Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They claim red pill to the maxed.

Prolly has read every book imaginable on the subject and worse, are able to quote every single passage but doesn't live the life.

Welcome to living within the feminine imperative matrix, manipulated to think u r red pill when the reality is that u r still very much a virgin or with incredibly low lay count.
Chameleons. Taking on the moniker and language of one group, while still part of the other.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Chameleons. Taking on the moniker and language of one group, while still part of the other.
THIS is exactly whats happening. They just can't let go of a failed universe.

It doesn't matter how many facts one posts. No amount of statistics. They call it hope. I do understand it.

A male infant is born. As he grows, he observes how the present society is operating and begins to form "truths". After that he builds the foundation of his entire life based on these falsehoods.

Then one day...he drops the red pill. His world is suddenly flipped over. Not only that but his belief system actually glosses over good data and latches onto data that affords a "workaround" that he can compute so that it holds in place in part or in whole, his belief systems. He is after the "one". He may even say he doesn't believe in the "one", yet you can see his computation clear as day in his posts.

He will attack anything that can flip his last remaining fantasies over and destroy them and the illusions he holds so dear. The mind is designed to do this. It furthers the survival rates when the tribe is hunting the Mammoth. "Don't do this, because we can't repair a broken femur"

He is a caveman stuck in a modern world and only doing what he was designed to do. Learn about his environment and social structure as fast as he can so he can stay alive. Except the Mammoth are gone and so is that primitive man. He is unable to evolve. And yes...men must evolve and we can't have non breeders holding us back.

So don't be afraid to write one off. Some are completely un-salvageable. Consider them background noise. They have taken themselves out of the game. That is their right. I think at one time, this was called the survival of the fittest. It's not a very good description of evolution. Adaptation is a better word. If a man cannot adapt...let him die in peace.

No man owes his knowledge or understanding, yet he offers of his own free will. But he never owes it. Ever. Go ahead and write off the ones that aren't going to make it or until he has the courage to start dissecting his lie.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is exactly whats happening. They just can't let go of a failed universe.

It doesn't matter how many facts one posts. No amount of statistics. They call it hope. I do understand it.

A male infant is born. As he grows, he observes how the present society is operating and begins to form "truths". After that he builds the foundation of his entire life based on these falsehoods.

Then one day...he drops the red pill. His world is suddenly flipped over. Not only that but his belief system actually glosses over good data and latches onto data that affords a "workaround" that he can compute so that it holds in place in part or in whole, his belief systems. He is after the "one". He may even say he doesn't believe in the "one", yet you can see his computation clear as day in his posts.

He will attack anything that can flip his last remaining fantasies over and destroy them and the illusions he holds so dear. The mind is designed to do this. It furthers the survival rates when the tribe is hunting the Mammoth. "Don't do this, because we can't repair a broken femur"

He is a caveman stuck in a modern world and only doing what he was designed to do. Learn about his environment and social structure as fast as he can so he can stay alive. Except the Mammoth are gone and so was that primitive man. He is unable to evolve. And yes...men must evolve and we can't have non breeders holding us back.

So don't be afraid to write one off. Some are completely un-salvageable. Consider them background noise. They have taken themselves out of the game. That is their right. I think at one time, this was called the survival of the fittest. It's not a very good description of evolution. Adaptation is a better word. If a man cannot adapt...let him die in peace.
There’s more, though. To support his beliefs he’ll ally himself with similarly minded fools. Anything to keep being right, even if it’s a fallacy. Even if it’s a fantasy.

EDIT: Hell, even place himself in an environment that propagates the false data.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There’s more, though. To support his beliefs he’ll ally himself with similarly minded fools. Anything to keep being right, even if it’s a fallacy. Even if it’s a fantasy.
yes. But all men stand alone. They die alone. Everything in his life is his creation. Good or bad. Until he accepts his condition...he cannot change it. We address men one at a time. They are not herd animals like women. They are single points of light.

Women are easy to influence. Go find a bum or degenerate. Have him write a piece or article and tout it on the news or social media as "Truth" and its off and running. Find an infamous popular female bag of bones touting her garbage and wearing a particular outfit and BOOM its suddenly in vogue. LMAO It's child's play. Let some of these guys pay for those outfits.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Women know men are single points of light. That's why they invade men's spaces and our rituals. They can't let it go. We have no intention of going to a baby shower. Hell, you can barely get us to go to a wedding unless its family or a close friend.

They cling to us and they cant stop. We own the other half of what they need to survive. Our thoughts. Our ideas. The beauty of a man's mind and it's creativity is the one thing she can never be. The one thing she covets above all else.
So she manipulates to be close to it. Has sex with it. She desires to own it like her laptop. She pushes the keys and a pretty flower pops up.

It fascinates her. God help you if she discovers that you have or are surrendering it to her for free. She doesn't want it for free!!! She wants to be worthy of it. She knows shes not worthy to own it. So she will manipulate the stupid ones. The cucks, feminine types are for torture and play like a little boy squishing ants or lighting them on fire. It's just a game.

But the man who owns his gifts? Now that is something to be close to. Shes hoping to be the benefactor of his benevolence and hidden kindness or hope that those elusive male gifts rub off on her. She is in quite the pickle. So yes. She has no choice but to manipulate and with a skill higher than its ever been in this modern world. Heard animals evolve with the culture and the media and political structure set the culture now.

She's turned into a slvt and she knows it. A prostitute with no other gifts to offer because shes being trained to squander it.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the trap men are in. They strive to be high value, yet when they finally get a woman, the woman only wants them for exterior qualities such as money.

A lot of high value men are getting chewed up and spit out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is the trap men are in. They strive to be high value, yet when they finally get a woman, the woman only wants them for exterior qualities such as money.

A lot of high value men are getting chewed up and spit out.
Because those high valued man is only good at making money.

Plenty of men can do that.

How many men can lead?

How many men has vision that people want to follow ?

How many men has admirable qualities that others want to emulate?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bhagavad Gita is the holy text to the oldest known religion ever which is ancient Hinduism. I hold ancient Hindu teaching in high regard. This quote is serious. If its in the Bhagavad Gita then it Is probably true to a large extent. Its funny how Christian mythology has its first book illustrating this concept. Eve representing woman is corrupted and thus messes up the world for everyone.
Hinduism and much of Buddhism, taoism, zen etc hasn't been infiltrated by cuck and feminism the way Christianity has. Hawking in power vs Force depicts the levels of consciousness a lot of scripture hold. Its infiltration and cuck that ruins gospel. As for eve, the fall of man is a lack of leadership and following women who cannot but help attempt to optimise hypergamy.

Again, the pushback being, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I would sugar daddy smash barely legal any day over the wall and cratered SMV.

I don't think women are inherently evil. Women in their purest form are divinely feminine. God or Source may be a feminine energy. The feminine as experienced with our mothers is unconditional love. When women are corrupted though they are corrupted hard. The powers that be know that corruption of women is the key to corrupting everything. Thanks for that quote.
You're drinking the feminine social order koolaid kuz.

Women follow. If men are led to be cuck or provider male to the wall or epiphany phase, why respect him?

Rollo is a mod here and godfather to red pill. He still married epiphany phase. Every second word is hypergamy. Yes, much of female behaviour can be seen in attempt to seek optimizations of her female nature.

Women arent evil but a lot are doing evil. Divorce is evil. Cuck is evil. False paternity is evil. Divorce rape is evil. Fraudin as a good girl is evil. No bigger evils is abortion. Women have committed genocide to children for eons.

Its not shocking why they are stoned for said evils in some countries.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinduism and much of Buddhism, taoism, zen etc hasn't been infiltrated by cuck and feminism the way Christianity has.
To what extent, then? I’m not religious myself, so I don’t know jack about the effect on religions.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To what extent, then? I’m not religious myself, so I don’t know jack about the effect on religions.
Read power vs Force by D. R. Hawking.

In terms of consciousness and the frequency of some ancient scripture is nearly unblemished. Christianity is great but much of what it is now is cuck. Its happening to Muslims too.

There's ancient Buddhism, Taoism, Zen, Hinduism that's flawless. Self study and awareness are key. Free thinking is Goat status.

The gita is profound. Read it.

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन |
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि || 47 ||
karmaṇy-evādhikāras te mā phaleṣhu kadāchana
mā karma-phala-hetur bhūr mā te saṅgo ’stvakarmaṇi
karmaṇi—in prescribed duties; eva—only; adhikāraḥ—right; te—your; —not; phaleṣhu—in the fruits; kadāchana—at any time; —never; karma-phala—results of the activities; hetuḥ—cause; bhūḥ—be; —not; te—your; saṅgaḥ—attachment; astu—must be; akarmaṇi—in inaction
Translation
BG 2.47: You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, nor be attached to inaction.

[/QUOTE

Rsd Tyler came up with freedom from outcome + intent!

The fruits of our labor, the result of our action isn't ours. It belongs to God, Yahweh, Allah, the source, Being, etc or so it us said.
Imagine living at your edge and acting accordingly.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're drinking the feminine social order koolaid kuz.
I am not a cuck just because I say that most ancient religions personify the loving aspects of God as feminine. If you studied the Gita more you would see that Krishna's loving aspect is represented by his female side called Radha. Unconditional love is not a masculine quality. Justice is a masculine quality. God is unconditional love. No one can love you like you mother.

Even Nas ( the legendary rapper ) states " mothers love is the closest you will ever get to God kid". The trend here on SoSuave is to label anyone that says anything positive about femininity as a cuck. This is dismissive and corny. If you knew me personally you would know I am one of the most redpill dudes you will ever meet. I just don't let bitterness run how I think. I am past that stage.

Feminine energy and masculine are equally powerful and important. They can not exist without each other and they are just degrees of separation. They are really the same thing, much like how hot is really the same as cold just a different degree. What we are seeing in the West is a horrible perversion of femininity. It has nothing to do with the real Divine feminine. The real divine feminine is when a mother sacrifices herself for her child. In the West we have women sacrificing their child for themselves.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In terms of consciousness and the frequency of some ancient scripture is nearly unblemished. Christianity is great but much of what it is now is cuck. Its happening to Muslims too.

There's ancient Buddhism, Taoism, Zen, Hinduism that's flawless. Self study and awareness are key. Free thinking is Goat status.

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन |
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि || 47 ||
karmaṇy-evādhikāras te mā phaleṣhu kadāchana
mā karma-phala-hetur bhūr mā te saṅgo ’stvakarmaṇi
karmaṇi—in prescribed duties; eva—only; adhikāraḥ—right; te—your; —not; phaleṣhu—in the fruits; kadāchana—at any time; —never; karma-phala—results of the activities; hetuḥ—cause; bhūḥ—be; —not; te—your; saṅgaḥ—attachment; astu—must be; akarmaṇi—in inaction
Translation
BG 2.47: You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, nor be attached to inaction.

The fruits of our labor, the result of our action isn't ours. It belongs to God, Yahweh, Allah, the source, Being, etc or so it us said.

I am not a cuck just because I say that most ancient religions personify the loving aspects of God as feminine. If you studied the Gita more you would see that Krishna's loving aspect is represented by his female side called Radha. Unconditional love is not a masculine quality. Justice is a masculine quality. God is unconditional love. No one can love you like you mother.
Again, you're drinking the koolaid. I didnt say you were a cuck. Though, this mindset could bring you there.

As for mothers love, tell thst to the series of aborted fetuses and genocidal maniacs all by the feminine. This is the classic example of female hypergamy.

Power vs force depicts many ancient religions and doctrines. Most are corrupted by time. The church is so cucked. Much of religion is pedaled by the cuck culture.

This mentality will kickback and hard. There's no two ways about it. You can't be half a gangster. You are either full blown mercenary or not.

Even Nas ( the legendary rapper ) states " mothers love is the closest you will ever get to God kid". The trend here on SoSuave is to label anyone that says anything positive about femininity as a cuck. This is dismissive and corny. If you knew me personally you would know I am one of the most redpill dudes you will ever meet. I just don't let bitterness run how I think. I am past that stage.
Drake says a lot of things too. You don't think he's slaying bitches without a afterthought?

Calling out the ****ery in society and deeming it as bitterness is blind.

You played your hand, bolded about mothers love rubbish. Its women committing genocide in the form of abortions and yet, you are pandering to the narrative.

Women fight the narrative of he body her choice to choose which children live and die. There's a significant amount of evil going on that's normalised. Even worse are dudes pandering to it.

The call out of bitterness isn't an argument. Anymore than being a male feminist. Ie inability to compete.

Feminine energy and masculine are equally powerful and important. They can not exist without each other and they are just degrees of separation. They are really the same thing, much like how hot is really the same as cold just a different degree. What we are seeing in the West is a horrible perversion of femininity. It has nothing to do with the real Divine feminine. The real divine feminine is when a mother sacrifices herself for her child. In the West we have women sacrificing their child for themselves.
They do exist without one another. Girl. Power. 80% of divorce initiated by women. Daddy government. Parade of free money and resources. The extraction of males resources transfered to women.

The call out of the ****ery is matched by bitterness?

Son, you might want to work on forming stronger arguments and rational thought.

Pandering is cuck. Real talk. Screaming misogyny isn't a argument lulz

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Again, you're drinking the koolaid. I didnt say you were a cuck. Though, this mindset could bring you there.

As for mothers love, tell thst to the series of aborted fetuses and genocidal maniacs all by the feminine. This is the classic example of female hypergamy.

Power vs force depicts many ancient religions and doctrines. Most are corrupted by time. The church is so cucked. Much of religion is pedaled by the cuck culture.

This mentality will kickback and hard. There's no two ways about it. You can't be half a gangster. You are either full blown mercenary or not.

Drake says a lot of things too. You don't think he's slaying bitches without a afterthought?

Calling out the ****ery in society and deeming it as bitterness is blind.

You played your hand, bolded about mothers love rubbish. Its women committing genocide in the form of abortions and yet, you are pandering to the narrative.

Women fight the narrative of he body her choice to choose which children live and die. There's a significant amount of evil going on that's normalised. Even worse are dudes pandering to it.

The call out of bitterness isn't an argument. Anymore than being a male feminist. Ie inability to compete.

They do exist without one another. Girl. Power. 80% of divorce initiated by women. Daddy government. Parade of free money and resources. The extraction of males resources transfered to women.

The call out of the ****ery is matched by bitterness?

Son, you might want to work on forming stronger arguments and rational thought.

Pandering is cuck. Real talk. Screaming misogyny isn't a argument lulz
Wrecked lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a straw man argument. In my original post I said that abortion is a perversion of the feminine. I already addressed this abortion point. The vast majority of women throughout time have died in order to protect their offspring. To say that it is not in a females nature to protect her child is delusional. You cant judge women off of what Western women have become. Western women have been conditioned to go against their instincts.

The rest of your post was just you arguing that since abortions happen that shows that women are not representations of unconditional love to their children. Thats like saying because incest happens, that brothers are therefore attracted to their sisters. In any population you will have perversion of the norm.

Study the law of duality and you will see that feminine and masculine rely on each other. Polar opposites are really just reflections of each other. Nature ( or an intelligent designer ) does not just create sexual dimorphism for nothing. It creates it because it is needed. Men and women need each other. I don't care how you deny that.

True femininity is a wonderful thing. They are our release and entertainment. They raise our sons to fight or achieve. This is why religions have had both the FEMININE and the MASCULINE in high regard. Rise above this over simplistic, unsophisticated thinking that women have no virtues at all. They have some we don't possess and vice versa.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s so fvcked up and depressing. Sorry you’re going thru that. Your call or hers? Here I’m assuming?
Hers... but now if she pulled her head outa her ass and wanted me back... i dont think i would wana go back. All our negative patterns would return... unless she made some serious personality changes or realizations of her contribution of the demise.. but i highly doubt that will ever happen... her ego and pride are too big.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hers... but now if she pulled her head outa her ass and wanted me back... i dont think i would wana go back. All our negative patterns would return... unless she made some serious personality changes or realizations of her contribution of the demise.. but i highly doubt that will ever happen... her ego and pride are too big.
Women, for the most part, are incapable of having such realizations. Sadly.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Feminine energy and masculine are equally powerful and important.
This is true.

Masculinity and Femininity are both equal in power.

Most here mistake feminists as very feminine but its actually females taking on masculine traits thus it's not femininity but a perversion.

Much like men who claims masculinity/red pill but molds themselves to suit the feminine imperative.

Both are over compensating.

When large sections of men are feminized, their women will automatically balance it out by becoming more masculine, its a subconscious act of survival initiated by the feminine imperative.

When a woman takes in masculine traits, she will never be happy.

When a man takes in feminine traits, he will never be happy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a straw man argument. In my original post I said that abortion is a perversion of the feminine. I already addressed this abortion point. The vast majority of women throughout time have died in order to protect their offspring. To say that it is not in a females nature to protect her child is delusional. You cant judge women off of what Western women have become.Western women have been conditioned to go against their instincts
I just did. The premise of your argument is that women had children? Women were property. They had no choice. Marriage meant property. Today, it means you are a atm conveniently a pursuit thereafter best yrs are done.

As for Western women, places like India and others are becoming feminist hell holes.

The rest of your post was just you arguing that since abortions happen that shows that women are not representations of unconditional love to their children. Thats like saying because incest happens, that brothers are therefore attracted to their sisters. In any population you will have perversion of the norm.

Study the law of duality and you will see that feminine and masculine rely on each other. Polar opposites are really just reflections of each other. Nature ( or an intelligent designer ) does not just create sexual dimorphism for nothing. It creates it because it is needed. Men and women need each other. I don't care how you deny that.

True femininity is a wonderful thing. They are our release and entertainment. They raise our sons to fight or achieve. This is why religions have had both the FEMININE and the MASCULINE in high regard. Rise above this over simplistic, unsophisticated thinking that women have no virtues at all. They have some we don't possess and vice versa.
80% of divorce rape initiated by women. Any call out, you cling to bitterness whereas in the middle east thry would get slapped or stoned. Its full retard there and here.

Anyways, good luck regardless. I am warning you, this girl power jargon you are pedaling will blow up on your face but i digress.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, for the most part, are incapable of having such realizations. Sadly.
Any sec, a msle feminist is going to jump on screaming misogyny lulz!

The biggest realization being forged in the fire will bring you is that, every set is practice and for her crazy, it will implode on her EVENTUALLY. Better yet, new girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. No sweeter feel then pulling top form SMV 18-23 and running into train wrecks from the past.

Life trolls women harder than you or i ever could.

Enjoy the decline fellas.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did. The premise of your argument is that women had children? Women were property. They had no choice. Marriage meant property. Today, it means you are a atm conveniently a pursuit thereafter best yrs are done.

As for Western women, places like India and others are becoming feminist hell holes.

80% of divorce rape initiated by women. Any call out, you cling to bitterness whereas in the middle east thry would get slapped or stoned. Its full retard there and here.

Anyways, good luck regardless. I am warning you, this girl power jargon you are pedaling will blow up on your face but i digress.
I hear you and I am not totally disagreeing. I am just saying give them some credit. I have seen my mom be more loyal to me than my father ever was. I grew up in a nuclear family with a workaholic dad. If it wasnt for my mom I would have serious issues. Mothers are there to cancel the bad elements of masculinity. For every abortion you speak of how many more dads have walked away from their children? How many fathers have created bastard children and just ran way? Look at the men that snitch on their friends when they get in court ( men aint much more loyal than women sometimes).

I am not girl power at all. I think women are intellectually inferior when it comes to creative and abstract thought and self awareness. I believe that they need us to lead them. On the flip side we need women to teach us how to have compassion for children and the weak. Children that grew up with only fathers are weirdos. Children that grow up with single mothers are also weirdos. We need both masculine and feminine in order to be a balanced human.

You ever met an old lady that just radiated love and kindness? Thats true divine femininity.

Last edited: