"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #162

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Epic Days

      Banned 42
      • Messages
        1,869
      • Reaction score
        1,643
    2. Like

      BeExcellent

      Master Don Juan 57
      • Messages
        5,415
      • Reaction score
        7,938
    3. Like

      AbleDad

      Don Juan 60
      • Messages
        44
      • Reaction score
        51
    4. Like

      daproest1

      Senior Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        310
      • Reaction score
        115
    5. Like

      Pandora

      Master Don Juan 41
      • Messages
        3,729
      • Reaction score
        3,565
  • Loading…
Top