Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A

AJ84

Change "feminine imperative" for patriarchy, and change "woman" for man, and you are essentially dealing with the exact same sort of type.

And yeah, it's a fvcking eyesore.
Totally!!
Change "feminine imperative" for patriarchy, and change "woman" for man, and you are essentially dealing with the exact same sort of type.

And yeah, it's a fvcking eyesore.
Approaching dating like it’s a revolution and women are the enemy, wont make her lady bits tingle that’s for sure.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There needs to be a balance somewhere
We agree again. The balance is...she is feminine and he is masculine. Everything else is something that is negotiated into failure.
I didn't say this was easy. I think Stormrider is right. A lot of slapping is needed in the world of men. It really is crazy. We shouldn't even be on here writing this stuff. lol
It's not even about women. Everything is about getting men to realize their value and realize they've been conned into the perceived grossly over inflated value of women.

I can see the terror in your words miss. You will be ok. There are lots of types of men for you to keep on the plantation. They are everywhere.

A

AJ84

I didn't have the energy to read all that to be honest. Seems like something between you and Epic. My brain started hurting after the fitrst sentence, sorry, lol. We will just agree to disagree. When I was in college I hated reading. My biggest gripe with college text books is how they can create an entire chapter out of a simple concept, when you can google it and find it instilled in 1 paragaph.
Lol no worries.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How can you guys take a woman's word seriously when she herself disrespects her marriage and her own newly wed husband by trolling a male forum?

Any cuck here who enjoys his wife being in a man's forum?

I forgot the number of times I've dismissed her for her to come running back here for more validation.

Some women are just too shameless.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
How can you guys take a woman's word seriously when she herself disrespects her marriage and her own newly wed husband by trolling a male forum?

I forgot the number of times I've dismissed her for her to come running back here for more validation.
hahahahahaha It was fun. She is entertaining. Plus guys will read it. The best part is when the cuckables come in and I can spot them.

But its true that even conversing and interacting with her is a form of validation.

A

AJ84

We agree again. The balance is...she is feminine and he is masculine. Everything else is something that is negotiated into failure.
I didn't say this was easy. I think Stormrider is right. A lot of slapping is needed in the world of men. It really is crazy. We shouldn't even be on here writing this stuff. lol
It's not even about women. Everything is about getting men to realize their value and realize they've been conned into the perceived grossly over inflated value of women.

I can see the terror in your words miss. You will be ok. There are lots of types of men for you to keep on the plantation. They are everywhere.
I don’t have any more room on my plantation ;)

All joking aside, I agree with that men need to remove the Disney blinders but going from ‘women are not innocent princesses’ to ‘women have no souls (your claim)’ is going from from extreme to the next lol.

I mean if I thought that men had no souls, why the hell would I want anything to do with them? Lol like come on. Also why the hell would I want to be with a man who thought I had no soul hahaha. What idiot would want to be with someone who saw them in such a negative way?

Or is the goal not to deal with women at all?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have any more room on my plantation ;)

All joking aside, I agree with that men need to remove the Disney blinders but going from ‘women are not innocent princesses’ to ‘women have no souls (your claim)’ is going from from extreme to the next lol.

I mean if I thought that men had no souls, why the hell would I want anything to do with them? Lol like come on. Also why the hell would I want to be with a man who thought I had no soul hahaha. What idiot would want to be with someone who saw them in such a negative way?

Or is the goal not to deal with women at all?
We’ve all said what we came here to say. That is all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But its true that even conversing and interacting with her is a form of validation.
I'm guessing that you boys took pity on her and took it upon yourselves to entertain her a bit, she does seem desperate in need of some missing validation.

Goes to show that we men are truly magnanimous by nature, a big heart for lost souls.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing that you boys took pity on her and took it upon yourselves to entertain her a bit, she does seem desperate in need of some missing validation.

Goes to show that we men are truly magnanimous by nature, a big heart for lost souls.
Oh that's golden. Hahahahaha
The truth be known, I find women fascinating and incredibly fun. Goofy little $hits. It's like how my little sister would come into the room and suddenly be in charge. LOL
"I'm here to save the day." was her attitude. I use to help her put her roller skates on and tie them up for her. Man was she furious when I told her I was getting married. My other sister never said a word but her eyes told all.

I didn't realize until years later why they hated the woman I married. They knew I was being manipulated and the other sister and I had a conversation not long ago and she told me that she couldn't believe that I had gotten married. She said I had broken their hearts that I had let a woman manipulate me into marriage. True story, those exact words. This was just less than a year ago when we were reminiscing our lives after our sister died.

I was skeptical of marriage from the start. It just felt too lop sided and puts a man in a position to have to perform relentlessly.
I appreciate my sisters now. I was their idol and I defended them fiercely. I can't tell you how many guys I beat the hell out of for picking on them.

Unfortunately my little sister died a tragic early death. But my next thread will be about how a man actually begins to degrade, the moment he makes a decision to have an LTR or Marriage. That next thread is a culmination of over 15 years of unplugging. Of how a man has to fight his way back out of the Feminine Imperative.

There is no more sinister of a trap than a marriage. It is a hack to invade and manipulate a man's biology.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If she cannot surrender, there can be no relationship.
Yes.

Which is why there can be no bonding. Its always one being more dominant then the other in a relationship.

Unfortunately for most men, it's their wives ending up in that role after giving away their balls to her.

Then they say its part of hypergamy. Foolish man child.

But most guys are so desperate to be in a relationship that THEY surrender.
For some it's already within their personality and amplified by a feminine society then they become deluded, depressed and call it hypergamy as a coping mechanism.

Masculinity is made, shaped, thought and passed down from men to boys.

Femininity is mostly biological, no teaching required only fine tuning on how to manipulate better.

There's a stark differences to both.

A man could be 40 and yet still be very much a boy.

But no women at 40 is a girl, she's one highly fine tuned manipulator, even if she only has an IQ of 60.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You never truly feel like yourself. Instead of becoming MORE of yourself, you feel like you are become a LESSER version of yourself.
This is true. And he is.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why most guys degrade in LTR's is because they mold themselves to get accepted by the woman. They are in the relationship on the woman's terms. And the woman's attitude is "You make me happy." It's always "me, me me, how I feel." Or "How you make ME feel." Your sole, or should I say, soul(less) purpose gets degraded into a mere instrument that induces positive emotions in an entitled female. You never truly feel like yourself. Instead of becoming MORE of yourself, you feel like you are becoming a LESSER version of yourself. You feel like someone who has to put up a front because that version of you makes HER happy. And this usually leads to lower self-esteem, feelings of anxiety, shattered boundaries, and depression. And then one day you will resent her.
This should be required reading for everyone and explains the downward spiral every man has gone through at one point or another in his development. From some of my history, the relationships never STARTED this way, but they would end up this way as the women seemed to gain control and use me as that instrument for their happiness.

I believe the hardest part for most guys in dealing with this is being too attached (for many reasons including unresolved personal issues or scarcity of options) and as a result, being unwilling to say no, being unwilling to walk away, accepting a lack of INVESTMENT from a woman (while over-investing from his end) or being unwilling to call a woman out on any bullsh*t she may dish out, out of fear they may lose her.

An extremely tricky thing to learn (and I admit to still honing this myself) ,is finding the balance between being yourself (not conforming to a woman), vs taking a "my way or the highway" approach. I haven't seen anyone talk about the nuances of this here on the forum. Instead I see most people preach the my-way-or-highway approach, which may work on certain women with certain psychological issues, but I don't think it's the best or most healthy option. I believe it's an art to evaluating a woman's wants and needs, and then determining which of those needs and wants you will choose to meet in a way that allows you to maintain your own self identity, strength, and purpose. You must be flexible to keep a relationship going, but you need to choose what is acceptable and what isn't, for yourself, instead of deferring to the woman to make this choice for you, because in my experience, the pattern is that the woman will make demands until she is disgusted with you for meeting them. To me, this is the most difficult thing in a relationship and is the cause for most failures.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The greatest irony of all is when you finally start to become your own man again, she will feel that you've changed for the worse! It's because she can feel her control slipping away. She can feel you unplugging from the matrix. So she will try one last ditch effort to wheel you back in to serve her.
I’ve seen this in my own family. When I unplugged my sisters came down like a pack of rabid dogs, and my mother still tries to turn it back. This was a big barrier for me, catching sh!t from my own blood.

“You’ll always be my little boy.”

To hell with that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Real proud to finally see motivators doing what they do best.

At least the narratives are all in the right place rather then the usual BPD, Demonic, NPD complaints that's actually victim mindset keeping more men in a vortex of continuous pain.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be required reading for everyone and explains the downward spiral every man has gone through at one point or another in his development. From some of my history, the relationships never STARTED this way, but they would end up this way as the women seemed to gain control and use me as that instrument for their happiness.

I believe the hardest part for most guys in dealing with this is being too attached (for many reasons including unresolved personal issues or scarcity of options) and as a result, being unwilling to say no, being unwilling to walk away, accepting a lack of INVESTMENT from a woman (while over-investing from his end) or being unwilling to call a woman out on any bullsh*t she may dish out, out of fear they may lose her.

An extremely tricky thing to learn (and I admit to still honing this myself) ,is finding the balance between being yourself (not conforming to a woman), vs taking a "my way or the highway" approach. I haven't seen anyone talk about the nuances of this here on the forum. Instead I see most people preach the my-way-or-highway approach, which may work on certain women with certain psychological issues, but I don't think it's the best or most healthy option. I believe it's an art to evaluating a woman's wants and needs, and then determining which of those needs and wants you will choose to meet in a way that allows you to maintain your own self identity, strength, and purpose. You must be flexible to keep a relationship going, but you need to choose what is acceptable and what isn't, for yourself, instead of deferring to the woman to make this choice for you, because in my experience, the pattern is that the woman will make demands until she is disgusted with you for meeting them. To me, this is the most difficult thing in a relationship and is the cause for most failures.
You shouldn't lead with your wallet and giving has to be managed. Reciprocal giving is required because a large differential becomes a issue in power over time. She can develop contempt for you being too good to her.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy used to be one person for life. Today, monogamy is one person at a time.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy used to be one person for life. Today, monogamy is one person at a time.
I will say one thing about the realizations I’ve had. As fvcked up as my goal of pretty spreading my genetics around may seem to some people, it’s given me happiness. Like it’s what I should’ve been doing all along. No tangles, no bullsh!t, just my nature as a male. A destiny, if you will. The ultimate expression of evolution.

The feeing you get when you’re being yourself, man. There’s nothing like it. It’s why I changed my profile avatar. Own that sh!t. Who cares what anybody thinks about it.

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post. I’ll read this several times. It’s like the whole site explained in an eloquent way.

And the woman is inherently unsatisfied so her list of demands keep growing by the day. Before you know it, she's comparing him to her past ex bf's unfavorably. This is the beginning of all resentment and fighting in relationships. It comes from feeling like you have to pretend to be someone you are not just to make the other person happy.

The greatest irony of all is when you finally start to become your own man again, she will feel that you've changed for the worse! It's because she can feel her control slipping away. She can feel you unplugging from the matrix. So she will try one last ditch effort to wheel you back in to serve her
This has happened to me and I didn’t even realize it. It’s still around but I’m trying to get away from it.
There’s always one thing missing and she always brings it up. Sometimes even comparing overtly to an ex.

So, when a man starts to become his own man again.. you say one last ditch effort to wheel him back in.. what if he still doesn’t serve or entertain her thoughts or needs?
Will she lose interest and walk away or will she become submissive to the man, like she is deeply desiring to do?
Because obviously she doesn’t want a man to playcate to her, as she doesn’t truly respect that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman’s biology doesn’t care about religion. Some of the naughtiest women (phew. God I love naughty girls) I’ve ever seen are church girls. Gives them plausible deniability, or a way out. All she has to do is get a confession and she’s good to go again. A thousand bandaids to make her feel better about what her biology commands she do. None of that changes the fact that a woman is going to be a woman, and that means securing a man for resources, then riding the c0ck carousel, then divorce raping her cuck when she gets bored with him. Religious girl or not, it’s still going to happen.
+1

My cousin went to a private girl Catholic school. It had the highest pregnancy rating even worse thrn the ghetto schools.

I don't devalue the whole thing of after life. The TM death meditation by Blanc is awesome. Smoking dmt is among the most important profound experiences in my life.

As stated, the church and Christianity is cucked particularly in western society and any of the 1st world. Its infiltrated by feminism, its cuck, and a promo fir cawk carousel + man up & & & raise bastard children with born again Christian post wall lulz.

At midnight, hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. This herein lies the pushback of open hypergamy but blue pill idealism coupled with church infiltrated by feminists hijacked the way.

You said it succinctly. I’ve listened to every lecture. He was misrepresenting.
I can even view biblical passages and admit truths despite not following a Christian paradigm
Its the foundation of the culture but again hijacked by girl power