"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do you care about your haircut etc when your plate is clearly unattractive?

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I am asking because I don't care If I lose her if she suddenly starts to think damn you are not as hot as I thought.


but I might care later if she think this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Of course, I feel like superman after a fresh cut, I got one 2 days ago and I'm getting another next Thursday.

Always look sharp/your best, for your own confidence.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Haircuts are a huge confidence booster for me. One of the main reasons I learned to cut my own hair, so I can have a fresh cut whenever I want.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
I am asking because I don't care If I lose her if she suddenly starts to think damn you are not as hot as I thought.


but I might care later if she think this.
? You might not care if you lose her, but might care she thinks this?

So, another person's opinion is important to you? Hummm, it should not IMO.

Ok, one, always be presentable. Two, this is your persona not hers, or the pope, or potus. Be comfortable with yourself - forget others.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
? You might not care if you lose her, but might care she thinks this?

So, another person's opinion is important to you? Hummm, it should not IMO.

Ok, one, always be presentable. Two, this is your persona not hers, or the pope, or potus. Be comfortable with yourself - forget others.
no i meant that i might care after i lose her even tho i dont think i will
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
no i meant that i might care after i lose her even tho i dont think i will
You are contracting yourself. Or I am not understanding you, mind you I have a black belt in literature. So you care about her opinion once she leaves? Ok, thats a 1st. Hummm, ok good luck with that, it would be irrelevant you care once she's no longer around. Its your look, not hers. its ok to be bald.


I give up here.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
You are contracting yourself. Or I am not understanding you, mind you I have a black belt in literature. So you care about her opinion once she leaves? Ok, thats a 1st. Hummm, ok good luck with that, it would be irrelevant you care once she's no longer around. Its your look, not hers. its ok to be bald.


I give up here.
you care about things when you lose them much more even tho they appear worthless to you at first because you got used to them
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Bro bottom line is always look your best. I'm half black so I need a regular fade and line up/edge I know white guys can get away with longer hair and rock it wel.

I sometimes time a fresh cut before an event (birthday/wedding/work event) but I get them on average every 1.5 weeks so I'm always fresh. P

Furthermore, why are you linking up with "clearly unattractive" broads?
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Bro bottom line is always look your best. I'm half black so I need a regular fade and line up/edge I know white guys can get away with longer hair and rock it wel.

I sometimes time a fresh cut before an event (birthday/wedding/work event) but I get them on average every 1.5 weeks so I'm always fresh. P

Furthermore, why are you linking up with "clearly unattractive" broads?
lul im getting haircut once per 2 month

well ugly girls are easier
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
what style you rocking?
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
you care about things when you lose them much more even tho they appear worthless to you at first because you got used to them
How does that apply to your "hair"? So you feel worthless right now? And when she leaves you will feel better? See how confusing you are? You are talking about "you" and your hair. Lmao, I take the L for entertaining this. Its all good bro, cut thy hair as she/you see fit, let the world define how you feel.
 
Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Wtf kind of post is this?? No words for this nonsense.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
Sounds like you're saying you need a haircut. If you need a haircut, get one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I only cut it when I need more then 5 seconds to prepare my hair for work.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I am asking because I don't care If I lose her if she suddenly starts to think damn you are not as hot as I thought.


but I might care later if she think this.
Acquire a good barber and stylist. I have a few. A good barber and stylist can help you pick a ideal look. For instance, if you have dumbo ears a undercut is a bad idea. If you have a weird shape head, a line up is only going to amplify asymmetrical features.

I don't care what women think. I go for the style I love and I will talk to my barber and stylist for suggestions. I recommend you to do the same. Also pull only hawt girls.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I forget to get a haircut sometimes. If I have to throw a hat on...it’s time.
 
Top