Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
? You might not care if you lose her, but might care she thinks this?I am asking because I don't care If I lose her if she suddenly starts to think damn you are not as hot as I thought.
but I might care later if she think this.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
no i meant that i might care after i lose her even tho i dont think i will? You might not care if you lose her, but might care she thinks this?
So, another person's opinion is important to you? Hummm, it should not IMO.
Ok, one, always be presentable. Two, this is your persona not hers, or the pope, or potus. Be comfortable with yourself - forget others.
You are contracting yourself. Or I am not understanding you, mind you I have a black belt in literature. So you care about her opinion once she leaves? Ok, thats a 1st. Hummm, ok good luck with that, it would be irrelevant you care once she's no longer around. Its your look, not hers. its ok to be bald.no i meant that i might care after i lose her even tho i dont think i will
you care about things when you lose them much more even tho they appear worthless to you at first because you got used to themYou are contracting yourself. Or I am not understanding you, mind you I have a black belt in literature. So you care about her opinion once she leaves? Ok, thats a 1st. Hummm, ok good luck with that, it would be irrelevant you care once she's no longer around. Its your look, not hers. its ok to be bald.
I give up here.
lul im getting haircut once per 2 monthBro bottom line is always look your best. I'm half black so I need a regular fade and line up/edge I know white guys can get away with longer hair and rock it wel.
I sometimes time a fresh cut before an event (birthday/wedding/work event) but I get them on average every 1.5 weeks so I'm always fresh. P
Furthermore, why are you linking up with "clearly unattractive" broads?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
How does that apply to your "hair"? So you feel worthless right now? And when she leaves you will feel better? See how confusing you are? You are talking about "you" and your hair. Lmao, I take the L for entertaining this. Its all good bro, cut thy hair as she/you see fit, let the world define how you feel.you care about things when you lose them much more even tho they appear worthless to you at first because you got used to them
I agree. I take the L, lmao peace.Wtf kind of post is this?? No words for this nonsense.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Acquire a good barber and stylist. I have a few. A good barber and stylist can help you pick a ideal look. For instance, if you have dumbo ears a undercut is a bad idea. If you have a weird shape head, a line up is only going to amplify asymmetrical features.I am asking because I don't care If I lose her if she suddenly starts to think damn you are not as hot as I thought.
but I might care later if she think this.