"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Do you think this 47 y.o. virgin will achieve his PUA goals by going back to college & hanging around cool 19 year old men?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This guy is either a troll or the next spree killer we will see on tv.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
He is actually better than a lot of men who give up at 20 year, I feel sorry for him , he said the old woman who touched his hand was the first time a woman touch him in 26 year.
I re-enrolled in college at age of 31, and it wasnt that bad , there was people with us in all the age ranges up to 70 year old,
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I hate reading stuff like that.

I know as a well above average guy I have a hard time with women so I can imagine what it's like for a ton of other guys out there. A lot of women are screwed up today, where even a 2/10 land whale feels she is entitled to a gym hunk lol.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
I'm in a similar situation as he is, except not nearly as bad. Calling himself "cool smoke" sounds really stupid. Wish him the best of luck.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Whats the "situation"?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
He must have been reading some really retro PUA stuff to pick out a code name for himself. "Cool Smoke", I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for him.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Obviously not. You can't play the "Young card". Are you delusional?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
The dude is actually trying to go back and change his life. Kind of like those "If you could go back to being 20, knowing what you know now.." things. Except he's going to stay 47.

Considering how difficult things are likely to be for him, it makes me wonder: Maybe he'd have more luck using his virginity to get himself laid. Surely some sleazy type woman might find it amusing to take pity on him. I know females in general aren't like that, but there might be a freaky girl out there who might get a kick out of it.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
He must have been reading some really retro PUA stuff to pick out a code name for himself. "Cool Smoke", I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for him.
Haha. The PUA code names served two purposes:

1. For fun. To spice up the field reports

2. As a (kind of clever) fake it till you make it confidence tool. You disassociate from your nervous/awkward self and become this new smooth “character” named XYZ. In other words, you become an actor playing a role for the night.

But all that aside, it’s not going to help this guy. He probably looks like Bagelcel and wants to pick up college girls.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
I'd like to get other's take on my advice.

If I were him, I would not pretend to be young, but rather act young. I would jack up my hormones in the gym and play some team sports and physically act out like his younger self. I would use his age to his advantage by being the leader of the group. I would be very straight forward and honest in his intentions. I would have fun and not take anything too seriously.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
I'd like to get other's take on my advice.

If I were him, I would not pretend to be young, but rather act young. I would jack up my hormones in the gym and play some team sports and physically act out like his younger self. I would use his age to his advantage by being the leader of the group. I would be very straight forward and honest in his intentions. I would have fun and not take anything too seriously.
No the real question is how did he manage to be a virgin at 47.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
No the real question is how did he manage to be a virgin at 47.
It's speculation, but my first guess is that he has low T-levels and is also lazy. Maybe he is crippled too, idk.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
It's speculation, but my first guess is that he has low T-levels and is also lazy. Maybe he is crippled too, idk.
Or some 18 yr old incel trolling. It's just at 47 your priorities are so different than just chasing skirts. Somethings not right.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Or some 18 yr old incel trolling. It's just at 47 your priorities are so different than just chasing skirts. Somethings not right.
I'm 35 and that's what I'm doing now.

He could be a troll, maybe not
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top