Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating, social media

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys now I'm curious to hear your opinions and every day I can think of one haha

It often happens that girls who follow me on social networks unfollow me for no reason It would seem that they are not interested

but once I dated a girl who years ago removed me from facebook and revealed to me that she always liked me

Now I don't want to say that it's always like this but how likely is it that someone will stop following you just because for example I've never tried to know them?

Has something like this ever happened to you?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to what women say always look at what they are doing

Women are DEEP over thinkers and they usually make terrrible judgement calls on just about every walk of life its why the need strong men to lead them through life

Last night I pulled a 21 year old Hb 7 In a club , went back to her hotel was fingering her in the lift she was moaning tell me how wet she was getting and telling me how naughty I am

We swapped instas after and I left , this morning I wake up to find she has removed me :rofl:

Fvck knows what is going through her mind this morning probably something along the lines of " I can't believe what that guy made me do "
But I practically guarantee that if I ran into her again the outcome would be exactly the same and that is all I need to care about

Because despite her not knowing what she is doing , I KNOW I am doing something right because I am getting pu$$$$y

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are DEEP over thinkers and they usually make terrrible judgement calls on just about every walk of life its why the need strong men to lead them through life

Last night I pulled a 21 year old Hb 7 In a club , went back to her hotel was fingering her in the lift she was moaning tell me how wet she was getting and telling me how naughty I am

We swapped instas after and I left , this morning I wake up to find she has removed me :rofl:

Fvck knows what is going through her mind this morning probably something along the lines of " I can't believe what that guy made me do "
But I practically guarantee that if I ran into her again the outcome would be exactly the same and that is all I need to care about

Because despite her not knowing what she is doing , I KNOW I am doing something right because I am getting pu$$$$y
Haha, well done! Yes, in fact, I don't mind when they remove me, I like to think that they do it because they expected me to do something, even if I'm wrong

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Preach this.

I've always said, social media if for orbiters and women's pretend lives.

If they want to get naughty, they want to do it off the grid. How are you supposed to be their dirty little secret if you're all over their social media?

Back in the day, I'd sometimes get friends requests on FB from women I was dating. I'd just ignore. I'd think of it as a sh1t test.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys now I'm curious to hear your opinions and every day I can think of one haha

It often happens that girls who follow me on social networks unfollow me for no reason It would seem that they are not interested

but once I dated a girl who years ago removed me from facebook and revealed to me that she always liked me

Now I don't want to say that it's always like this but how likely is it that someone will stop following you just because for example I've never tried to know them?

Has something like this ever happened to you?
Oh it's true.

If a woman adds you on Facebook, and you accept, but a week goes by and you never messaged her, you saw she removed you, then she liked you.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it's true.

If a woman adds you on Facebook, and you accept, but a week goes by and you never messaged her, you saw she removed you, then she liked you.
I don't know if you were being ironic but that's the way it is, I think that if I add a girl on social media she might think I'm interested, obviously if I don't write to her then she'll be disappointed and she might unfollow you

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does anyone find time for social media apps?
Unfortunately I happen to use them often, I work until 4 in the afternoon and then I go to the gym, plus I have 2 days off a week and I don't go out very often,

as a result I'm often on social media and I don't want to

I live in a small town of 60k and being 32 I don't go out much

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are DEEP over thinkers and they usually make terrible judgement calls on just about every walk of life its why the need strong men to lead them through life
Couldn't agree more. Every girl that I've ever dated tried to find some kind of deep meaning in things that I would say...even in random stuff that was said jokingly. Sometimes the "hidden meaning" that they managed to uncover would be completely bewildering.