Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating in your 40's...the women are bat s crazy

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Billy Pilgrim,
"You look at enough profile pics of older women, and you can tell off the bat which ones are crazy and which ones are sane.For the most part, it's in the eyes." Yes I absolutely agree,Atom Smasher in one of his posts described himself similarily...It has been suggested that if you divide a face vertically into left and right sides then the right side of the face reflects the left hemisphere for logic and the left reflects the right side for emotions....Where the two sides are radically different then it is postulated that the mind is out of harmony....,it is said that a baby will be unsettled in the presence of such a person......The Pop Sociologist Malcolm Gladwell wrote about about reading personality in his fascinating and very readable "Blink",can I suggest you hunt out a copy and read the Chapter on mind reading.
Thanks for the tip Scaramouch. I do like Gladwell. It might be worthwhile to ask a girl if she's left handed, as this often correlates with right hemisphere predominance, and vice versa.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Scaramouch. I do like Gladwell. It might be worthwhile to ask a girl if she's left handed, as this often correlates with right hemisphere predominance, and vice versa.
got a link to more on this? My mother and LTR are both Left handed.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The self-proclaimed "Alpha Female" aka Boss Bytch

She works at middle management at best in corporate America or is a supervisor and is typically in her 30s/40s
She knows she is not feminine and conducts herself as a dude
She has a nice body and is a woman physically but her mentality is like a man
She is also a super feminist or super awkward or both
Even railing her isn't worth it cause she wants to be in control

I avoid those like the plague

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you went around with the attitude of abundance and thought that there are alot of women worth meeting?
You could look at the good in some of these women and bring it out of them.

I am sure there are plenty of crazy women and men out there but you can focus on the thought that there could be lots of good ones too.

Now i will say this, i read part of a a book on attachment styles recently and they said that you are much more likely to find dismissive avoidant types out there single because the securely attached ones tend to stay in relationships for long periods of time.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She works at middle management at best in corporate America or is a supervisor and is typically in her 30s/40s

i see so many at work. I work in a large building full of professional services. I don’t have to go there much.

I’m an outgoing kind of guy and I always strike up conversations. I generally give a nod or a smile to all I meet. It’s called networking, or Just generally being cool.

So many of these women walk around with a perma scowl. So I would correct you, they aren’t like a lot of guys. A lot of guys are comfortable enough in their own skin to be open and friendly. These women approach life like it’s a battle and end up spinning their wheels because they haven’t worked out people need to like you if you want to advance. Sure you need to be not a pushover, but it’s like they learned that and got stuck. They only know the stick.

i have no idea how they get there. How do you get to that place in life, where it’s a constant attritional battle with everyone?

perhaps it’s the shield and they don’t want guys hitting on them? Surel cutting yourself off from everyone is a high price to pay

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
i see so many at work. I work in a large building full of professional services. I don’t have to go there much.

I’m an outgoing kind of guy and I always strike up conversations. I generally give a nod or a smile to all I meet. It’s called networking, or Just generally being cool.

So many of these women walk around with a perma scowl. So I would correct you, they aren’t like a lot of guys. A lot of guys are comfortable enough in their own skin to be open and friendly. These women approach life like it’s a battle and end up spinning their wheels because they haven’t worked out people need to like you if you want to advance. Sure you need to be not a pushover, but it’s like they learned that and got stuck. They only know the stick.

i have no idea how they get there. How do you get to that place in life, where it’s a constant attritional battle with everyone?

perhaps it’s the shield and they don’t want guys hitting on them? Surel cutting yourself off from everyone is a high price to pay
Well they grew up being taught that they should go out in the workforce and earn their keep, just like men. Then they find out the hard way that, on average, in the workforce men are more capable at everything. But it must not be admitted or said. So they grow a perma scowl, they've been fvcking duped! They could have been the nuclei of something truly special. The queen of their domain. The glue and webbing that creates and keeps a high function household together. All while being young and full of energy. But nope, head out there and try to keep up with the boy's, cause you're really no different than them. Gender is a social construct. Fvck what nature says, you don't have comparative strong and weak suits, you are equal to them in every way.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they grew up being taught that they should go out in the workforce and earn their keep, just like men. Then they find out the hard way that, on average, in the workforce men are more capable at everything. But it must not be admitted or said. So they grow a perma scowl, they've been fvcking duped! They could have been the nuclei of something truly special. The queen of their domain. The glue and webbing that creates and keeps a high function household together. All while being young and full of energy. But nope, head out there and try to keep up with the boy's, cause you're really no different than them. Gender is a social construct. Fvck what nature says, you don't have comparative strong and weak suits, you are equal to them in every way.
I would judge each case on its merits. Women are good at certain things. As Margaret thatcher said “if you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman”. I thinks that’s quite true in my experience.

I think women can be successful at work and women throughout history have worked.

I agree to the extent that they’ve been informed that career is ALL that matters but moreover, a lot of negative and divisive crap about having to battle and fight dirty to beat the boys. A lot of women I’ve known in business can be pretty ruthless and underhand, putting them before the company. Also trying to get the easy work and exploiting company bosses by getting an easy ride. An example in my field is they always seem to get better potential and the guys are the ones who have to see the accounts which are 200 miles away whereas they get the cushy local ones

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Margaret thatcher said “if you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman”.

Are you sure you didn't get this backwards Fruitbat? Here in the U.S. the women gab and the men actually do things.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Margaret thatcher said “if you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman”.

Are you sure you didn't get this backwards Fruitbat? Here in the U.S. the women gab and the men actually do things.
Nah man if I ever got an admin then women all the way. There are tons of companies I work with which are basically run by middle aged women as the guys can’t work a spreadsheet or do any clerical work. Mainly engineering firms, transport firms etc

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Personally I like turning them into my sex toys and sometimes seek out women like that. Because if you can pull it off they will be your personal sloot where another man has never taken the time - you can have them eating out of your hand if you’re good.

I don’t mind the challenge.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unmarried, childless women over 30 are broken. Don’t even try it. You have to get em younger in their dating life. Sorry bro, it’s just how their brains are wired.

Each additional relationship, and each additional dvck she takes damages her even more. By 40 they aren’t even women.
“ By 40 they aren’t even women” funny shyt!!

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score

I saw that new "Roman" symbol someone made up to symbolize many men today - this should be "Reyna"

(means queen)

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ornery Leftover Dames
I see yours and raise you 10:
  1. Overly Lazy Dude/Dudette
  2. Obsessed with Luxury and Decadence
  3. Outdated Living Dinosaur
  4. Oh Look, Dentures!
  5. Occasionally Losing Direction
  6. Only Loves Donuts
  7. Outstandingly Lazy Dude/Dudette
  8. Overwhelmed by Life's Demands
  9. Opposed to Learning Anything New
  10. On Life's Decline

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see yours and raise you 10:
  1. Overly Lazy Dude/Dudette
  2. Obsessed with Luxury and Decadence
  3. Outdated Living Dinosaur
  4. Oh Look, Dentures!
  5. Occasionally Losing Direction
  6. Only Loves Donuts
  7. Outstandingly Lazy Dude/Dudette
  8. Overwhelmed by Life's Demands
  9. Opposed to Learning Anything New
  10. On Life's Decline
Locked and loaded huh?

Old Lady Dykes, off the top of my head.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obese, Loony and Difficult.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only Long D1cks. (I will stop while I'm ahead lol)