimp their self out. I'll smash but I don't much care there otherwise.

After a decade of pickup, I can count on 1 hand the amount of awesome women I met. None I'd marry. Given our laws and the state of male female dynamics, its an absurd afterthought.

Its guys asleep at the wheel thinking, women can do no wrong that leads to being zero'd out. Women as well as men are capable of evil and malevolence.

The trick being to integrate what Carl Jung referred to as the shadow. The capacity for malevolence and utilise the shadow (if needs be) and yet choosing otherwise consciously. Its why women are disgusted by nice guys. Useless isn't attractive.

Anyways bro I respect your views. Lets not keep arguing over this dumb ****. Holla at me later.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap dude. Somone was looking out for you when they helped that Biatch decide not to come home. FARRRR better off without that crazy in your life
Yup. A blue pill orbiter who orbited her for seven years (six of which she and I were together) took her off my hands for me. I recently heard she "is going to propose to him" LOL. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Best of luck to both of them.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
When large sections of men are feminized, their women will automatically balance it out by becoming more masculine, its a subconscious act of survival initiated by the feminine imperative.
This. Spaz is correct. Natural order seeks a homeostasis to propagate life.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Anyways, good luck regardless. I am warning you, this girl power jargon you are pedaling will blow up on your face but i digress.
A significant number of men can’t let go of the equality programming. It rests in them. In many ways it goes back to their programmed political beliefs as well.
Most prevalent in leftist men but not exclusive.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A significant number of men can’t let go of the equality programming. It rests in them. In many ways it goes back to their programmed political beliefs as well.
Brother I don't think they are equal. I know that they are supposed to be lead by us. They have to be. All I am saying is that they balance out our harsh nature. They are necessary in order to have functional children.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a big MMA fan and I was watching a JRE podcast with Will Harris. He went to Daghestan to film Khabib. He said that they were pissed when he tried to film a mans wife. They explained to him that in Islam a man's women is his gem and property. He has to protect her and it is offensive to film her without his permission. As you can imagine the rate of divorce is extremely low in this part of the world.
This is the only way that pair bonding can exist. You have be have cultural pressures against hypergamy and divorce. The Amish also have very low divorces. You need religion or a strong shaming mechanism to keep pair bonding alive.

It is the mens responsibility to protect and never harm that woman. He should treat her like his child. This is why fathers give their daughters to their husband. In a way this is the husbands new daughter ( in a non incestous way of course ).

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Brother I don't think they are equal. I know that they are supposed to be lead by us. They have to be. All I am saying is that they balance out our harsh nature. They are necessary in order to have functional children.
We are in complete agreement. Keep in mind that I was not necessarily referring to you in any way. More for guys reading it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pretty simple formula that pretty much encapsulates the broad male/female dynamic:
Women = Chaos
Men = Order

Women gravitate toward disorder and chaos, and masculine guidance is the only thing that keeps them from mentally disintegrating. Ever since men started listening to a handful of shrill and unruly women 50 years ago (for political votes and acceptance), societal chaos has taken root and been allowed to grow like weeds overtaking a garden.

Speaking of gardens, the biblical account of Adam and Eve illustrates perfectly what has happened to society at large. The woman acted apart from authority and destroyed everything. The bible is clear that she was deceived, while Adam was blatantly disobedient. This is why the downfall of humanity is attributed to Adam, even though it was Eve who disobeyed first.

What worked in the garden, worked so well that it is still in full-force today from satan’s point of view. To destroy the man, you first destroy the woman. You don’t attack the man directly. Instead you leverage the inherent instability of the chaotic woman.

Women cannot govern themselves nor exist with any form of sanity apart from the authority and guidance of men. Since men, out of fear of rejection, have abdicated their role as women’s authority, chaos, instability, insecurity and even violence has reigned supreme.

Women are not inherently evil. They are inherently chaotic and unstable... emotion-driven and desperately in need of guidance and authority. As Spaz and others have said, when masculine authority is absent, women take on the masculine role. This turns them into amoral monsters, woefully bad copies of the male.

The antidote: What do I always say? Judge their words and behavior and call them out on it. Reject them and display disgust for bad behavior. when they go to bed at night it will be YOU they are thinking about because you will have hit a raw nerve within them. You will have penetrated them to their core and given them a little injection of the medicine they subconsciously know they need.

The worst bill of goods we have been sold has been that it is some kind of “weakness” to show that a woman’s behavior or words bothers us. Nonsense! We are in this mess specifically because of this attitude.

The only antidote to the inherent chaos of the female is the strength and authority of the male. This has all but disappeared today. We are the descendants of cowards, by-and-large.

Life is paradox. I decided several years ago to call out women on their words and behavior, thinking “Heck, they don’t like me anyway, so what have I got to lose?”, and lo and behold, I started becoming very desirable to them. Again, this is because in their core, they know they need male guidance and discipline.

Women are indeed children. They cannot exist in a healthy way without “parental” guidance. As someone posted above, in a marriage, the father gives his daughter away to the groom. She now becomes his responsibility to discipline (and love, and lead, etc.).

My fiancé often thanks me for disciplining her. Yet she feels loved and cared for. What has moderated her natural chaotic nature (the nature of all women) has been her innate knowledge of the value of male leadership and discipline. I attribute her valuing of this to her strong faith in God and living by Christian principles. We are three years in and so far, zero sh!t tests.

I’m convinced that if we men walked the earth with assumed authority over women (but a benevolent authority, not an abusive one), the problem of feminism and rebellion would all but vanish. But who among us these days is capable of this? Well, your humble-to-a-fault host for this reading is one, and some of you are, but sadly, not a high percentage.

That’s why I take the time to write my thoughts here. He who has an ear might start to believe that he can change the world by assuming his God-given right (and mandate) to lead and discipline the women within his sphere of influence. The antidote to female chaos lies with us.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I have a pretty simple formula that pretty much encapsulates the broad male/female dynamic:
Women = Chaos
Men = Order

Women gravitate toward disorder and chaos, and masculine guidance is the only thing that keeps them from mentally disintegrating. Ever since men started listening to a handful of shrill and unruly women 50 years ago (for political votes and acceptance), societal chaos has taken root and been allowed to grow like weeds overtaking a garden.

Speaking of gardens, the biblical account of Adam and Eve illustrates perfectly what has happened to society at large. The woman acted apart from authority and destroyed everything. The bible is clear that she was deceived, while Adam was blatantly disobedient. This is why the downfall of humanity is attributed to Adam, even though it was Eve who disobeyed first.

What worked in the garden, worked so well that it is still in full-force today from satan’s point of view. To destroy the man, you first destroy the woman. You don’t attack the man directly. Instead you leverage the inherent instability of the chaotic woman.

Women cannot govern themselves nor exist with any form of sanity apart from the authority and guidance of men. Since men, out of fear of rejection, have abdicated their role as women’s authority, chaos, instability, insecurity and even violence has reigned supreme.

Women are not inherently evil. They are inherently chaotic and unstable... emotion-driven and desperately in need of guidance and authority. As Spaz and others have said, when masculine authority is absent, women take on the masculine role. This turns them into amoral monsters, woefully bad copies of the male.

The antidote: What do I always say? Judge their words and behavior and call them out on it. Reject them and display disgust for bad behavior. when they go to bed at night it will be YOU they are thinking about because you will have hit a raw nerve within them. You will have penetrated them to their core and given them a little injection of the medicine they subconsciously know they need.

The worst bill of goods we have been sold has been that it is some kind of “weakness” to show that a woman’s behavior or words bothers us. Nonsense! We are in this mess specifically because of this attitude.

The only antidote to the inherent chaos of the female is the strength and authority of the male. This has all but disappeared today. We are the descendants of cowards, by-and-large.

Life is paradox. I decided several years ago to call out women on their words and behavior, thinking “Heck, they don’t like me anyway, so what have I got to lose?”, and lo and behold, I started becoming very desirable to them. Again, this is because in their core, they know they need male guidance and discipline.

Women are indeed children. They cannot exist in a healthy way without “parental” guidance. As someone posted above, in a marriage, the father gives his daughter away to the groom. She now becomes his responsibility to discipline (and love, and lead, etc.).

My fiancé often thanks me for disciplining her. Yet she feels loved and cared for. What has moderated her natural chaotic nature (the nature of all women) has been her innate knowledge of the value of male leadership and discipline. I attribute her valuing of this to her strong faith in God and living by Christian principles. We are three years in and so far, zero sh!t tests.

I’m convinced that if we men walked the earth with assumed authority over women (but a benevolent authority, not an abusive one), the problem of feminism and rebellion would all but vanish. But who among us these days is capable of this? Well, your humble-to-a-fault host for this reading is one, and some of you are, but sadly, not a high percentage.

That’s why I take the time to write my thoughts here. He who has an ear might start to believe that he can change the world by assuming his God-given right (and mandate) to lead and discipline the women within his sphere of influence. The antidote to female chaos lies with us.
I agree. Well written.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve given this exact philosophy a lot of thought. It’s the only way it can work.
I mentioned several times that left to their own devices they will ruin their lives and everything in it.

I like your approach...” They don’t like me anyway so what do I have to lose?”

I literally had to rewrite myself to achieve this. I’ve invested a lot of years doing it. Standing outside of it has a calming effect. My mind is calm and relaxed these days. There is zero stress over women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It all boils down to masculine leadership.

All this talk about Tinder, game, looking pretty, facial products to look good, even silence and distance to create fear, etc, is playing within the feminine imperative.

That game is rigged in favor of women but at the same time it's also a disservice to them.

When a man willingly places himself inside that sphere, he is merely a male passenger in a bus load of men jostling to get to the front, just to be right next to the driver.

And the driver of that bus are women.

Of course you can be the champion amongst the male passengers but u r still not the driver, u r not in charge, u r merely being reactive not proactive.

You guys should discuss more about how to achieve masculine leadership.

This is something that's hard to achieve and when u r starting out, it might really be elusive to be grasped.

However it's you in the driver seat and if women do come along, it's going to be the ride of their lifetime because there's a difference between 2 types of men, one who supplicates or being reactive within the imperative and one who takes women to their femininity.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
All this talk about Tinder, game, looking pretty, facial products to look good, even silence and distance to create fear, etc, is playing within the feminine Imperative.
So true. It’s hard for me to read a lot of the threads due to this. It’s the wrong model.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women = Chaos
Men = Order

I agree. Check your inbox if/when you have a chance.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out with a girl recently. Not my girl. Just my turn. A plate.

A random likely homeless junkie approached her and was acting crazy.

My innate response was to pull her in close to me as in MINE followed by raising my hand as if to punch. The weirdo disengaged but I guarantee a lot of low testosterone males would have ran away.

If you were to ask me beforehand, I would say **** that ****. I wont put myself in harms way for a woman. Unfortunately, I have a programming as do all men. You won't hear anything about it on the news but false accusations are pedaled without failure.

Its a enlightening experience because i wouldn't consciously proceed with the route of action I took or was prepared to take. That being, I would have crushed his skull without remorse if he attempted to hurt her or I. This was a split sec reaction. Its 1000s of years of evolutionary psychology and hardwired in male genes..

There's no two ways about it. Unplugging is the hardest task a man will ever do. The experience further instills I have more than enough work to do.

If anything, society's failure to recognise male sacrifice and virtue will come at a great cost. I wont make the move again. Lesson learned.