"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Do you hit on UGs?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I tend to do it so people don't think i'm shallow. Truth is I am. I'm trying to changing it though.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I don't do it on purpose. I am just ****y and funny with every chick no matter what. Sometimes it has bad consequences like 4's stalking you and sh*t like that. Oh well...
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by Vincent
I don't do it on purpose. I am just ****y and funny with every chick no matter what. Sometimes it has bad consequences like 4's stalking you and sh*t like that. Oh well...

Took the words out of my mouth. C&F to every chick I meet, and those I already know.

Unfortunately, it's netted me some undesireable consequences as well....I had one chick tell some people at her work (where I know alot of people) that she wanted to marry me (never even done anything with her), and then had her tell me that she'd "make a way better GF" than my current FB.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I feel so bad for not hitting on UGs because it all comes back to me. I'm a 6.5 maybe 7 on the scale and I know how it feels to ignored. I treat other like how i'd like to be treated.

Thing is, it is hard for me to fake interest in UGs though so it sucks.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I did it once, but it was hard for me to be attracted to her once I got her.

The good side of it is she didn't try to play power games with sex.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
No. I don't see the point in hitting on someone I'm not attracted to and have no intention of dating or sleeping with.

You can't choose who you are attracted to and it's not your duty to make people feel good about themselves. But there's nothing stopping you from being their friend.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Jariel
No. I don't see the point in hitting on someone I'm not attracted to and have no intention of dating or sleeping with.
Precisely. Let's take a scenario... You've been hitting on UG's for a long time, and you've finally gotten this awesome looking girl that you're working on getting in bed. You're on a date with her when out of nowhere this hideous montrosity of a female comes up and accosts you. "After the first week, you never called me back! Now I see why! You've got some barbie doll girl that you want more than you wanted me! Well just wait, you'll come back when you realize I've got the good stuff!!!". The HB you were with re-evaluates you entirely... now, instead of being some suave, charming guy, you're a loser so desperate he has to hit on repulsive women. I don't know about you, but if I were her I wouldn't want anything to do with you after that. You'd be NEXT'd!

Sorry, but my dignity isn't worth it - I'll keep on not hitting on ugly girls. If that's what works for you... go right ahead.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
If I don't hit on UGs, people will see me as shallow. If I do, people will see me as desperate. Aint life a b i t c h.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Answer, no. I have to feel some attraction towards a girl or else it is just impossible to flirt with them. I cannot fake interest in a girl, and hitting on a girl is precisely that-showing interest in a girl. I am nice to ugly girls and befriend them if they have good personalities. I do flirt with attractive girls I am not interested in, for practice, but I wouldn't turn down any of these girls down.

A lot of people say the reason why I haven't had a serious relationship is that my standards are too high, and that rather than going for good looking girls, I should settle for a less good looking girl. My response is that I would rather be single, than in a relationship with a girl that I am not physically attracted to. I have quite high visual standarads, and that is a strong incentive for me to improve my game and do my best to better myself. Most people when in a relationship tend to get comfortable and stop working on themselves.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by david90
I tend to do it so people don't think i'm shallow. Truth is I am. I'm trying to changing it though.
lmao.

Of couse, I hit on ugly fat girls all the time because Im scared that other people might think Im shallow!!!!!!!!!
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
lol, funny **** Kidd.

I think you have to differentiate between hitting on girls and just being a pleasant, cool, fun guy to be around. Now, if you're sending signals to these girls and you have no intentions of doing anything with them, that's mean by stringing them along like that. But if you're just being yourself, saying funny **** all the time, of course the "ugs" around are going to be interested, but so will the hotties.

Being C&F does not mean you're hitting on someone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
If you are hitting on UG with out trying to hook up with them then you are in a sense being shallow. Only bring your game on chicks you are truly intrested in. People who label you Shallow are usually fat ugly with low self esteem that blame people like you for their misery and do not want to see you succeed.

As well nothing good will come of it. Hitting on UglyGirls will not gradually help you to be better with hitting on Hot Babes, its like swimming you won't learn how to swim if you practice in a swamp as oppose to the ocean.

Its better to fail hitting on a Hot Babe, then to succeed hitting on an Ugly Chick. You will learn better from the rejection and the faliure then your pathetic success.

But if Ugly girls is your thing, then don't let anyone stop you!
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Originally posted by diablo
You're on a date with her when out of nowhere this hideous montrosity of a female comes up and accosts you. "After the first week, you never called me back! Now I see why! You've got some barbie doll girl that you want more than you wanted me! Well just wait, you'll come back when you realize I've got the good stuff!!!".
Haha! Is this a personal experience? Sounds like a bad situation or a bad dream.

Incidentally, why do ugly women always use the "barbie doll" comparison towards any slim, attractive woman like it's an insult? Barbie's hot! :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top