"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #110

All (4) Like Like (4)

    1. Like

      Boris Rum

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        24
      • Reaction score
        29
    2. Like

      DEEZEDBRAH

      Master Don Juan 36
      • Messages
        6,068
      • Reaction score
        4,848
    3. Like

      Spaz

      Banned
      • Messages
        8,337
      • Reaction score
        6,878
    4. Like

      Jager

      Senior Don Juan 35
      • Messages
        238
      • Reaction score
        278
  • Loading…
Top