Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this 47 y.o. virgin will achieve his PUA goals by going back to college & hanging around cool 19 year old men?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is either a troll or the next spree killer we will see on tv.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is actually better than a lot of men who give up at 20 year, I feel sorry for him , he said the old woman who touched his hand was the first time a woman touch him in 26 year.
I re-enrolled in college at age of 31, and it wasnt that bad , there was people with us in all the age ranges up to 70 year old,

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate reading stuff like that.

I know as a well above average guy I have a hard time with women so I can imagine what it's like for a ton of other guys out there. A lot of women are screwed up today, where even a 2/10 land whale feels she is entitled to a gym hunk lol.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation as he is, except not nearly as bad. Calling himself "cool smoke" sounds really stupid. Wish him the best of luck.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the "situation"?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He must have been reading some really retro PUA stuff to pick out a code name for himself. "Cool Smoke", I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for him.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously not. You can't play the "Young card". Are you delusional?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude is actually trying to go back and change his life. Kind of like those "If you could go back to being 20, knowing what you know now.." things. Except he's going to stay 47.

Considering how difficult things are likely to be for him, it makes me wonder: Maybe he'd have more luck using his virginity to get himself laid. Surely some sleazy type woman might find it amusing to take pity on him. I know females in general aren't like that, but there might be a freaky girl out there who might get a kick out of it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
He must have been reading some really retro PUA stuff to pick out a code name for himself. "Cool Smoke", I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for him.
Haha. The PUA code names served two purposes:

1. For fun. To spice up the field reports

2. As a (kind of clever) fake it till you make it confidence tool. You disassociate from your nervous/awkward self and become this new smooth “character” named XYZ. In other words, you become an actor playing a role for the night.

But all that aside, it’s not going to help this guy. He probably looks like Bagelcel and wants to pick up college girls.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to get other's take on my advice.

If I were him, I would not pretend to be young, but rather act young. I would jack up my hormones in the gym and play some team sports and physically act out like his younger self. I would use his age to his advantage by being the leader of the group. I would be very straight forward and honest in his intentions. I would have fun and not take anything too seriously.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to get other's take on my advice.

If I were him, I would not pretend to be young, but rather act young. I would jack up my hormones in the gym and play some team sports and physically act out like his younger self. I would use his age to his advantage by being the leader of the group. I would be very straight forward and honest in his intentions. I would have fun and not take anything too seriously.
No the real question is how did he manage to be a virgin at 47.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No the real question is how did he manage to be a virgin at 47.
It's speculation, but my first guess is that he has low T-levels and is also lazy. Maybe he is crippled too, idk.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's speculation, but my first guess is that he has low T-levels and is also lazy. Maybe he is crippled too, idk.
Or some 18 yr old incel trolling. It's just at 47 your priorities are so different than just chasing skirts. Somethings not right.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or some 18 yr old incel trolling. It's just at 47 your priorities are so different than just chasing skirts. Somethings not right.
I'm 35 and that's what I'm doing now.

He could be a troll, maybe not

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score