Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a girl who has serious issues

Q-dam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone! A long-time lurker, first-time poster here.

I discovered this forum a couple of years ago after the break-up with my GF and I’m eternally grateful for all the information I got here. Now it’s my turn to give back and, hopefully, I'll not only analyze the situation I’m in but help others who may experience something similar. I won’t be posting the whole story, one could write a book about it, lol. I’ll only post particular conclusions and the context they were made at. It’s about dealing with a girl who has serious issues, i.e. low-quality material. I don’t pretend to be ideal myself but there are people with really huge mental problems. I think it was a valuable life lesson for me. I also don’t pretend I’m writing something new, I’m just trying to look closer at what I’ve been through.

So, let’s roll. Most of these are probably already well-known, so any additions and criticism are very welcome, I'm not immune from being wrong.

1. Be careful when you have a girl with lots of red flags as a FWB. Never have a person with serious issues for LTR. This particular girl has quite a bright personality which goes with LOTS, no, not LOTS but TONS of red flags. It’s easier to name the RFs she doesn’t have but I’ll do it for fun (in no particular order): an obvious cluster B (narcissist, unstable etc), friends with EXs + lots of male “friends” she regularly visits, claims to have had lots of men (she’s 27) and is proud of that, heavy drug user (smoking/sniffing types), always partying, attention hoe, posting nude pics online for everybody to see, has a couple of tattoos (but I personally don’t consider it a RF since it’s rather in vogue today to have a tattoo), was abused by a BF (or even several of them) she used to live with in another city, was sexually abused as a child by her mom’s BF (to the degree she hates fingering), grew up without a father for the most part, had only a stepdad for some time. I can list even more. Also, some of the people we both know warned me about this girl. The sex was fantastic and this was what made me keep seeing her. And we “dated” for about 5 months!
  2. They like it when you are rude to them and don’t ever put up with their shyt. I also didn’t take her out once, didn’t buy her any flowers etc. All we did was fckng, hanging out at my place, going to a supermarket nearby to buy something to eat and that’s pretty much it.
  3. If she says she doesn’t want to see you anymore (for whatever reason, it maybe LJBF and “positive” stuff like this) just reply “OK whatever”, act indifferently and wait until she is all over you again when you impress her in a social situation. Or she will not be all over you, so indifference is the key. She told me she didn't want to continue the second time we were supposed to fck (she flaked), a couple of days later I've impressed her at my gig (I'm a musician) and in several days she was back at my place fckng.
  4. Discuss the status of your relationship. If it’s FWB, tell her so, both of you will be happier as a result.
    I didn’t and now I can’t say what it was: just a FWB or a girlfriend? She slept with another dude eventually but I can’t even say she cheated because we’ve never discussed what our relationship was.
  5. She’ll always be complaining to you about stuff. No example needed, it’s a universal trait among women.
  6. But you are not allowed to complain to her! I started to do that when I began to become a wimp later in the relationship and now I regret it.
  7. If you keep her for sex only, hold your ground and make rules (most importantly, for yourself). In my situation, I was getting softer and softer because I allowed one girl to visit my place several times a week. Even though we had sex, I started to lose the perspective and to become used to her almost constant presence.
  8. Still hold your ground even when something unexpected happens. She suddenly felt pain when we were fcking. Turned out she had some serious problems with her locomotor system, had to undergo some expensive treatment and the doctors told her not to fck. We tried to do it from time to time anyway, it was painful but she still was happy to give me BJs. I started to care about her because of all that and treat her like a GF, like a person who was really important for me and who I must support in such a hard period of their life. I started to become more and more of a wimp, sending her messages asking how she’s feeling etc.
    I was in a similar situation with another GF who I met just before I discovered SoSuave. She told me about her serious health problem of the past, several days later she felt sick with similar symptoms she had had previously (turned out to be nothing serious), I went balls to the wall to take care of her, several days later she dumped me. She also had a couple of red flags but it’s nothing in comparison to this one. But this FWB of mine also told me she had had some serious health issues in the past, so maybe it’s some common trait within certain women, I’ve got no idea.
    Somebody mentioned stoic philosophy on this forum and it really does help you look at situations objectively. It's important to remember that in stoicism, there are things out of our control which mustn't influence our actions in any way. She got sick and it was out of my control, me writing lots of "How are you today" messages wouldn't help her feel better anyway, me becoming a wimp either.
  9. Don’t give a fck about what she’s doing, where and with who she is now. She’s just a FWB with serious issues and you’d go crazy otherwise. If she's your GF, God help you.
  10. Be prepared for the most cynical moment(s) of your life. This girl couldn’t properly fck for two months (only BJs), I was caring about her, she was treating me like a BF as well etc. Everything was pretty obvious even though we hadn't discussed the status of our relationship and I couldn’t even think of dumping her because it would have been low by my standards. At some point, she told me she “was with another guy previous week”. And guess what - she says it was physically painful for her to have sex with him and she regrets it! Such people will do everything to cheat even on their deathbed. But again, look at #4, I can’t really say she cheated.
  11. Don’t believe all those “I wanna meet and discuss it” (the cheating, it is), “I can’t meet today, let’s do it tomorrow” (and the same phrase tomorrow and so on). I put up with this stuff for almost a month, can’t believe I did that. Started ignoring her eventually, I don’t read her messages, don’t answer her calls. She thought we remained friends, lol, and the minute she understood what I was onto she made posts in her social networks asking anybody to take her out on a date. Some girl commented under her post “Who is the guy who made you post this?” but my “GF” deleted this comment soon afterwards. It’s good to know she didn’t have a new branch by that time and I caught her off guard.

To name the most important thing I’ve learned: Think about yourself first. Be an a-hole, be indifferent, whatever helps you put yourself on a pedestal. It's one of the things they tell you constantly about in the DJ Bible and I forgot about it at some point.

Also I can't say this relationship was all about negativity, there were many positive moments and the best of them is it being a life lesson.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey everyone! A long-time lurker, first-time poster here.

I discovered this forum a couple of years ago after the break-up with my GF and I’m eternally grateful for all the information I got here. Now it’s my turn to give back and, hopefully, I'll not only analyze the situation I’m in but help others who may experience something similar. I won’t be posting the whole story, one could write a book about it, lol. I’ll only post particular conclusions and the context they were made at. It’s about dealing with a girl who has serious issues, i.e. low-quality material. I don’t pretend to be ideal myself but there are people with really huge mental problems. I think it was a valuable life lesson for me. I also don’t pretend I’m writing something new, I’m just trying to look closer at what I’ve been through.

So, let’s roll. Most of these are probably already well-known, so any additions and criticism are very welcome, I'm not immune from being wrong.

• Be careful when you have a girl with lots of red flags as a FWB. Never have a person with serious issues for LTR. Agreed, I dont think toxic pvssy is ever worth chasing....I need to adhere to this :(

• They like it when you are rude to them and don’t ever put up with their shyt. Toxic/damaged crazy women do, but not normal women
  • If she says she doesn’t want to see you anymore (for whatever reason, it maybe LJBF and “positive” stuff like this) just reply “OK whatever”, act indifferently and wait until she is all over you again when you impress her in a social situation. Or she will not be all over you, so indifference is the key. Yes, but I think this should be more narrowed down to if you have been screwing this girl and she decides to buck like most women do eventually. Some guys might just see this and think this will work on some random girl they just met on Tinder or something.
  • Discuss the status of your relationship. This is playing with fire, I disagree
  • She’ll always be complaining to you about stuff. Yessssss
  • But you are not allowed to complain to her! Yep, of course
  • If you keep her for sex only, hold your ground and make rules (most importantly, for yourself). Why would you keep a girl just for sex in the first place? If she's that crazy or ugly then leave.
  • Still hold your ground even when something unexpected happens. Yep
  • Don’t give a fck about what she’s doing, where and with who she is now. Yep
  • Be prepared for the most cynical moment(s) of your life. Ewwwie
  • Don’t believe all those “I wanna meet and discuss it” (the cheating, it is), “I can’t meet today, let’s do it tomorrow” (and the same phrase tomorrow and so on). Yep, all of my exes would do this **** to try and sneak make up sex in to me to change my mind. In addition, they might use this to get pregnant. AVOIDDD

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for sharing this .. Its always a good reminder.

I'm happy I got from a place of dealing with relationships and settling for sh.t like that, and to a place of healthy sexual relationships. I think that's the goal for most men out there. To have multiple women they can sleepw tih on rotation without it being emotionally, financially and mentally taxing in any way shape or form.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this an advice thread, field report, or answer seeking?
I'm having a hard time relating to any of this.

If she's a FWB, that means your investment shouldn't be more than 50%

If she's a FWB with red flags.....
Why would I care about red flags? If I'm investing 50%, that means my emotions aren't involved.
As far as I'm concerned, a FWB is one step above a sex doll.

When you get your emotions involved, that's when the dynamics between the two of you becomes twisted.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score

If she's a FWB, that means your investment shouldn't be more than 50%

Why would I care about red flags? If I'm investing 50%, that means my emotions aren't involved.

When you get your emotions involved, that's when the dynamics between the two of you becomes twisted.
I think the reason you don't get this thread is because you might not have encountered that crazy ass relationship that seemingly so many men have encountered at least once. It's your typical toxic relationship/manipulative girl -- Since he's learned his lesson, he's trying to give some tips to avoid a girl like his based on his experience.

Sadly I think you either have not took the time to actually read his post or totally overlooked the fact that he was speaking about a girlfriend and not a FWB.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason you don't get this thread is because you might not have encountered that crazy ass relationship that seemingly so many men have encountered at least once. It's your typical toxic relationship/manipulative girl -- Since he's learned his lesson, he's trying to give some tips to avoid a girl like his based on his experience.

Sadly I think you either have not took the time to actually read his post or totally overlooked the fact that he was speaking about a girlfriend and not a FWB.
Well he mentioned FWB 6 times.
Even bolded FWB in several headlining statements.
I have read it and re-read it at least 4 times.
It's disjointed between the story and the advice.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I feel ya man.. I had no trouble understanding it, so I'll explain it to you. He was talking about a relationship with his girlfriend, where she ended up being kinda toxic and ended up cheating on him, and another gf who shared similar traits.. They started off as FWB's.. so hence why he is warning and giving signs for people who might get more deeply involved with a girl who starts off as a FWB. I think this post is a bit of a warning, and a bit of advice.

Q-dam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
Toxic/damaged crazy women do, but not normal women
Yep but the second part (never put up with their shyt) still applies to all women.
Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
Some guys might just see this and think this will work on some random girl they just met on Tinder or something.
Hopefully they won't because it's only about a girl who wants to dump you. You can't be dumped by someone who just swiped right on you and you haven't even met yet.
Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
This is playing with fire, I disagree
To tell you the truth, I'm quite dubious regarding this one. I have never ever previously discussed it with any of my GFs since it does look like playing with fire but right after this one cheated on me, she said "Well we weren't dating anyway" (WTF) and "Why didn't you propose me a relationship?" Maybe it's just a manipulation on her side and probably the discussion only works with certain women. I'm open to edit this paragraph if someone shares an example(s) of this leading to a disaster, especially when with crazy women.
Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said:
In addition, they might use this to get pregnant.
Ouch, that's sick!
actually you don't "deal" with then, you next then, anything other then that is a waste of time
Good advice but I can't say this particular relationship was all very negative and I have nothing good to remember about it. So maybe it's just a matter of timing, you have to feel the right moment to pull out.
Hey man thanks for sharing this .. Its always a good reminder.

I'm happy I got from a place of dealing with relationships and settling for sh.t like that, and to a place of healthy sexual relationships. I think that's the goal for most men out there. To have multiple women they can sleepw tih on rotation without it being emotionally, financially and mentally taxing in any way shape or form.
Cheers man, I feel you've been in my shoes, it's such a disgusting thing to experience, isn't it? You are spot on regarding multiple women, all this stuff wouldn't have happened hadn't I decided to go exclusive here.
I just tried to analyze the situation I was in and to give some advice based on what I went through with some examples.
You are right here. I understood all that but
this is what happened and I didn't really notice it. She had serious health problems, I felt obliged to myself to support her and care about her because of that even if it meant no sex at all (like I'd care about a close male friend who is sick) and got burned.
Take a look at number 4 in my original post. I don't even know myself if she was a girlfriend or an FWB because I got carried away with all that caring and stuff. At some moment she said she's afraid about my serious intentions! It is crazy because she thought me caring about a wounded person means I want to marry or whatever. Don't know if it was right or wrong but I've ignored this phrase and didn't answer anything, so maybe she continued to think I was "too serious" and she didn't want any commitment. Moreover, after cheating she said "We weren't dating anyway" but in reality it looked exactly like we were.
I feel ya man.. I had no trouble understanding it, so I'll explain it to you. He was talking about a relationship with his girlfriend, where she ended up being kinda toxic and ended up cheating on him, and another gf who shared similar traits.. They started off as FWB's.. so hence why he is warning and giving signs for people who might get more deeply involved with a girl who starts off as a FWB. I think this post is a bit of a warning, and a bit of advice.
My man!

Q-dam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plausible deniability. They always default here.
OP If you havent picked up a copy of Heartiest on Game by a former member here. Get a copy. Its 370 pages of the most real truth about women and game out there.
I have both the kindle and the hard copy because this book could eventually get banned by the power feminists. Whenever I get stumped about a situation I default to something in this material.
If anything it will realign your focus when girls are throwing this shyt at you
It must be "Heartiste On Game", will look into it, thanks!

Q-dam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plausible deniability. They always default here.
OP If you havent picked up a copy of Heartiest on Game by a former member here. Get a copy. Its 370 pages of the most real truth about women and game out there.
I have both the kindle and the hard copy because this book could eventually get banned by the power feminists. Whenever I get stumped about a situation I default to something in this material.
If anything it will realign your focus when girls are throwing this shyt at you
By the way, it's funny that she used deniability and called herself a hoe several times as well. "I acted like such a hoe", "I'm just like all the others" etc. Fascinating.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, sounds like my last relationship. Wish I was better educated to deal with her. But I firmly believe in order to progress, you have to experience something like it otherwise you'll never truly understand how to handle a situation like that.

Q-dam

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, sounds like my last relationship. Wish I was better educated to deal with her. But I firmly believe in order to progress, you have to experience something like it otherwise you'll never truly understand how to handle a situation like that.
Yep, I also see it as a valuable life lesson even though it was an emotional rollercoaster with many negative moments