Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating in your 40's...the women are bat s crazy

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look at enough profile pics of older women, and you can tell off the bat which ones are crazy and which ones are sane.

For the most part, it's in the eyes.
No, you can't. This is baseless. You can't know whether someone has issues until you get to know them for a while. Hence why the people get married then divorced. It takes time to get to know the real someone behind their social mask. Once they get comfortable in the relationship, they let their social mask down.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe you are the problem.
When there are lots of other variables and one constant variable with the same problem the likeliest answer is it's the constant causing the issue.

The only constant in all of this is you OP. Perhaps instead of blaming them for these problems, maybe you should look at why you keep facing these issues.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When there are lots of other variables and one constant variable with the same problem the likeliest answer is it's the constant causing the issue.

The only constant in all of this is you OP. Perhaps instead of blaming them for these problems, maybe you should look at why you keep facing these issues.
I'll agree due to the technicality of it but 99% of the users on here have experienced this one way or another. My dates don't all go well because of a number of things including physical attractiveness that isn't high enough for me, or conflicting personalities/morals/upbringings, or I'm able to sniff out the attention *****s.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Logical fallacy. The women are multiple times divorced, single moms....

Or never married but WANT to get married and as noted have WEIRD stipulations about meeting up even for a date.

As noted one woman won't give me her number, yet expects me to show up and pay for dates...she said it's more fun this way. I wonder how fun she would think it is if I split the check with her instead....

Another woman, an attractive Chinese girl, has been on match for 9 MONTHS per her profile. We setup a date but the venue was not high end enough for her. She is 40 and wants to get married and have kids.

Another woman, 44, wants to get married and have kids, now is her time to settle down she says....I guess she doesn't realize the odds of having a child with birth defects at her age are VERY high.

One of the women agreed to meet for coffee. We exchanged numbers. Texted her so that she had my number too anyways. Literally 1 minute after saying good night, short conversation, nothing weird, even sent the conversation to several friends and colleagues male and female, she all of a sudden said, this is creepy, please delete my number. WHAT DID THIS 42 YEAR OLD RETARD THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ON A DATING SITE? JUST TEXT BACK AND FORTH ON MATCH FOREVER?

46 year old women with 3 divorces and 5 kids, working at olive garden expecting me to fly across the country as if they are the only vagina. This is on a high net worth dating site I'm also on where I'm a certified multi millionaire...I posted a screenshot of my profile in a thread long ago as proof.

Let's see who I am:

Executive, MBA, multi-millionaire, own a portfolio of investments. Stable long term friendships and relationships. Most of my relationships last 3-9 years. I've been in relationships most of my adult life. Never married, no kids, don't want to get married, don't want kids.

Yeah, your constant and variable talk sounds smart, but you don't really know what you are talking about and clearly aren't that told, even dating coaches have said the women 30+ are usually damaged goods. It's VERY true, even my friends agree based on their experiences....

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Or never married but WANT to get married and as noted have WEIRD stipulations about meeting up even for a date.

As noted one woman won't give me her number, yet expects me to show up and pay for dates...she said it's more fun this way. I wonder how fun she would think it is if I split the check with her instead....

Another woman, an attractive Chinese girl, has been on match for 9 MONTHS per her profile. We setup a date but the venue was not high end enough for her. She is 40 and wants to get married and have kids.

Another woman, 44, wants to get married and have kids, now is her time to settle down she says....I guess she doesn't realize the odds of having a child with birth defects at her age are VERY high.

One of the women agreed to meet for coffee. We exchanged numbers. Texted her so that she had my number too anyways. Literally 1 minute after saying good night, short conversation, nothing weird, even sent the conversation to several friends and colleagues male and female, she all of a sudden said, this is creepy, please delete my number. WHAT DID THIS 42 YEAR OLD RETARD THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ON A DATING SITE? JUST TEXT BACK AND FORTH ON MATCH FOREVER?

46 year old women with 3 divorces and 5 kids, working at olive garden expecting me to fly across the country as if they are the only vagina. This is on a high net worth dating site I'm also on where I'm a certified multi millionaire...I posted a screenshot of my profile in a thread long ago as proof.

Let's see who I am:

Executive, MBA, multi-millionaire, own a portfolio of investments. Stable long term friendships and relationships. Most of my relationships last 3-9 years. I've been in relationships most of my adult life. Never married, no kids, don't want to get married, don't want kids.

Yeah, your constant and variable talk sounds smart, but you don't really know what you are talking about and clearly aren't that told, even dating coaches have said the women 30+ are usually damaged goods. It's VERY true, even my friends agree based on their experiences....
It ain’t just online, they’re weird in real life too. Couple years ago I met this 42 yr old woman who kept giving me interest signals whenever I’d see her and we’d always talk. Oneday she slips me her number (wasn’t ever planning on giving her mine because she’s too old but she was attractive). So we text and I set up a date. Excuse. She keeps texting me and future faking about going out sometime and all these things we were going to do. Well we FINALLY meet up for coffee after a month of this crap. Coffee, with a woman I already knew in person. She claims we will go on a real date soon but you can’t nail down plans with her. Last attempt she said “let me check with my daughter and I’ll get back to you”. Never heard from her so I blocked and deleted the number. Next time she sees me she’s very cold towards me. Guess she figured out that I figured out she was an old attention *****.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your post, its nice to realize I'm not the only one who dates like this.

I'm 44, divorced 12 years ago, been dating since, no kids, check all the 6's. I'm successful at it. I have no problem getting "OK" (and better) women to date me pretty much any time I'm willing to put some effort into it.

I've had all kinds of experiences like yours. My last, ending recently was a 11 year younger, super fit, veteran. There was a lot I liked about her but she was selfish and ****ty in bed, and more importantly was nuts too. (Obviously had Daddy issues + more)

In the last 5 or so years I date less and less. Sometimes I'll even sign up to date, chat them up and just refuse to close and delete the apps.

Its such a waste of time, honestly. I don't care about the $.

So I tend to focus on my side hustle (Property investment/Airbnb biz) and hobbies. I'm also working on making new male friendships and educational pursuits.

I wish things were different.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once upon a time, there was a sosuave posting... where a male member made a blanketed generalization about female behavior; stating how crazy they were after a certain age.

And.... nearly all the followups (from various male members) participated in this "amen choir" group-think. These self-proclaimed ladies men were so consumed with only blaming women, that they were unaware that *they* were hanging out their baggage for everyone else to see.

... and then they wonder why they continue to be stuck in some negative counterproductive pattern. Because of course, it can't have anything to do with their own projecting behavior.

Oh wait.... it wasn't "once upon a time." It's actually this particular posting.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were 40 id be pursuing women 24-33
I think everyone and their mom is chasing after that age group, who are also the ones most likely to be married. It's not as easy as it sounds.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone and their mom is chasing after that age group, who are also the ones most likely to be married. It's not as easy as it sounds.
Nah. Well, maybe 24-27. 28+ is suboptimal. If you're a 40 yo guy with high SMV it shouldn't be too hard to date 28-33. Admittedly younger than that might get dicey.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Let's see who I am:

Who is the one choosing these women? You OP. You. Stop making excuses for your poor decisions and own them.

You are focused on them only being hot and that's what you end up with. A hot chick with nothing else going for them.

Last edited:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And even they have their issues. My previous two gf's before this last one were 25 and 29. They both had some severe emotional issues. Women in general have issues. Ruled by their emotions. Just randomly crying. No logic, no empathy. Just pure emotion. Also another girl I dated recently was 35, not far above the top of the range the guy mentioned. She was ABSOLUTELY BAT S CRAZY, top ten MBA, etc. JUST CRAZY.

Another girl I met in LA recently, also a top ten MBA, 38, never married, no kids, but wants. Showed CLEAR signs of NPD and BPD, two of the cluster B personality types. Her moods would swing within minutes. One day we are talking on the phone 6 hours until the morning, the next she bites my head off via text and is in alpha female mode. Just absolutely insane. She showed me texts of her ex's blocking her, etc. Now I see why.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And even they have their issues. My previous two gf's before this last one were 25 and 29. They both had some severe emotional issues. Women in general have issues. Ruled by their emotions. Just randomly crying. No logic, no empathy. Just pure emotion. Also another girl I dated recently was 35, not far above the top of the range the guy mentioned. She was ABSOLUTELY BAT S CRAZY, top ten MBA, etc. JUST CRAZY.

Another girl I met in LA recently, also a top ten MBA, 38, never married, no kids, but wants. Showed CLEAR signs of NPD and BPD, two of the cluster B personality types. Her moods would swing within minutes. One day we are talking on the phone 6 hours until the morning, the next she bites my head off via text and is in alpha female mode. Just absolutely insane. She showed me texts of her ex's blocking her, etc. Now I see why.
I think it’s because they’re attempting to fit into a role they don’t belong in, which is throwing their brains chemistry all off.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the problem is that you go for the career women , who on a very high proportion are on anti depressives ( a high proportion of people working for a corporation , especially on high salary positions are on anti depressives )

the guys here are right , you are making the choices in terms of going for career women

also , might also make sense to drill down the arrogance , as women do not like arrogant Men for dating . For a f8ck they might , for dating very low probability

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sometimes I feel the Islamic countries had the right idea. They put women in 2nd class status. I just don't know. How can one survive when one is controlled by their emotions? Within the past 60 years, western society has "freed women" but as a group they are making mistake after mistake. They are the unhappiest they have ever been. I don't know, but these type of women ARE "clearing themselves" out of the gene pool by waiting too long to have kids or having no kids at all. Its weird. I sorta feel men are complicit in this situation somehow.

the problem is that you go for the career women , who on a very high proportion are on anti depressives ( a high proportion of people working for a corporation , especially on high salary positions are on anti depressives )
There is research that suggest those that have high paying careers are very anxious and have high anxiety. I guess you really need to be if everyone is trying to replace you and get your high paying job. This obviously filters out the normal people.

Once upon a time, there was a sosuave posting... where a male member made a blanketed generalization about female behavior; stating how crazy they were after a certain age.

And.... nearly all the followups (from various male members) participated in this "amen choir" group-think. These self-proclaimed ladies men were so consumed with only blaming women, that they were unaware that *they* were hanging out their baggage for everyone else to see.

... and then they wonder why they continue to be stuck in some negative counterproductive pattern. Because of course, it can't have anything to do with their own projecting behavior.

Oh wait.... it wasn't "once upon a time." It's actually this particular posting.
You are assuming women don't get crazy after a certain age esp. the unmarried, and those that are not in long-term relationships (no one's done real research on this). Perhaps all the sane women are already matched up by the time they reach middle age?

If the water from the well tastes funny, it's only logical to figure out if the well has been poisoned. I'm not saying male/female relationship have been irrevocable broken. But to blame men... or to blame the people curious to as why the well water taste funny is not logical. But I think we can all agree male/female relationships have changed. I think most can agree they have changed for the worse. If you believe in this, the natural thing to do is ask questions. How can any of this be "projecting" ones own behavior when obviously male/female relationships have changed? It's almost a form of mass psychosis.

In other words, "something in the water is bad. Don't tell me I'm wrong, and tell me to just drink it"... :p

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is the one choosing these women? You OP. You. Stop making excuses for your poor decisions and own them.

You are focused on them only being hot and that's what you end up with. A hot chick with nothing else going for them.

It's called dating, you don't know who they are until you're dating them for a few months and eject. Also initially I just want to smash them and that's what I do, but eventually I fall for them. It's not until several months later or a year later sometimes that they show red flags.

Also, you don't understand the premise of the thread. Women past a certain age who have never been married or had kids but want, usually have something wrong with them. You either have not dated enough to understand this as many men I've discussed this with have, or are blind to it.

It's like buying a used car that is 30-40 years old and has 400K miles on it. It's bound to have something wrong with it, especially if it was a lease/rental and no one ever bought the car.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This...unless you have high end social circle and money to boot, yes being in shape helps dating younger women but its about access
If you don't have the access you're stuck

I've noticed even women past the age 25-29 are jaded AF now, just to many sexual advances experiences, a lot of women in our generation are broken