DIGITS or NUMBER?

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best and beneficial phrase to use when asking a girl for her identification. WHATS YOUR DIGITS or WHATS YOUR NUMBER. Not necessarily like that, but out of the two words,which is more appropriate?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to use "digits" until a girl looked at me like I was retarded and was like "huh"? Numbers is more direct and what I usually use today, it cuts through the bullsh!t of a girl being like "Huh, digits? What's that? LOL" cause I've actually had girls act like that.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I used to use "digits" until a girl looked at me like I was retarded and was like "huh"? Numbers is more direct and what I usually use today, it cuts through the bullsh!t of a girl being like "Huh, digits? What's that? LOL" cause I've actually had girls act like that.
Naw dude, I need more votes on this one! DIGITS sounds abit more upto date or different,THAN "NUMBERS".

OFF TOPIC, what about asking for EMAIL /HOTMAIL (UK)? instead of phone number/ digits.

ANYWAY, votes on NUMBER or DIGITS? ....

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I dont think it really matters. She will get the point either way.

Numbers just seems a lot smoother though. You can try and sound unique and diff than others by using digits,but it just sounds a bit cornier IMO.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NUMBER.

Digits sounds retarded. I'd actually laugh if I heard anyone say that and I'm pretty sure 90% of girls would too. That's from a UK perspective though...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN_OF_TOMMOROW said:
Whats the best and beneficial phrase to use when asking a girl for her identification. WHATS YOUR DIGITS or WHATS YOUR NUMBER. Not necessarily like that, but out of the two words,which is more appropriate?

Neither. When you ask for her number, regardless of how you say it, alarm bells will go off in her head that you're trying to pick her up. Instead try this...

"What's a good way of keeping in touch?"

Now she's offering up a way to keep in contact, so in her mind it's HER idea to give you her number. It's a tiny little psychological tweak that makes a huge impact. And don't worry if she gives you an email address or her Facebook info. For one thing a close is still a close. Second of all FB is now the best close you can get, so going straight for the number can hurt your chances actually.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Neither. When you ask for her number, regardless of how you say it, alarm bells will go off in her head that you're trying to pick her up. Instead try this...

"What's a good way of keeping in touch?"

Now she's offering up a way to keep in contact, so in her mind it's HER idea to give you her number. It's a tiny little psychological tweak that makes a huge impact. And don't worry if she gives you an email address or her Facebook info. For one thing a close is still a close. Second of all FB is now the best close you can get, so going straight for the number can hurt your chances actually.

BRILLIANT. :up:

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
cuzza said:
NUMBER.

Digits sounds retarded. I'd actually laugh if I heard anyone say that and I'm pretty sure 90% of girls would too. That's from a UK perspective though...
Oh yeah Cuzza,

I am from the UK, "London" and DIGITS is widely used. Moreso,AFCs tho.

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Number for sure

unless she said digits before
you may use it

but honestly doesnt matter at all does it? (exeption is when someone ask you what you were doing never say CHILAXING brah)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goldenboy25 said:
It's focusing on small details like this that f*ck up a mans game.

Doesn't matter bro.

Correction: it's NOT paying attention to details such as this that can frak up your game. Blatantly asking for her number can set off red flags and make it feel like a pickup. If you were going indirect that's going to really work against you.

Goldenboy25

Reaction score
Nutz said:
Correction: it's NOT paying attention to details such as this that can frak up your game. Blatantly asking for her number can set off red flags and make it feel like a pickup. If you were going indirect that's going to really work against you.
I'm not advocating/debating the issue of whether or not a man should ask for a womans number/digits.

I'm simply saying the details^ of such an approach are irrelevant, and focusing on them WILL mess with your head.

Salamence

Banned
Reaction score
If she don't want your number then she don't want it

you can make it sound as "Indirect" as possible, but if the chick don't like you then she could give a rat ass to contact you later

small crap like this does fvck up game

just do what comes natural and stop obsessing over **** like this

I've gotten chicks by saying **** like

"aay girl let me get that monkey" and it worked

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why isit, when in TIPS there is always some yada yada on things and someone says its "IRRELEVANT" This is why its posted in this section of the forum dude.

Your opinion is welcomed, but saying its irrelevant is just tooting your own horn. I was watching a few vids of ALEX from SucceedAtDating.com and he said "Never ask directly for the number....always use DIGITS.." So I was curious as to know what the opinions where on that.

Easy, peasy lemon squeasy's. No debate on it. Just opionions. :p Oh yeah this is definetly not f u c k i n g MY GAME up. My whole approach in itself determines whether I follow through with my targets number, not by two words. But like NUTZ said, I might start using NEITHER and see how that method works in my liking. If you're approaching OFTEN, like me, then it shouldnt be a problem to try out new methods? surely?

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
changing one word isnt a new method my friend, I'm sorry to tell you.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cassanova_Child said:
changing one word isnt a new method my friend, I'm sorry to tell you.
Method as in "Whats a good way of keeping in touch" read what I wrote Cas.