Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating in your 40's...the women are bat s crazy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys here think that women sleep with guys left and right , when in reality is not really the case .

women also live in the same world as guys do , and they are full of anxiety , worries , feel like sh1t because they think they do not have anything etc

look at the guys here , complaining about not having money or that they are not brad Pitt or that women are all sl8ts etc . Most of them they do not even try , or they have a fixation with respect

this fixation with respect comes from projecting what they think about themselves

i Think that women are like this because of the environment not because they sleep with a lot of guys

a woman in her 30s that is not a sl8t I doubt that sleeps with more than 5-7 guys
Per year or a rotation?

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
The women who are in their 40’s, sometimes mid, who have never been married and have no kids but want them are absolutely nuts. I met one such girl online recently who is a Dr. but fails to understand the risks of having children at her age. Birth defect city.

And she won’t agree to exclusivity without marriage. Sorry but without a trial period to see if you can be faithful, I’ll pass…

I’m passing in general. I almost married my last gf, 4 karat 51k ring shopping. She turned out to be nuts, a liar and manipulator. About stupid small stuff. But it ruined my trust. Renewed my desire never to get married or have kids.
You and me, we’re pretty similar: Same age range, never married and no kids. I can only thank God for making me listen to my guts in my previous relationships and break em off without ever making it to the marriage stage. No doubt, my blue-pill ass would have been taken to the cleaners and broke me. Now I know how evil these kunts can be if you let them be. But I do love sex so I just date multiple women(like you) but never commit.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is the one choosing these women? You OP. You. Stop making excuses for your poor decisions and own them.

You are focused on them only being hot and that's what you end up with. A hot chick with nothing else going for them.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
My now ex, 42 (Asian, looked 31, bat s crazy it turned out). Hard core Borderline and Narcissist, had the majority of the signs based on my past experiences.

Her replacement...35 year old "virgin" (vaginal). Bat s crazy, no wonder this hot Ukranian chic had never been proposed to and all her relationships were a couple months except for...a serial killer...no joke. Never even texted me on my birthday...put work deadline before meeting up for my birthday the night before. Not even a text or call on my b day so I ghosted her.

So I'm dating again, one chic won't give me her number until the second date. I'm thinking, OK our second date will be a walk in the park, literally. No way I'm spending more than I did for coffee with such a woman. And she thinks it's fun to tease me with her number (we met on match). OK, then you can pay for your own meal if we go out...."it's more fun that way" loser...

Another girl, 38, Yale MBA, gorgeous, string of relationships with narcisists and borderlines. Literally within 2 days she's talking marriage (my 42 year old ex above took 2 months) and moving to be closer to me...we had never even met. She cops and attitude every few minutes. Volatile. No wonder she's never married, no kids.

44 year old hot girl, on her profile she says she won't be exclusive with a man before marriage...no wonder you've never been proposed to.

38 year old Latina, made plans with me, then reschedules the day of when I message to confirm, she tries to push our date to another date, I'm like, silence and distance...

I'm honestly at the point where I've slept with enough women that I don't really care. I got my "validation" and a high body count. I want a relationship with an attractive and stable woman who understands how to treat a man.

All of my last 6 girlfriends or so took turns paying for dates after we were in a relationship (3 dates or so). I'm really getting tired of the left over women in their 30's+. Heck even my 29 and 25 year old gf's had some issues. More stable than most but obvious emotional issues. Finding a woman who gets it is nigh impossible.

Went on a date with this cute Chinese chic the other night, our second date. We came home to my place, fooled around, no sex though. Invite her over for dinner again and she says I'm sweet, she has no plans, etc. I tell her I'll have dinner ready at 7. Haven't heard from her since last night when I texted her that.

I swear women are bat s crazy....
Start working out the red flags my friend. Check their social media, Do a little research on them before committing to a date. Leave them hanging until you get some background. Most women these days over value themselves especially on social media & yes a lot are not mentally stable. If you’re chasing 30+/40 year olds, the baggage is usually heavy. Find out what the baggage weighs.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to add, there is generally a reason why women that are well into their 30s and up are perpetually single AND childless. It's not hard for even landwhales and ugly girls to land a relationship with men, regardless of their personality. Most men are desperate simps that will happily lock down any woman that is available to them, if it has a vagina they are down. However, for a woman to be 30+ and be perpetually single or bouncing from one failed relationship to the next, there is clearly something going on. What her/their specific issues are is irrelevant, all you need to do is be able to recognize these signs for what they are and move on. Something that I feel is becoming quite common is excessively picky women that are well past their prime but still have unrealistic expectations with what type of man she will be open to being with. I have a personal theory that many women become like this when they were disappointed or hurt from a failed relationship or dating experiences and they do this in order to avoid having a similar experience. However, I also feel that many women also (over)hype each other to the point where they feel they are too good for most men. Something else I've seen is a friend group will convince their female friend that a particular man isn't good enough and they'll literally critque little things about him.

This type of stuff reminds me of the show "Sex and the City". The ironic thing about the overall story was that most of these women ended up in failed relationships, single and with the exception of one childless lol. There is a reason why that show was so popular back when it was airing, which is because there were so many women that could relate to the characters.

This literally sent a chill down my spine because i was on a date with a chick saturday she was maybe 29/30 sounded like she had been bouncing from one failed relationship to another she was completely damaged beyond repair

Then i just had a flashback of her saying she loved the show sex in the city......

Weird.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience, 44, dating women 40+
- teacher 43, never married, no kids, met online. Spoke on phone to arrange date, kept me 1 hour telling me how great I am and how she wants to work out. Immediately after phone call she messages me telling me I don't care about her. Spoke second day on messages, she berated me for not talking her out to the gym; that she is desperate and I don't support. Blocked her on phone and messages. After 1 week she added me on Facebook, blocked her there also
- production manager 40, independent, good looking, met online in 2020, pandemic kicked in, met in person one y ear ago, she was initiating and calling me all this time. Started dating regularly this January, after 3 dates she became cold and ghosted me
- teacher 45, divorced no kids, was enthusiastic in the beginning, but kept rescheduling dates and overall not agreeing with anything I said. Self described feminist. Flaked on her this Sunday.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some context, I don't have kids, 6 feet tall, manager in a multinational company, good looking, clothes maxed, new car, some game. I consider myself an 8, all above women were 5-7 max.
The entitlement of women is crazy these days.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- teacher 43, never married, no kids, met online. Spoke on phone to arrange date, kept me 1 hour telling me how great I am and how she wants to work out. Immediately after phone call she messages me telling me I don't care about her. Spoke second day on messages, she berated me for not talking her out to the gym; that she is desperate and I don't support. Blocked her on phone and messages. After 1 week she added me on Facebook, blocked her there also
- production manager 40, independent, good looking, met online in 2020, pandemic kicked in, met in person one y ear ago, she was initiating and calling me all this time. Started dating regularly this January, after 3 dates she became cold and ghosted me
- teacher 45, divorced no kids, was enthusiastic in the beginning, but kept rescheduling dates and overall not agreeing with anything I said. Self described feminist. Flaked on her this Sunday.
Yup yup. I used to date under 30 women exclusively but last year I upped it to 35 and met my ex who was a smooooking hot Viet chic who was actually 41 but lied about her age on her profile so she showed up in my search. I don't regret it, in fact I upped the age in my search to 45 as there are a lot of hot asian women who look 30ish. I'll **** them, I don't take them seriously...

I think I noted a similar experience with one woman on match recently. Setup a date, she was 40 I think. Exchanged numbers, texted her so we had each others info before date. A minute or so after a brief this is my number, good night text exchange after she also said good night, she said "this is creepy, please delete my number". I'm not sure what this dimwit thought was going to happen on a dating site, you exchange info and meet for dates....

I had another girl who wouldn't kiss or give me her number on the first date. We made plans for a second date but I kept rescheduling it to go out with other girls (****ed one the night we were supposed to me so glad I flaked on this girl). I kept rescheduling until our match expired. Since I didn't have her phone number I had no way to contact her.

Now there are some normal girls I go out with. I went out with a hot Chinese and another hot Vietnamese girl last week. Much more stable. In both cases they came back to my place. One fooled around (2nd date) the other did not (first date).

But yeah, I'll tell ya, I'm an MBA, executive, never married, no kids, well into the six figure W2 income, fit, 8 in looks, normal height, maybe a little taller than average but not much, multi millionaire, etc. I've had successful chics from across the country and Canada fly at their own expense to come meet me and become girlfriends. Dated (****ed) 19 year olds in recent years.

But the barista girls who are 40, multiple kids from different men, etc. they get on a site (one of the elite ones I'm on) to meet millionaires which I am, and expect me to fly across the country for a first date as if I can't find losers like them here. I'm the 1% and they literally think I need to chase THEM. Let me tell you what happens with these abject losers. Their looks fade, 20+ years goes by and they suddenly can't get anything and oh snap! Where are all the good men....

Some comments some of these losers have made to me when I blow them off:

"There's plenty of men with money here" no there's not, we are a small portion of the population, and those who made a million UNDER the age of 40 are less than 1% of the millionaire population, so basically .0023% of the population...if there were that many men with money who want your used ass, why are you 36 and single renting a house???

"Your money doesn't make you better" ok, why are you on this site trying to meet millionaires instead of POF like you belong?

MGTOW is really sounding good. I made my money. I'm watching it grow. I have a high body count. Never wanted marriage or children even before red pill existed. Red pill and the "she's not yours it's just your turn" has ruined relationships for me. These women are so entitled, it's insane. Their own stupidity is why they will end up broke, old, ugly and alone, wondering where they went wrong. Their entitlement was the issue.

I'm actually considering rather than online dating, trying to be more social, meeting people through friends groups. You can feel women out more and they can fall for your personality (lot's of women fell for me when I worked in an office).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill and the "she's not yours it's just your turn" has ruined relationships for me. These women are so entitled, it's insane. Their own stupidity is why they will end up broke, old, ugly and alone, wondering where they went wrong. Their entitlement was the issue.
That's a red pill fantasy. A lot of these women never get their comeuppance. Since male thirst is real, they are always finding some guy to commit to them. Even women in their 50s and 60s are heavily pursued online.

I'm actually considering rather than online dating, trying to be more social, meeting people through friends groups. You can feel women out more and they can fall for your personality (lot's of women fell for me when I worked in an office).
That's the best thing that you can do. It's even better than approaching strangers randomly. Approaching strangers randomly is better than the swipe apps or DMing on social.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some context, I don't have kids, 6 feet tall, manager in a multinational company, good looking, clothes maxed, new car, some game. I consider myself an 8, all above women were 5-7 max.
The entitlement of women is crazy these days.
They get easier to deal with if they're over 50, even if they're still fairly hot. It's like a second epiphany phase a lot of them go through.

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
I don't date women in this age range, but I have attended parties and mixers with women in this age range. Older asian and eastern european women are the worst behaved in this age category.

Single asian women in the older age bracket, 35+, get into a very odd passive-aggressive state where they attempt to approach you and chat you up but hurl insults or make sarcastic remarks non-stop. Sometimes, they will resort to yelling and/or getting their age cohort girlfriends involved in the harassment.

It's really really sad to see. It's not uncommon for younger asian women in their 20's to act in this way as well: they will just say random snarky, sarcastic, borderline insulting things to get your attention.

It's like witnessing a combination of borderline personality disorder with a heavy dose of old school mystery method "negging."

Eastern european women are almost as bad, maybe worse because they can keep it up for longer but aren't as intense.

Again, just my experience, but even white women can still look hot or at least very attractive until about 30 or so. By 34 or at latest 36ish, white women's skin even with excellent maintenance, can start to deteriorate significantly. The furrowed brow and smile lines can become very prominent around this age, giving white women a permanently "mean" or angry expression.

Congrats to OP if he can find a string of women 35+ who have beaten the odds, but I'm rather skeptical. Even multi-millionaire actresses can't defeat father time. Most in this age range resort to botox but wind up with very strange and artificial looking faces and don't look youthful at all. Megan Fox, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron are just a few of many examples.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date women in this age range, but I have attended parties and mixers with women in this age range. Older asian and eastern european women are the worst behaved in this age category.

Single asian women in the older age bracket, 35+, get into a very odd passive-aggressive state where they attempt to approach you and chat you up but hurl insults or make sarcastic remarks non-stop. Sometimes, they will resort to yelling and/or getting their age cohort girlfriends involved in the harassment.

It's really really sad to see. It's not uncommon for younger asian women in their 20's to act in this way as well: they will just say random snarky, sarcastic, borderline insulting things to get your attention.

It's like witnessing a combination of borderline personality disorder with a heavy dose of old school mystery method "negging."

Eastern european women are almost as bad, maybe worse because they can keep it up for longer but aren't as intense.

Again, just my experience, but even white women can still look hot or at least very attractive until about 30 or so. By 34 or at latest 36ish, white women's skin even with excellent maintenance, can start to deteriorate significantly. The furrowed brow and smile lines can become very prominent around this age, giving white women a permanently "mean" or angry expression.

Congrats to OP if he can find a string of women 35+ who have beaten the odds, but I'm rather skeptical. Even multi-millionaire actresses can't defeat father time. Most in this age range resort to botox but wind up with very strange and artificial looking faces and don't look youthful at all. Megan Fox, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron are just a few of many examples.
What is it about Asians and EU's that you think makes them act like this? I dated a Ukranian chic recently, ivy league MBA from a numeber 6 school, big tech employee, you should hear the crap that came out of this girls mouth. She thought it would be OK for her and a male friend to take a trip to Las Vegas together...she would control sex "maybe next time" if she was not happy with me. I asked her about it, she said that's how it should be (which a friend told me is how EU women are). I literally left her apartment that night. And she wonders why at 35 she is still single and childless. I asked her why no one ever proposed to her. She got real nervous and made up a bunch of BS excuses.

I promise you that girl will be unmarried the rest of her life or divorced within 5 years if she ever does get married. No high value man would tolerate that attitude and behavior.

Oh, the Asians, you have to be careful. They age slower due to more fat cells apparently, I looked it up, but about 45 they turn into a raisin VERY quickly. When they suddenly show signs of aging it's very accelerated. That reminds me I looked up the wrinkled face of one of my exes on FB recently. She is 40 now and oh man, she looks AWFUL. Should have just banged her in the bathroom and dumped her instead of having a relationship with her. Useless trash. No job, no skills, no degree, mooches off family, can't take care of her kids, parties all the time. Garbage person.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They get easier to deal with if they're over 50, even if they're still fairly hot. It's like a second epiphany phase a lot of them go through.
I honestly can't see myself dating at 50, even younger women. I've become so jaded, MGTOW sounds really good. I had my fun. Girlfriends come and go so you end up alone in the end anyways. I'm really more focused on my early retirement now and having fun in other areas of my life. I started options trading recently and am still learning the ropes (tens of thousands in losses but I'm learning) after my las gf who was a pro trader turned me onto it. I made money the last few days, today I made $1,293 in a couple minutes, then quit trading. Tips from my gf at the time and a book I read plus online research has finally led me to a strategy that seems to win more often than not. Some days I still lose a couple grand. But I'm still working so I can make it up. But the idea is if I can make $500 a day as a goal doing this (tip from a book and a class my ex went to) I can retire even earlier and live posh plus this solves the "what to do with my new free time" problem.

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
What is it about Asians and EU's that you think makes them act like this?
1. They come from more conservative cultures. It's not quite as common for them to show direct interest in a man. Therefore, their idea of "flirting" in such cases is teasing, which can lead to hurling insults, throwing tantrums and just generally being out of control.

2. Asian women in particular tend to be coddled and spoiled by Asian men and so this type of behavior is never checked. Not in the courtship process, anyway.

3. Third, as these two groups of women age, they become more desperate so their "flirting" can take on a strange intensity, which combined with point 1 can lead to batsh-t crazy.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. They come from more conservative cultures. It's not quite as common for them to show direct interest in a man. Therefore, their idea of "flirting" in such cases is teasing, which can lead to hurling insults, throwing tantrums and just generally being out of control.

2. Asian women in particular tend to be coddled and spoiled by Asian men and so this type of behavior is never checked. Not in the courtship process, anyway.

3. Third, as these two groups of women age, they become more desperate so their "flirting" can take on a strange intensity, which combined with point 1 can lead to batsh-t crazy.

Out of curiosity what's your source on this? Are you Asian yourself? My Vietnamese ex liked my teasing/negging and dished it back sometimes. This explains why. She did also tell me Viet men pay for everything, whereas white guys want to split everything. It's not surprise a lot of asian women I go out with, at least during the dating phase, expect you to pay for dates. My Viet ex, she and I would take turns paying for dates after we became a couple on our fourth date. Although she wanted us to take our profiles down after 1 date, and I did too, she was hot.