You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Originally posted by Vincent
I don't do it on purpose. I am just ****y and funny with every chick no matter what. Sometimes it has bad consequences like 4's stalking you and sh*t like that. Oh well...
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Precisely. Let's take a scenario... You've been hitting on UG's for a long time, and you've finally gotten this awesome looking girl that you're working on getting in bed. You're on a date with her when out of nowhere this hideous montrosity of a female comes up and accosts you. "After the first week, you never called me back! Now I see why! You've got some barbie doll girl that you want more than you wanted me! Well just wait, you'll come back when you realize I've got the good stuff!!!". The HB you were with re-evaluates you entirely... now, instead of being some suave, charming guy, you're a loser so desperate he has to hit on repulsive women. I don't know about you, but if I were her I wouldn't want anything to do with you after that. You'd be NEXT'd!Originally posted by Jariel
No. I don't see the point in hitting on someone I'm not attracted to and have no intention of dating or sleeping with.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
lmao.Originally posted by david90
I tend to do it so people don't think i'm shallow. Truth is I am. I'm trying to changing it though.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Best answer yet.Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Only when I'm drunk.
Haha! Is this a personal experience? Sounds like a bad situation or a bad dream.Originally posted by diablo
You're on a date with her when out of nowhere this hideous montrosity of a female comes up and accosts you. "After the first week, you never called me back! Now I see why! You've got some barbie doll girl that you want more than you wanted me! Well just wait, you'll come back when you realize I've got the good stuff!!!".
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.