Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating in your 40's...the women are bat s crazy

M

member160292

Personally I like turning them into my sex toys and sometimes seek out women like that. Because if you can pull it off they will be your personal sloot where another man has never taken the time - you can have them eating out of your hand if you’re good.

I don’t mind the challenge.
What’s you’re response when they start to rationalize that and confront you about it?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In the post glow of the first time I wreck them, I’ll make it very clear that historically a woman that says “you only want me for sex” signals the beginning of the end, without fail. Of course I keep the conversations sexualized consistently so talking about this type of thing is natural.

You have to be smart and weave in warnings into a funny conversation - it’s a side channel data stream that feeds straight into their cortex, they cannot point at it directly but they start to assemble a picture of you.

If you provide her value - whatever she perceives as value - she will protect the liaison and not want to rock the boat.

She'll say things like "all you want me for is sex"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the post glow of the first time I wreck them, I’ll make it very clear that historically a woman that says “you only want me for sex” signals the beginning of the end, without fail. Of course I keep the conversations sexualized consistently so talking about this type of thing is natural.

You have to be smart and weave in warnings into a funny conversation - it’s a side channel data stream that feeds straight into their cortex, they cannot point at it directly but they start to assemble a picture of you.

If you provide her value - whatever she perceives as value - she will protect the liaison and not want to rock the boat.
I had a woman get offended at me for making a sex joke after she sent me, a picture of her riding a mechanical Golden penis (which looks like a mechanical bull) she then had the nerve to be offended when I made a joke alluding to her riding me
Yet this same female later that day thought it was funny to send me screenshots of pickup lines other men were sending her. I ended up blocking her and she was 49 (blond pretty great body for her age)

I bring this up because the games don't stop with older women it actually gets worse!
I noticed women in their 40s want to control the frame and I can't do some bantering sexually or a woman trying to stifle me in a "Relationship" box I eject. I prefer the 40 year old woman who knows what they want and don't play games about it

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah if they behave like that I don’t put up with it. I relegate them to focktoys.
If they ghost so be it.
I had a woman get offended at me for making a sex joke after she sent me, a picture of her riding a mechanical Golden penis (which looks like a mechanical bull) she then had the nerve to be offended when I made a joke alluding to her riding me
Yet this same female later that day thought it was funny to send me screenshots of pickup lines other men were sending her. I ended up blocking her and she was 49 (blond pretty great body for her age)

I bring this up because the games don't stop with older women it actually gets worse!
I noticed women in their 40s want to control the frame and I can't do some bantering sexually or a woman trying to stifle me in a "Relationship" box I eject. I prefer the 40 year old woman who knows what they want and don't play games about it

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I never talk about intentions, if she brings up the DTR subject then i talk about it, (if a woman does it’s often waaaaaay too early in the liaison) otherwise they can assume whatever they want.

I let older women know from the jump Im looking for fun take it orleave it unles they are hot and even thenmeh

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never talk about intentions, if she brings up the DTR subject then i talk about it, (if a woman does it’s often waaaaaay too early in the liaison) otherwise they can assume whatever they want.
It always comes up, I rather be upfront about it so there is no miscommunication have had some crazy situations where women think just cause you banged them once you're boyfriend and girlfriend lol

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score

38 year old Latina, made plans with me, then reschedules the day of when I message to confirm, she tries to push our date to another date, I'm like, silence and distance...
Same thing with me with a 42 yr hot Latina. Always changing the time or date at the last minute, then always 20 - 30 minutes late

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are the problem.
Dont think so. I know many people who have had the same result. Particularly with women who haven't had a child - they are rarely emotionally balanced or content (with some notable exceptions).

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, I fired my hottest plate, she is in her 40’s and has a natural body that rivals that of 90% of 20-30 year olds (almost hurts to say that).

One of the reasons in the list of reasons I cut off a multi year liaison with her was her chronic tardiness - it simply means she feels her time is more valuable than yours.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is a reason you keep finding these type of women. Your screening process is broken in some way. I'd look very closely at what you put value in terms of what makes a woman suitable for an LTR. I would be willing to bet you place her looks far higher than you should, which means you ignore red flags galore in other places.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yep, my multi millionaire butt is the problem, not the women who are hot and never married and childless or have three divorces behind them by 40. GENIUS!!!
Plenty of people make great decisions in some areas of their lives and terrible decisions in other areas of their lives.

The fact you are constantly putting the balme on others for the positions YOU put yourself in is very telling.

The only constant in all of this is YOU. When there are a lot of variables and one constant and the same problems, well...your ego doesn't want to allow you to see it, but the truth is there nonetheless.

Making sound financial decisions has no bearing on making good relationship decisions and the ability to screen women properly for what ACTUALLY matters for long term relationship suitability.

Your problem seems to be that you base 90% of their LTR qualifications off looks and that is not how to properly screen someone for an LTR. That's how to properly screen someone for a FWB only.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing with me with a 42 yr hot Latina. Always changing the time or date at the last minute, then always 20 - 30 minutes late
Older women from Catholic cultures *love* to try and see how hard you are willing to work for them/what you are willing to put up with.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You end up with what you tolerate and/or allow. If you guys quit tolerating bad behavior, the bad behavior either stops or you stop seeing a chick with bad behavior. Simple.

But if you don't think you can replace a hot chick with bad behavior easily, then your tolerance erodes and here you end up.

Scarcity mindset at work here folks. Nothing more, nothing less.

M

member160292

As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, I fired my hottest plate, she is in her 40’s and has a natural body that rivals that of 90% of 20-30 year olds (almost hurts to say that).

One of the reasons in the list of reasons I cut off a multi year liaison with her was her chronic tardiness - it simply means she feels her time is more valuable than yours.
Did you discuss that with her? Early on, my plate was late all the time. I brought it up and now she comes on time or earlier.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women from Catholic cultures *love* to try and see how hard you are willing to work for them/what you are willing to put up with.
let me rephrase that
30 year old + women from Catholic cultures *love* to try and see how hard you are willing to work for them/what you are willing to put up with.