Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're drinking the feminine social order koolaid kuz.
I am not a cuck just because I say that most ancient religions personify the loving aspects of God as feminine. If you studied the Gita more you would see that Krishna's loving aspect is represented by his female side called Radha. Unconditional love is not a masculine quality. Justice is a masculine quality. God is unconditional love. No one can love you like you mother.

Even Nas ( the legendary rapper ) states " mothers love is the closest you will ever get to God kid". The trend here on SoSuave is to label anyone that says anything positive about femininity as a cuck. This is dismissive and corny. If you knew me personally you would know I am one of the most redpill dudes you will ever meet. I just don't let bitterness run how I think. I am past that stage.

Feminine energy and masculine are equally powerful and important. They can not exist without each other and they are just degrees of separation. They are really the same thing, much like how hot is really the same as cold just a different degree. What we are seeing in the West is a horrible perversion of femininity. It has nothing to do with the real Divine feminine. The real divine feminine is when a mother sacrifices herself for her child. In the West we have women sacrificing their child for themselves.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious to see what others have to say.
I doubt pair bonding for life today is likely. Possible? Yes. Likely, no.

Here is my take:

In the "old" days marriages lasted, for several reasons. Social expectations, reliance on each other.

Sometimes we admire that, saying people were different, and knew how to "stick with it" And I think that is true. But did you ever think how many women stayed in an unhappy marriage because financially, they had to? How many men stayed in one because divorce would affect their career. YES, those were truths in those days. Divorce 70 years ago was very much frowned upon.

Today, things are different. Women are more successful, financially, and make their own money, but even moreso, family courts and the welfare state have removed financial risk for women when it comes to divorce. The social stigma has also been removed. This is why 70% of divorces are initiated by women. NO financial risk, less financial risk.

Maybe most importantly, in this age of entitlement and instant gratification, both sexes have developed unrealistic expectations of their mate and of life in general.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To what extent, then? I’m not religious myself, so I don’t know jack about the effect on religions.
Read power vs Force by D. R. Hawking.

In terms of consciousness and the frequency of some ancient scripture is nearly unblemished. Christianity is great but much of what it is now is cuck. Its happening to Muslims too.

There's ancient Buddhism, Taoism, Zen, Hinduism that's flawless. Self study and awareness are key. Free thinking is Goat status.

The gita is profound. Read it.

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन |
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि || 47 ||
karmaṇy-evādhikāras te mā phaleṣhu kadāchana
mā karma-phala-hetur bhūr mā te saṅgo ’stvakarmaṇi
karmaṇi—in prescribed duties; eva—only; adhikāraḥ—right; te—your; —not; phaleṣhu—in the fruits; kadāchana—at any time; —never; karma-phala—results of the activities; hetuḥ—cause; bhūḥ—be; —not; te—your; saṅgaḥ—attachment; astu—must be; akarmaṇi—in inaction
Translation
BG 2.47: You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, nor be attached to inaction.

Rsd Tyler came up with freedom from outcome + intent!

The fruits of our labor, the result of our action isn't ours. It belongs to God, Yahweh, Allah, the source, Being, etc or so it us said.

Imagine living at your edge and acting accordingly.
I am not a cuck just because I say that most ancient religions personify the loving aspects of God as feminine. If you studied the Gita more you would see that Krishna's loving aspect is represented by his female side called Radha. Unconditional love is not a masculine quality. Justice is a masculine quality. God is unconditional love. No one can love you like you mother.
Again, you're drinking the koolaid. I didnt say you were a cuck. Though, this mindset could bring you there.

As for mothers love, tell thst to the series of aborted fetuses and genocidal maniacs all by the feminine. This is the classic example of female hypergamy.

Power vs force depicts many ancient religions and doctrines. Most are corrupted by time. The church is so cucked. Much of religion is pedaled by the cuck culture.

This mentality will kickback and hard. There's no two ways about it. You can't be half a gangster. You are either full blown mercenary or not.

Even Nas ( the legendary rapper ) states " mothers love is the closest you will ever get to God kid". The trend here on SoSuave is to label anyone that says anything positive about femininity as a cuck. This is dismissive and corny. If you knew me personally you would know I am one of the most redpill dudes you will ever meet. I just don't let bitterness run how I think. I am past that stage.
Drake says a lot of things too. You don't think he's slaying bitches without a afterthought?

Calling out the ****ery in society and deeming it as bitterness is blind.

You played your hand, bolded about mothers love rubbish. Its women committing genocide in the form of abortions and yet, you are pandering to the narrative.

Women fight the narrative of he body her choice to choose which children live and die. There's a significant amount of evil going on that's normalised. Even worse are dudes pandering to it.

The call out of bitterness isn't an argument. Anymore than being a male feminist. Ie inability to compete.

Feminine energy and masculine are equally powerful and important. They can not exist without each other and they are just degrees of separation. They are really the same thing, much like how hot is really the same as cold just a different degree. What we are seeing in the West is a horrible perversion of femininity. It has nothing to do with the real Divine feminine. The real divine feminine is when a mother sacrifices herself for her child. In the West we have women sacrificing their child for themselves.
They do exist without one another. Girl. Power. 80% of divorce initiated by women. Daddy government. Parade of free money and resources. The extraction of males resources transfered to women.

The call out of the ****ery is matched by bitterness?

Son, you might want to work on forming stronger arguments and rational thought.

Pandering is cuck. Real talk. Screaming misogyny isn't a argument lulz

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read power vs Force by D. R. Hawking.

In terms of consciousness and the frequency of some ancient scripture is nearly unblemished. Christianity is great but much of what it is now is cuck. Its happening to Muslims too.

There's ancient Buddhism, Taoism, Zen, Hinduism that's flawless. Self study and awareness are key. Free thinking is Goat status.

The gita is profound. Read it.

Rsd Tyler came up with freedom from outcome + intent!

The fruits of our labor, the result of our action isn't ours. It belongs to God, Yahweh, Allah, the source, Being, etc or so it us said.

Imagine living at your edge and acting accordingly.

Again, you're drinking the koolaid. I didnt say you were a cuck. Though, this mindset could bring you there.

As for mothers love, tell thst to the series of aborted fetuses and genocidal maniacs all by the feminine. This is the classic example of female hypergamy.

Power vs force depicts many ancient religions and doctrines. Most are corrupted by time. The church is so cucked. Much of religion is pedaled by the cuck culture.

This mentality will kickback and hard. There's no two ways about it. You can't be half a gangster. You are either full blown mercenary or not.

Drake says a lot of things too. You don't think he's slaying bitches without a afterthought?

Calling out the ****ery in society and deeming it as bitterness is blind.

You played your hand, bolded about mothers love rubbish. Its women committing genocide in the form of abortions and yet, you are pandering to the narrative.

Women fight the narrative of he body her choice to choose which children live and die. There's a significant amount of evil going on that's normalised. Even worse are dudes pandering to it.

The call out of bitterness isn't an argument. Anymore than being a male feminist. Ie inability to compete.

They do exist without one another. Girl. Power. 80% of divorce initiated by women. Daddy government. Parade of free money and resources. The extraction of males resources transfered to women.

The call out of the ****ery is matched by bitterness?

Son, you might want to work on forming stronger arguments and rational thought.

Pandering is cuck. Real talk. Screaming misogyny isn't a argument lulz
Wrecked lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a straw man argument. In my original post I said that abortion is a perversion of the feminine. I already addressed this abortion point. The vast majority of women throughout time have died in order to protect their offspring. To say that it is not in a females nature to protect her child is delusional. You cant judge women off of what Western women have become. Western women have been conditioned to go against their instincts.

The rest of your post was just you arguing that since abortions happen that shows that women are not representations of unconditional love to their children. Thats like saying because incest happens, that brothers are therefore attracted to their sisters. In any population you will have perversion of the norm.

Study the law of duality and you will see that feminine and masculine rely on each other. Polar opposites are really just reflections of each other. Nature ( or an intelligent designer ) does not just create sexual dimorphism for nothing. It creates it because it is needed. Men and women need each other. I don't care how you deny that.

True femininity is a wonderful thing. They are our release and entertainment. They raise our sons to fight or achieve. This is why religions have had both the FEMININE and the MASCULINE in high regard. Rise above this over simplistic, unsophisticated thinking that women have no virtues at all. They have some we don't possess and vice versa.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s so fvcked up and depressing. Sorry you’re going thru that. Your call or hers? Here I’m assuming?
Hers... but now if she pulled her head outa her ass and wanted me back... i dont think i would wana go back. All our negative patterns would return... unless she made some serious personality changes or realizations of her contribution of the demise.. but i highly doubt that will ever happen... her ego and pride are too big.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hers... but now if she pulled her head outa her ass and wanted me back... i dont think i would wana go back. All our negative patterns would return... unless she made some serious personality changes or realizations of her contribution of the demise.. but i highly doubt that will ever happen... her ego and pride are too big.
Women, for the most part, are incapable of having such realizations. Sadly.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Feminine energy and masculine are equally powerful and important.
This is true.

Masculinity and Femininity are both equal in power.

Most here mistake feminists as very feminine but its actually females taking on masculine traits thus it's not femininity but a perversion.

Much like men who claims masculinity/red pill but molds themselves to suit the feminine imperative.

Both are over compensating.

When large sections of men are feminized, their women will automatically balance it out by becoming more masculine, its a subconscious act of survival initiated by the feminine imperative.

When a woman takes in masculine traits, she will never be happy.

When a man takes in feminine traits, he will never be happy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a straw man argument. In my original post I said that abortion is a perversion of the feminine. I already addressed this abortion point. The vast majority of women throughout time have died in order to protect their offspring. To say that it is not in a females nature to protect her child is delusional. You cant judge women off of what Western women have become.Western women have been conditioned to go against their instincts
I just did. The premise of your argument is that women had children? Women were property. They had no choice. Marriage meant property. Today, it means you are a atm conveniently a pursuit thereafter best yrs are done.

As for Western women, places like India and others are becoming feminist hell holes.

The rest of your post was just you arguing that since abortions happen that shows that women are not representations of unconditional love to their children. Thats like saying because incest happens, that brothers are therefore attracted to their sisters. In any population you will have perversion of the norm.

Study the law of duality and you will see that feminine and masculine rely on each other. Polar opposites are really just reflections of each other. Nature ( or an intelligent designer ) does not just create sexual dimorphism for nothing. It creates it because it is needed. Men and women need each other. I don't care how you deny that.

True femininity is a wonderful thing. They are our release and entertainment. They raise our sons to fight or achieve. This is why religions have had both the FEMININE and the MASCULINE in high regard. Rise above this over simplistic, unsophisticated thinking that women have no virtues at all. They have some we don't possess and vice versa.
80% of divorce rape initiated by women. Any call out, you cling to bitterness whereas in the middle east thry would get slapped or stoned. Its full retard there and here.

Anyways, good luck regardless. I am warning you, this girl power jargon you are pedaling will blow up on your face but i digress.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, for the most part, are incapable of having such realizations. Sadly.
Any sec, a msle feminist is going to jump on screaming misogyny lulz!

The biggest realization being forged in the fire will bring you is that, every set is practice and for her crazy, it will implode on her EVENTUALLY. Better yet, new girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. No sweeter feel then pulling top form SMV 18-23 and running into train wrecks from the past.

Life trolls women harder than you or i ever could.

Enjoy the decline fellas.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did. The premise of your argument is that women had children? Women were property. They had no choice. Marriage meant property. Today, it means you are a atm conveniently a pursuit thereafter best yrs are done.

As for Western women, places like India and others are becoming feminist hell holes.

80% of divorce rape initiated by women. Any call out, you cling to bitterness whereas in the middle east thry would get slapped or stoned. Its full retard there and here.

Anyways, good luck regardless. I am warning you, this girl power jargon you are pedaling will blow up on your face but i digress.
I hear you and I am not totally disagreeing. I am just saying give them some credit. I have seen my mom be more loyal to me than my father ever was. I grew up in a nuclear family with a workaholic dad. If it wasnt for my mom I would have serious issues. Mothers are there to cancel the bad elements of masculinity. For every abortion you speak of how many more dads have walked away from their children? How many fathers have created bastard children and just ran way? Look at the men that snitch on their friends when they get in court ( men aint much more loyal than women sometimes).

I am not girl power at all. I think women are intellectually inferior when it comes to creative and abstract thought and self awareness. I believe that they need us to lead them. On the flip side we need women to teach us how to have compassion for children and the weak. Children that grew up with only fathers are weirdos. Children that grow up with single mothers are also weirdos. We need both masculine and feminine in order to be a balanced human.

You ever met an old lady that just radiated love and kindness? Thats true divine femininity.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

Masculinity and Femininity are both equal in power.

Most here mistake feminists as very feminine but its actually females taking on masculine traits thus it's not femininity but a perversion.

Much like men who claims masculinity/red pill but molds themselves to suit the feminine imperative.

Both are over compensating.

When large sections of men are feminized, their women will automatically balance it out by becoming more masculine, its a subconscious act of survival initiated by the feminine imperative.

When a woman takes in masculine traits, she will never be happy.

When a man takes in feminine traits, he will never be happy.
Totally agree man. Here on Sosuave we focus on the perversions of femininity. Unfortunately most of North America is this perversion. We should be careful not to mistake the perversions as the norm.

When I meet foreign girls or sheltered girls it is refreshing. They remind me that women can be a joy to be around. It reminds me of the good aspects of femininity.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Totally agree man. Here on Sosuave we focus on the perversions of femininity. Unfortunately most of North America is this perversion. We should be careful not to mistake the perversions as the norm.

When I meet foreign girls or sheltered girls it is refreshing. They remind me that women can be a joy to be around. It reminds me of the good aspects of femininity.
Seems like some clarification or understanding is the order of the day.

Femininity is use by masculine men to achieve equilibrium, lest their aggression goes out of control and a form of madness settles in his mind, that's where the feminine comes into play.

And because of that a masculine man will automatically/naturally seek a very feminine female.

Now I know many men blame women for feminism.

But those that do, will be well served to remember that absent masculine presence, there can be no femininity.

It's the failure of masculine leadership in many homes/families and in the political arena that has brought feminism to fore.

This might be something many here have a hard time swallowing, but women can only ever mirror men and mirror they did by taking up masculine traits (feminism) to balance the absence of masculinity.

For the most part, the failure of masculine leadership is to be blamed, once you men can accept this then there is hope.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you and I am not totally disagreeing. I am just saying give them some credit. I have seen my mom be more loyal to me than my father ever was. I grew up in a nuclear family with a workaholic dad. If it wasnt for my mom I would have serious issues. Mothers are there to cancel the bad elements of masculinity. For every abortion you speak of how many more dads have walked away from their children? How many fathers have created bastard children and just ran way? Look at the men that snitch on their friends when they get in court ( men aint much more loyal than women sometimes).
You do realize, your father would rather do something else but yo be a wage slave right? I came from the nuclear family. Trad. Stay at home mom. Father swung the hammer at the cost of his health.

For the so called nuclear family, you pedal a lot of anti father crap which I got to take you to task on. Its so prevalent in your post, i cannot fathom going over it. I am skeptical of your nuclear family. As in, the anti father rhetoric is prevalent in single mom households.

I am calling bull****. The father ran away lol

So, what you're saying is, she picked the wrong man, a coward or she drove him awsy with her crazy. Which? Women are gatekeeper of sex. There's no two ways about it. Molyneux debunks the single mom victimhood troop.

Sources linked in the video. Again, i call bull****. The father left so, she failed to vet a good man or she drove him away with her crazy, low libido and or getting fat.

Try again.

I am not girl power at all. I think women are intellectually inferior when it comes to creative and abstract thought and self awareness. I believe that they need us to lead them. On the flip side we need women to teach us how to have compassion for children and the weak. Children that grew up with only fathers are weirdos. Children that grow up with single mothers are also weirdos. We need both masculine and feminine in order to be a balanced human.
Agreed on intellect and abstract thought for the most part or statistically.

We've been bombarded with feminine side rubbish, gender quotas, and more pandering.

you ever met an old lady that just radiated love and kindness? Thats true divine femininity.
Sasha Day Game's yogi is a older woman who emanates love, kindness and femininity despite being far gone post wall. She demonstrates femininity.

We've had a near century of girl power, feminism for 60 yrs, affirmative action and quota hirings whereby incompetence is met with jobs like fire fighting. Cannot pass fitness so we skip the test and still hire.

Again, 80% of divorce initiated by women. 90% of college educated women. Likely, optimization of hypergamy and riding around on the carousel during best yrs.

Check truth on sex again by Molyneux or gene warfare series.

We can agree to disagree. I am so done with the girl power rubbish and any call out of disgusting or evil female behaviour as being bitter. Its goat level simping. Not an argument.

One of the best playboys i know promotes, "treat women like dog!"

He runs over models and pageant winners. The part of the world he is from, men lead and women follow or they get slapped.

Meanwhile American men are transitioning to women lulz

I am not promoting the behaviour. I am saying, he never read the dj Bible or knows about pickup. Just a through and through natty born in a patriarchal environment where men are cherished as being the only thing under God.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I concur but again, few and far between. Eben red pill awareness fellas marry epiphany phase women. Rmg lad married a woman who cucked him lol. A lot of people have no sense of self or ability to think for oneself.

Cawk carousel is the norm. Toxic women is paraded around. The decimated nuclear family is a thing of the past as is marriage for anybody who has common sense.

Lines are drawn. The level of phaggotry prevalent in society is beyond repair. Enjoy the decline. Women deem being a booty call as empowering. Not getting the ring equates to false rapey accusations.

There's no better time to be a bachelor. Obv, screenshot nudes, sexting, and smashing. 3decades and false accusations risk as the wall hits.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize, your father would rather do something else but yo be a wage slave right? I came from the nuclear family. Trad. Stay at home mom. Father swung the hammer at the cost of his health.

For the so called nuclear family, you pedal a lot of anti father crap which I got to take you to task on. Its so prevalent in your post, i cannot fathom going over it. I am skeptical of your nuclear family. As in, the anti father rhetoric is prevalent in single mom households.

I am calling bull****. The father ran away lol

So, what you're saying is, she picked the wrong man, a coward or she drove him awsy with her crazy. Which? Women are gatekeeper of sex. There's no two ways about it. Molyneux debunks the single mom victimhood troop.

Sources linked in the video. Again, i call bull****. The father left so, she failed to vet a good man or she drove him away with her crazy, low libido and or getting fat.

Try again.

Agreed on intellect and abstract thought for the most part or statistically.

We've been bombarded with feminine side rubbish, gender quotas, and more pandering.

Sasha Day Game's yogi is a older woman who emanates love, kindness and femininity despite being far gone post wall. She demonstrates femininity.

We've had a near century of girl power, feminism for 60 yrs, affirmative action and quota hirings whereby incompetence is met with jobs like fire fighting. Cannot pass fitness so we skip the test and still hire.

Again, 80% of divorce initiated by women. 90% of college educated women. Likely, optimization of hypergamy and riding around on the carousel during best yrs.

Check truth on sex again by Molyneux or gene warfare series.

We can agree to disagree. I am so done with the girl power rubbish and any call out of disgusting or evil female behaviour as being bitter. Its goat level simping. Not an argument.

One of the best playboys i know promotes, "treat women like dog!"

He runs over models and pageant winners. The part of the world he is from, men lead and women follow or they get slapped.

Meanwhile American men are transitioning to women lulz

I am not promoting the behaviour. I am saying, he never read the dj Bible or knows about pickup. Just a through and through natty born in a patriarchal environment where men are cherished as being the only thing under God.
Naw my dad didn't run away. He was a physician that worked 60-70 hr weeks. He was okay overall and I am lucky that I even had a dad to stick around. Most of my friends didn't. I don't peddle a lot anti father stuff. I am just balanced in my views. I have never lied on this forum and have no need to lie. Lying on SoSuave is pathetic. I hate delusion and lying to ones self. If I was from a single mother home I would tell you.

Women are disloyal and lame. But guess what? Men are also disloyal and lame ( not to the extent of women though I admit). Most men will snitch on their friends if it meant facing a smaller prison sentence. Most men will **** your gf if they had a chance even though you guys are supposed to be friends.

Another thing is how can we expect women to behave when we give them so much power. We worship hot women. Power corrupts. If we were worshiped we would be the same way dude. I went out with a group of people tonite. In the bar was a smoking hot chick 9/10 with a super short and super tight romper on. She kept pulling it up so it hugged her nice butt and she was loving the attention. One of my friends who is in his early 20's kept going up to her and telling she was gorgeous. He kept doing it. Most of the men were drooling over her. Do you have any idea what that does to the psyche of a human? That is not healthy. Humans become removed from reality when they are worshipped that much. So the problem ultimately falls on us men. We let them get this bad.

Anyways bro I respect your views. Lets not keep arguing over this dumb ****. Holla at me later.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw my dad didn't run away. He was a physician that worked 60-70 hr weeks. He was okay overall and I am lucky that I even had a dad to stick around. Most of my friends didn't. I don't peddle a lot anti father stuff. I am just balanced in my views. I have never lied on this forum and have no need to lie. Lying on SoSuave is pathetic. I hate delusion and lying to ones self. If I was from a single mother home I would tell you.

Women are disloyal and lame. But guess what? Men are also disloyal and lame ( not to the extent of women though I admit). Most men will snitch on their friends if it meant facing a smaller prison sentence. Most men will **** your gf if they had a chance even though you guys are supposed to be friends.
These are evolutionary adaptation. The same one's that got us from point A to point B. Women are quick to pedal victimhood and the patriarchy yet, blind to all the riches they reaped from the system they want to hate on. The biggest difference being, women are rewarded for evil and malevolence.

Ive gone as far as to say, the #metoo victimhood parade is a by product of cratered SMV and Hollywood stopped calling because of the wall. Yes, there's Cosby and winestein. Yet, women pimped themselves out at their place late night (aware of Cosby and drugs lol). When top form SMV 18-23, no mention but the wall claims them and its now victim card played.

In this era, no police report charges, jail time, did not happen. Don't want to hear it. Its not to say, without the following its not possible. Its that, the prevalence of false accusations I've witnessed is beyond absurd. More scenarios of women pedaling crap on social media for their sjw metal.

There's no denying female evil or malevolence. deeming anything of the nature as bitterness is again not an argument. There's places in the world, a significant amount of the western population would be taken out, shot and pissed on.

Pro choice is Hitler in a dress. Its hypergamy on steroids. Its evil. The sooner men wake up to it, the better.

Another thing is how can we expect women to behave when we give them so much power. We worship hot women. Power corrupts. If we were worshiped we would be the same way dude. I went out with a group of people tonite. In the bar was a smoking hot chick 9/10 with a super short and super tight romper on. She kept pulling it up so it hugged her nice butt and she was loving the attention. One of my friends who is in his early 20's kept going up to her and telling she was gorgeous. He kept doing it. Most of the men were drooling over her. Do you have any idea what that does to the psyche of a human? That is not healthy. Humans become removed from reality when they are worshipped that much. So the problem ultimately falls on us men. We let them get this bad.
They're both retarded. Dude is a cuck. She's mistaken guys wanting to smash for being special. The fallout being a rapey accusations in 30 yrs.

One huge piss off is, women not calling out other evil women. Its because they are collective followers. Free thinking is lacking in people altogether but id virtually nonexistent in women.

Ian Fleming wrote 007 series. In book 3, the 1 and only girl bond never sleeps with was ashamed of her kill count:3. Today, women parade around with abortions, murdering children and sleeping around with careless abandonment. Women are 4:1 risk of mental health in comparison to men. Add in promiscuity and abortions, it virtually guaranteed that.

The truth is that, a significant amount of women i don't like. They are valueless and a commodity of sex. They pimp their self out. I'll smash but I don't much care there otherwise.

After a decade of pickup, I can count on 1 hand the amount of awesome women I met. None I'd marry. Given our laws and the state of male female dynamics, its an absurd afterthought.

Its guys asleep at the wheel thinking, women can do no wrong that leads to being zero'd out. Women as well as men are capable of evil and malevolence.

The trick being to integrate what Carl Jung referred to as the shadow. The capacity for malevolence and utilise the shadow (if needs be) and yet choosing otherwise consciously. Its why women are disgusted by nice guys. Useless isn't attractive.

Anyways bro I respect your views. Lets not keep arguing over this dumb ****. Holla at me later.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my case, she left. But I hope you aren't asking in order to avoid doing what you should do out of fear you'll lose her, because if it does cause her to leave, then that is what needs to happen.

To illustrate an example of what happened to me, that played out exactly as @stormrider described:
My ex-wife was enamored with me at first. She stroked my ego, wanted to see me all the time, complimented me, wanted to have s*x constantly and talked about how much she loved it, bragged about me to her parents, friends, and family that I was the best guy she had ever dated. It lasted a long time like this.... nearly a year. Then it started going down-hill. She was a VERY unhappy person, in life. Always complaining about her friends, her job, her family, her anxiety, what happened in traffic, what happened at the grocery store, etc.

She then began aiming the complaining at me. At first, it was in response to my expressing dissatisfaction with what she was NOT bringing to the table (literally this was limited only to: doing her share of house-work, contributing financially, and taking care not to damage my belongings that she couldn't afford to replace - seems like a lot right?!) I wasn't allowed to be disappointed in her and she fought me furiously. Then she began to make up gripes about me. "You aren't vulnerable." "You aren't emotionally available." "You don't this you don't do that," "you make all the decisions," "you always put your foot down." I didn't understand what she really wanted and when I asked her to explain it, she couldn't. So, I got us into couples therapy.

Couples therapy consisted of me sitting there mostly quietly while she complained about me for an hour. When he asked her specifically what it was she wanted that I wasn't doing, she responded, "I don't know, I can't put my finger on it..... it's just.... just....... SOMETHING." The therapist responded, "Hey, I believe you, but if you can't tell him exactly what you want, you can't expect him to do it." So he then told us to get two white boards on the way home, she would create a list of things she wanted from me, and I'd create a list of things I wanted from her.

Mine read as follows:
1. Do your half of the chores
2. Contribute the $X per month toward bills/budget that we agreed upon without excuses
3. Take care of the belongings we use which you cannot afford to replace if you damage them

I still have hers in the attic. She ran out of space within minutes. It was stuff like "hold my hand when walking into the grocery store," "when I come home, listen to me vent about my day for 15 minutes with your undivided attention," "Every day, tell me 3 things you love about me," "leave me a love note" etc.

I actually did all the things. The next week in counseling the counselor asked her how it went. She said poorly. I was surprised, since I did all the things. I responded, explaining I did everything on her board. He looked at her and asked, "Well, did he do everything on your board?" She said, "Yes." He asked, "So why are you unsatisfied?" She responded in an angry huff, "Because he only did them because they were on the board." And that was when I knew I could never fill the black hole void in her soul. But I lied to myself for another painful year or so as things continued to decline into depression and misery. Then one day, she gave me the greatest gift and simply didn't come home from work. It was really hard, but I've come out of it a better man than I ever was and am still on the journey of continued improvement.

Holy crap dude. Somone was looking out for you when they helped that Biatch decide not to come home. FARRRR better off without that crazy in your life

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap dude. Somone was looking out for you when they helped that Biatch decide not to come home. FARRRR better off without that crazy in your life
Yup. A blue pill orbiter who orbited her for seven years (six of which she and I were together) took her off my hands for me. I recently heard she "is going to propose to him" LOL. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Best of luck to both of them.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. A blue pill orbiter who orbited her for seven years (six of which she and I were together) took her off my hands for me. I recently heard she "is going to propose to him" LOL. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Best of luck to both of them.
And I bet she did the exact same to him.

She has personality flaws, bottom line.