Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with most guys is they go off into the world seeking female validation from the 90% that doesn't give a damn about them. This could lead to wasted years of "self improvement" for validation and not because it's coming from their inner masculine core. Guys usually become disillusioned at best, and at worse they could end up wasting an entire decade chasing after female validation.

This is essentially what the red pill is. It's to tell men that those love songs are making them sappy cucks and they need to man up and discover some masculine purpose instead of being a fvckboy.
I would say red pill is just living on your own terms.

Guys don’t care about female validation, guys care about women not screwing them over because they have so many options available. And with the system behind them, the guy is screwed if she cares enough to ruin him. Angelina Jolie anyone?

It’s a double edged sword. Women complain there are no real “men” out there, but still want the option to screw the men over whenever they like. That’s why Keanu Reeves never touches women in photos, he is afraid of getting sued. #Metoo movement anyone? Cuba Gooding Jr is getting sued because he touched a girl at night club. You don’t think the girl set him up?

I’m literally afraid to bring girls to my home because if they see it, they may go home and ask their boyfriends to hurt them and cry rape and sue me. You won’t believe how fast the system backs up any girl in North America.

But I guess giving women Power keeps men subservient to the system. Instead of challenging the powers that be, their banks accounts and status quo, you have to worry your wife won’t sue you at anytime.

And they call this the American Dream.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a case in point of why I'm coming on SS less these days. Probably half of the people posting in this thread were on my ignore list, which grew longer. Just a circlejerk of guys who are off their medication spouting what even I recognize as narcissistic misogyny, trying to make others as negative and interpersonally repulsive as themselves. You can call me a white knight cuck if you want, I'm still gonna say I don't like this turn of saying women have no "soul", women are good for smiling, nodding and sucking while being your maid, cook, nanny and masseuse, women are only "emotional" while you the great man are "rational", women are worthless trash compared to you, and bla bla bla bla.

These trash posters are exactly what the media would focus on if in theory it ever did a report on SS. They drag our image and more importantly our atmosphere down.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a case in point of why I'm coming on SS less these days. Probably half of the people posting in this thread were on my ignore list, which grew longer. Just a circlejerk of guys who are off their medication spouting what even I recognize as narcissistic misogyny, trying to make others as negative and interpersonally repulsive as themselves. You can call me a white knight cuck if you want, I'm still gonna say I don't like this turn of saying women have no "soul", women are good for smiling, nodding and sucking while being your maid, cook, nanny and masseuse, women are only "emotional" while you the great man are "rational", women are worthless trash compared to you, and bla bla bla bla.

These trash posters are exactly what the media would focus on if in theory it ever did a report on SS. They drag our image and more importantly our atmosphere down.
I came here to unplug from the matrix. By all means, stay there if you like. I won’t stop you.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the top of his list because I called him a virgin.

So far I've only ever said it to 3 men here because they all are virgins.
He’s got no position of authority, then. Dilbert.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only cucks and betas do.

The Bhagavad Gita: "Out of the corruption of women proceeds the corruption of races; out of the corruption of races, the loss of memory; out of the loss of memory, the loss of understanding, and out of this all evil."
The Bhagavad Gita is the holy text to the oldest known religion ever which is ancient Hinduism. I hold ancient Hindu teaching in high regard. This quote is serious. If its in the Bhagavad Gita then it Is probably true to a large extent. Its funny how Christian mythology has its first book illustrating this concept. Eve representing woman is corrupted and thus messes up the world for everyone.

I don't think women are inherently evil. Women in their purest form are divinely feminine. God or Source may be a feminine energy. The feminine as experienced with our mothers is unconditional love. When women are corrupted though they are corrupted hard. The powers that be know that corruption of women is the key to corrupting everything. Thanks for that quote.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the top of his list because I called him a virgin.

So far I've only ever said it to 3 men here because they all are virgins.
Oh come now spaz. We need all types of men. We need certain types to marry a lot of these rhinos and tubas, marry the over used single moms who squandered their youth and still want mr. wonderful.
Marry those 40 & 50 year old, heavily used c0ck receptacles.

We have to somehow get a way to get these leaches off the government nipple.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days hey bro no need to get so triggered everyones entitled to their opinion

The difference between you and I is I have faith that things will always workout in the end. At the end of the day this physical realm isnt my priority. I have higher aspirations for the afterlife so whatever happens in this world even if I get fked over to the 1000th degree I know that as long as I am true of heart in my faith and belief with God and do the right thing then I will be fine. Thats why I really DGAF about the negative possibilities that can happen. thats life. ive witness miracles and seemingly impossible instances happen and not by simple happenstance but by cosmic design and influence not coincidence. i also believe you manifest your failures often times as well. and at the end of the day like i said nothing is guaranteed. id rather look at the glass as half full not half empty.
Broski I think you are being a little idealistic. No one is disagreeing with your sentiment. We are just saying that in modern day America that the ideal is not likely. The ideal was never ever real. Pologamy Is probably the way men are women were naturally supposed to cohabitant. Marriage to one woman is a modern invention. Tribal cultures (where we originated from) don't do the monogamous marriage thing. It doesn't work. Even in the 1950s'-1960's it was a charade.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Oh come now spaz. We need all types of men. We need certain types to marry a lot of these rhinos and tubas, marry the over used single moms who squandered their youth and still want mr. wonderful.
Marry those 40 & 50 year old, heavily used c0ck receptacles.

We have to somehow get a way to get these leaches off the government nipple.
They claim red pill to the maxed.

Prolly has read every book imaginable on the subject and worse, are able to quote every single passage but doesn't live the life.

Welcome to living within the feminine imperative matrix, manipulated to think u r red pill when the reality is that u r still very much a virgin or with incredibly low lay count.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broski I think you are being a little idealistic. No one is disagreeing with your sentiment. We are just saying that in modern day America that the ideal is not likely. The ideal was never ever real. Pologamy Is probably the way men are women were naturally supposed to cohabitant. Marriage to one woman is a modern invention. Tribal cultures (where we originated from) don't do the monogamous marriage thing. It doesn't work. Even in the 1950s'-1960's it was a charade.
The problem is that in our current civilization we are looking for one solution that fits everyone when the key could be a multitude of setups. Some are polyamorous, some are monogamous, some are noncommittal (and some have predatory personality disorders). Some raise their children in their own household, others raise children in a group and extended family setting where knowing parentage may or may not be of importance, others don't want children. But in our civilization we are only set up to live one way. This makes as much sense as making everyone play only one sport, only one art and only one music genre.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They claim red pill to the maxed.

Prolly has read every book imaginable on the subject and worse, are able to quote every single passage but doesn't live the life.

Welcome to living within the feminine imperative matrix, manipulated to think u r red pill when the reality is that u r still very much a virgin or with incredibly low lay count.
Chameleons. Taking on the moniker and language of one group, while still part of the other.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chameleons. Taking on the moniker and language of one group, while still part of the other.
THIS is exactly whats happening. They just can't let go of a failed universe.

It doesn't matter how many facts one posts. No amount of statistics. They call it hope. I do understand it.

A male infant is born. As he grows, he observes how the present society is operating and begins to form "truths". After that he builds the foundation of his entire life based on these falsehoods.

Then one day...he drops the red pill. His world is suddenly flipped over. Not only that but his belief system actually glosses over good data and latches onto data that affords a "workaround" that he can compute so that it holds in place in part or in whole, his belief systems. He is after the "one". He may even say he doesn't believe in the "one", yet you can see his computation clear as day in his posts.

He will attack anything that can flip his last remaining fantasies over and destroy them and the illusions he holds so dear. The mind is designed to do this. It furthers the survival rates when the tribe is hunting the Mammoth. "Don't do this, because we can't repair a broken femur"

He is a caveman stuck in a modern world and only doing what he was designed to do. Learn about his environment and social structure as fast as he can so he can stay alive. Except the Mammoth are gone and so is that primitive man. He is unable to evolve. And yes...men must evolve and we can't have non breeders holding us back.

So don't be afraid to write one off. Some are completely un-salvageable. Consider them background noise. They have taken themselves out of the game. That is their right. I think at one time, this was called the survival of the fittest. It's not a very good description of evolution. Adaptation is a better word. If a man cannot adapt...let him die in peace.

No man owes his knowledge or understanding, yet he offers of his own free will. But he never owes it. Ever. Go ahead and write off the ones that aren't going to make it or until he has the courage to start dissecting his lie.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is exactly whats happening. They just can't let go of a failed universe.

It doesn't matter how many facts one posts. No amount of statistics. They call it hope. I do understand it.

A male infant is born. As he grows, he observes how the present society is operating and begins to form "truths". After that he builds the foundation of his entire life based on these falsehoods.

Then one day...he drops the red pill. His world is suddenly flipped over. Not only that but his belief system actually glosses over good data and latches onto data that affords a "workaround" that he can compute so that it holds in place in part or in whole, his belief systems. He is after the "one". He may even say he doesn't believe in the "one", yet you can see his computation clear as day in his posts.

He will attack anything that can flip his last remaining fantasies over and destroy them and the illusions he holds so dear. The mind is designed to do this. It furthers the survival rates when the tribe is hunting the Mammoth. "Don't do this, because we can't repair a broken femur"

He is a caveman stuck in a modern world and only doing what he was designed to do. Learn about his environment and social structure as fast as he can so he can stay alive. Except the Mammoth are gone and so was that primitive man. He is unable to evolve. And yes...men must evolve and we can't have non breeders holding us back.

So don't be afraid to write one off. Some are completely un-salvageable. Consider them background noise. They have taken themselves out of the game. That is their right. I think at one time, this was called the survival of the fittest. It's not a very good description of evolution. Adaptation is a better word. If a man cannot adapt...let him die in peace.
There’s more, though. To support his beliefs he’ll ally himself with similarly minded fools. Anything to keep being right, even if it’s a fallacy. Even if it’s a fantasy.

EDIT: Hell, even place himself in an environment that propagates the false data.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s more, though. To support his beliefs he’ll ally himself with similarly minded fools. Anything to keep being right, even if it’s a fallacy. Even if it’s a fantasy.
yes. But all men stand alone. They die alone. Everything in his life is his creation. Good or bad. Until he accepts his condition...he cannot change it. We address men one at a time. They are not herd animals like women. They are single points of light.

Women are easy to influence. Go find a bum or degenerate. Have him write a piece or article and tout it on the news or social media as "Truth" and its off and running. Find an infamous popular female bag of bones touting her garbage and wearing a particular outfit and BOOM its suddenly in vogue. LMAO It's child's play. Let some of these guys pay for those outfits.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women know men are single points of light. That's why they invade men's spaces and our rituals. They can't let it go. We have no intention of going to a baby shower. Hell, you can barely get us to go to a wedding unless its family or a close friend.

They cling to us and they cant stop. We own the other half of what they need to survive. Our thoughts. Our ideas. The beauty of a man's mind and it's creativity is the one thing she can never be. The one thing she covets above all else.
So she manipulates to be close to it. Has sex with it. She desires to own it like her laptop. She pushes the keys and a pretty flower pops up.

It fascinates her. God help you if she discovers that you have or are surrendering it to her for free. She doesn't want it for free!!! She wants to be worthy of it. She knows shes not worthy to own it. So she will manipulate the stupid ones. The cucks, feminine types are for torture and play like a little boy squishing ants or lighting them on fire. It's just a game.

But the man who owns his gifts? Now that is something to be close to. Shes hoping to be the benefactor of his benevolence and hidden kindness or hope that those elusive male gifts rub off on her. She is in quite the pickle. So yes. She has no choice but to manipulate and with a skill higher than its ever been in this modern world. Heard animals evolve with the culture and the media and political structure set the culture now.

She's turned into a slvt and she knows it. A prostitute with no other gifts to offer because shes being trained to squander it.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the trap men are in. They strive to be high value, yet when they finally get a woman, the woman only wants them for exterior qualities such as money.

A lot of high value men are getting chewed up and spit out.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
This is the trap men are in. They strive to be high value, yet when they finally get a woman, the woman only wants them for exterior qualities such as money.

A lot of high value men are getting chewed up and spit out.
Because those high valued man is only good at making money.

Plenty of men can do that.

How many men can lead?

How many men has vision that people want to follow ?

How many men has admirable qualities that others want to emulate?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bhagavad Gita is the holy text to the oldest known religion ever which is ancient Hinduism. I hold ancient Hindu teaching in high regard. This quote is serious. If its in the Bhagavad Gita then it Is probably true to a large extent. Its funny how Christian mythology has its first book illustrating this concept. Eve representing woman is corrupted and thus messes up the world for everyone.
Hinduism and much of Buddhism, taoism, zen etc hasn't been infiltrated by cuck and feminism the way Christianity has. Hawking in power vs Force depicts the levels of consciousness a lot of scripture hold. Its infiltration and cuck that ruins gospel. As for eve, the fall of man is a lack of leadership and following women who cannot but help attempt to optimise hypergamy.

Again, the pushback being, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I would sugar daddy smash barely legal any day over the wall and cratered SMV.

I don't think women are inherently evil. Women in their purest form are divinely feminine. God or Source may be a feminine energy. The feminine as experienced with our mothers is unconditional love. When women are corrupted though they are corrupted hard. The powers that be know that corruption of women is the key to corrupting everything. Thanks for that quote.
You're drinking the feminine social order koolaid kuz.

Women follow. If men are led to be cuck or provider male to the wall or epiphany phase, why respect him?

Rollo is a mod here and godfather to red pill. He still married epiphany phase. Every second word is hypergamy. Yes, much of female behaviour can be seen in attempt to seek optimizations of her female nature.

Women arent evil but a lot are doing evil. Divorce is evil. Cuck is evil. False paternity is evil. Divorce rape is evil. Fraudin as a good girl is evil. No bigger evils is abortion. Women have committed genocide to children for eons.

Its not shocking why they are stoned for said evils in some countries.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinduism and much of Buddhism, taoism, zen etc hasn't been infiltrated by cuck and feminism the way Christianity has.
To what extent, then? I’m not religious myself, so I don’t know jack about the effect on religions.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To what extent, then? I’m not religious myself, so I don’t know jack about the effect on religions.
Read power vs Force by D. R. Hawking.

In terms of consciousness and the frequency of some ancient scripture is nearly unblemished. Christianity is great but much of what it is now is cuck. Its happening to Muslims too.

There's ancient Buddhism, Taoism, Zen, Hinduism that's flawless. Self study and awareness are key. Free thinking is Goat status.

The gita is profound. Read it.

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन |
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि || 47 ||
karmaṇy-evādhikāras te mā phaleṣhu kadāchana
mā karma-phala-hetur bhūr mā te saṅgo ’stvakarmaṇi
karmaṇi—in prescribed duties; eva—only; adhikāraḥ—right; te—your; —not; phaleṣhu—in the fruits; kadāchana—at any time; —never; karma-phala—results of the activities; hetuḥ—cause; bhūḥ—be; —not; te—your; saṅgaḥ—attachment; astu—must be; akarmaṇi—in inaction
Translation
BG 2.47: You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, nor be attached to inaction.

[/QUOTE

Rsd Tyler came up with freedom from outcome + intent!

The fruits of our labor, the result of our action isn't ours. It belongs to God, Yahweh, Allah, the source, Being, etc or so it us said.
Imagine living at your edge and acting accordingly.