Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating in your 40's...the women are bat s crazy

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called dating, you don't know who they are until you're dating them for a few months and eject. Also initially I just want to smash them and that's what I do, but eventually I fall for them. It's not until several months later or a year later sometimes that they show red flags.

Also, you don't understand the premise of the thread. Women past a certain age who have never been married or had kids but want, usually have something wrong with them. You either have not dated enough to understand this as many men I've discussed this with have, or are blind to it.

It's like buying a used car that is 30-40 years old and has 400K miles on it. It's bound to have something wrong with it, especially if it was a lease/rental and no one ever bought the car.
guys here think that women sleep with guys left and right , when in reality is not really the case .

women also live in the same world as guys do , and they are full of anxiety , worries , feel like sh1t because they think they do not have anything etc

look at the guys here , complaining about not having money or that they are not brad Pitt or that women are all sl8ts etc . Most of them they do not even try , or they have a fixation with respect

this fixation with respect comes from projecting what they think about themselves

i Think that women are like this because of the environment not because they sleep with a lot of guys

a woman in her 30s that is not a sl8t I doubt that sleeps with more than 5-7 guys

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this guy does OLD, been telling you guys for years once you get into a high status social circle it filters nd vets women for you
OLD is for slumpbusters
If you're meeting women off of swipe apps, you're generally dealing with the bottom of the barrel from a behavioral standpoint. The wild thing is that you are competing with a ton of men in that avenue to be treated like shiit. Cold approach isn't that much better in terms of how women treat women, but it is better and the ratios aren't as bad. Better ways to meet men are social circle and common interest events and activities, but even dealing with those is a royal pain. It's difficult to swoop into a co-ed sports league and find dates or befriend enough people who might be able to introduce you to who they know.

Swipe apps are the worst.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys here think that women sleep with guys left and right , when in reality is not really the case .

women also live in the same world as guys do , and they are full of anxiety , worries , feel like sh1t because they think they do not have anything etc

look at the guys here , complaining about not having money or that they are not brad Pitt or that women are all sl8ts etc . Most of them they do not even try , or they have a fixation with respect

this fixation with respect comes from projecting what they think about themselves

i Think that women are like this because of the environment not because they sleep with a lot of guys

a woman in her 30s that is not a sl8t I doubt that sleeps with more than 5-7 guys
You Know I use to think like you when I was 21....Then I get of the interweebs and learned a thing or two in the real world

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit looking at age and start looking at shared experiences.

And quit thinking you are so damn special. If you were perfect you would have your pick of the litter. So do some self inventory and pick something to improve. Pride goeth before the fall....

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit looking at age and start looking at shared experiences.

And quit thinking you are so damn special. If you were perfect you would have your pick of the litter. So do some self inventory and pick something to improve. Pride goeth before the fall....
I disagree. My ex was 5 years older than me and was at the point where she was rushing the relationship because her biological clock was about to expire.

Gedmun

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are just having a very **** run of luck mate and it happens to alot of us. Just do your thing and eventually the universe will put in your path one that suits your requirements. Maybe try some 7s or 8s that you can see hidden potential alot of men overlooked.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I would always target younger than my most recent ex every time I was single. My ex is 32 so last time I was single I was targeting 31 and lower.

Im 35 now. Not looking forward to dealing with crazies like OP describing, so I might just as well settle down with my current gf and get out of the game. At least for a few years/decades. Maybe even have a kid.
I am in your exact age. I could never, ever settle with someone. It would drive me crazy and I would eventually cheat no doubt about it. 35-40 can still attract 25-30 women. Get back out there and don’t settle.

as for me I like rotations. Funnily enough I had a 32 year old in my rotation. Way older than I normally go for. Anyway, she was so insanely nuts, but the secks was great. This b1tch was down for anything. Legit. We were never exclusive and I dropped her as a plate because she was a psycho hunter looking for marriage but fvcking me on the side.

She’s with a guy now who she put through the ringer during the initial stages of dating. She was still banging me at the time. I remember one morning after a night of banging for 5 hours straight, we woke up and had morning secks. The b1tch was licking my ******* I kid you not and then left in the morning telling me she had a date with her now boyfriend later that day. Like in 4 hours.

b1tch you just licked my azz and you’re gonna go on a date with someone who wants to commit to you and kiss him and sh1t??????? Ask him how my poop tastes. Good gracious these women have no self respect, even at 32

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sometimes it's not that you are paranoid, it's that the world has changed.

Men are trying as best they can... but society is putting up roadblocks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's called dating, you don't know who they are until you're dating them for a few months and eject. Also initially I just want to smash them and that's what I do, but eventually I fall for them. It's not until several months later or a year later sometimes that they show red flags.

Also, you don't understand the premise of the thread. Women past a certain age who have never been married or had kids but want, usually have something wrong with them. You either have not dated enough to understand this as many men I've discussed this with have, or are blind to it.

It's like buying a used car that is 30-40 years old and has 400K miles on it. It's bound to have something wrong with it, especially if it was a lease/rental and no one ever bought the car.
Honestly I don't date women without kids because I have kids and I don't think they can relate. And you are right, it definitely says something not good regarding them if they don't by that age. Unlike most people on here I see nothing wrong with dating single Moms.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I don't date women without kids because I have kids and I don't think they can relate. And you are right, it definitely says something not good regarding them if they don't by that age. Unlike most people on here I see nothing wrong with dating single Moms.
Majority of single moms don’t want to date a dude with kids because it takes away from potential resources from HER kids.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of single moms don’t want to date a dude with kids because it takes away from potential resources from HER kids.
Childless men and single moms are a bad combo. A lot of older childless men are thirsty and end up with single moms though.

I couldn't date a single mom. The lifestyle is too different for me. Many women close to my late 30s age are single moms. The baggage that a mid to late 30s childless woman has is still preferable to a single woman in many cases.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Childless men and single moms are a bad combo. A lot of older childless men are thirsty and end up with single moms though.

I couldn't date a single mom. The lifestyle is too different for me. Many women close to my late 30s age are single moms. The baggage that a mid to late 30s childless woman has is still preferable to a single woman in many cases.
The reason childless older men are thirsty is because they aren’t as in demand as they once were. Women used to seek out childless men but now they’re looked at as “eww what’s wrong with him? How come he doesn’t have any kids with a random woman or a divorce or two?”

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason childless older men are thirsty is because they aren’t as in demand as they once were. Women used to seek out childless men but now they’re looked at as “eww what’s wrong with him? How come he doesn’t have any kids with a random woman or a divorce or two?”
Kinda agree with this statement. More divorced men are getting divorced, not because they are bad, but because the woman thinks the grass is greener on the other side. That was my situation.

Men who are still single when they are older without kids or an ex wife. IMHO, more women think they are players, or have issues. There might be some truth to that.

It is almost the opposite mindset women I was growing up... but then society changes.

Actually, thinking about it now, I've met some really outstanding divorced guys. On the other hand, older men who never married or had kids, a lot of them are awkward. Not all but quite a few.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda agree with this statement. More divorced men are getting divorced, not because they are bad, but because the woman thinks the grass is greener on the other side. That was my situation.
That was the case with both of my cousins and their divorces.

Men who are still single when they are older without kids or an ex wife. IMHO, more women think they are players, or have issues. There might be some truth to that.

Actually, thinking about it now, I've met some really outstanding divorced guys. On the other hand, older men who never married or had kids, a lot of them are awkward. Not all but quite a few.
I've met some awkward 35-50 year old men who were never married and childless. I haven't met the suave, player type too much in this age bracket. They are out there. A couple are on this board.

I agree with the statement. Part of why older, childless are less in demand is because they've changed. The 35-40 year old beta male of today is less inspiring than the 35-40 year old beta male of 2000, a mere 22 years ago. Remember, most men are beta males.

Women do have a preference for older guys who have a divorce to their name in a lot of cases.

If you are a 35+ never married, childless man today, you can be successful, but you need a strong frame. Women will either assume you are a player or awkward. If you don't come off of a player, you have to prove you aren't awkward.

You're better off being a perceived as a player than as a non-player as a never married, childless guy if you're older.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the case with both of my cousins and their divorces.

I've met some awkward 35-50 year old men who were never married and childless. I haven't met the suave, player type too much in this age bracket. They are out there. A couple are on this board.

I agree with the statement. Part of why older, childless are less in demand is because they've changed. The 35-40 year old beta male of today is less inspiring than the 35-40 year old beta male of 2000, a mere 22 years ago. Remember, most men are beta males.

Women do have a preference for older guys who have a divorce to their name in a lot of cases.

If you are a 35+ never married, childless man today, you can be successful, but you need a strong frame. Women will either assume you are a player or awkward. If you don't come off of a player, you have to prove you aren't awkward.

You're better off being a perceived as a player than as a non-player as a never married, childless guy if you're older.
Sh!t maybe I’m one of those awkward dudes, I damn sure ain’t a player.lol I have had some girls assume I was though. I tend to get a TON of attention from married or taken women, I’m talking about women I don’t even know. In all honesty I’ve always struggled with confidence problems my whole life, that’s mainly why I never got married. I’ve talked myself out of talking to more women than not. Had some bad past experience that have stuck with me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean the Thousand C0ck Stare?
That or the "never settle" ones nervous from maintaining years of delusion. And the ones crazed from having to always repress their sex drives. There's usually an element of 1K stare in there lol, along with an active element of struggle. Passive crazy along with an active crazy, if that makes sense.

If they're childless, never married and seemingly well put-together , there's the Narcissism Overdrive Crazy as well.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you can't. This is baseless. You can't know whether someone has issues until you get to know them for a while. Hence why the people get married then divorced. It takes time to get to know the real someone behind their social mask. Once they get comfortable in the relationship, they let their social mask down.
The older you get, the easier it is to see a person’s issues in their photographs. At 64 I can easily and I instinctively recognize a woman’s personality traits from her photos. Men tend to think they stop learning and refining at an early age, but in fact, the instinct and knowledge one gains as they get older is unimaginable in their younger years (14 to around 40 roughly).
From age 40 on, refined knowledge starts to become unhidden.

But the younger man “knows” that what I just said can’t be true.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You Know I use to think like you when I was 21....Then I get of the interweebs and learned a thing or two in the real world
I am 32 and can compare quite well my 20s with girls my age and this 20s with women younger than me

Usually the ones that are childless are either the career women , either the ones who were good looking

The good looking ones are like that because they always think they settle for a normal guy when they can have the perfect guy , and usually are terrible partners

the career women it is because they live in a very anxious environment ( no matter how they look like ) . And usually are quite annoying to have them around

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have not found this to be true at all. In fact this has never been brought up. Actually the opposite, they are happy to have someone who understands what they go through with kids.

This is a situation where people making up theories in their own mind they think logically make sense and reality of what actually happens are completely opposite.