"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Date was a disaster

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Sounds like you are severely lacking in confidence and have a belief if you were more dominant you would automatically be more confident. That is not how it works imho.
Yeah I am but with good reason; I have social difficulties that are caused by my biology. But I don't even give a fvck about that right now, what's the point in complaining about something I can't control?

It is now 6 am and I have not slept at all because of what happened on the date. I'm trying to be optimistic and positive but it's hard. My negative thoughts are strong.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I'm a pvssy. I have no business dating. I got the kiss by saying "I wanna kiss you." Why didn't I go for sex by saying something similar?

dates are kinda different when u look good in her eyes when u realize it

nothing lost dude she had only medium interest.


she has more experiecne than u cuz she s a wh0re my dud, no worries
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Yeah I am but with good reason; I have social difficulties that are caused by my biology. But I don't even give a fvck about that right now, what's the point in complaining about something I can't control?

It is now 6 am and I have not slept at all because of what happened on the date. I'm trying to be optimistic and positive but it's hard. My negative thoughts are strong.
That usually happens when your motivated and focused on winning the girl so badly that you will not eat and lose sleep over the smallest of things that couldn’t hamper your chances of winning the girl. Check out deep breathing exercises on YouTube and be positive at all times. Think about what can go right instead of what can go wrong.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Sounds like you are severely lacking in confidence and have a belief if you were more dominant you would automatically be more confident. That is not how it works imho.
I just have this awkward, timid quality that I probably inherited from my mother's side of the family and the girl noticed it and called me out on it. I was trying to make like I was cool but it obviously didn't work.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I really have trouble opening up because I have such a fvcked up past that I don't feel comfortable talking about. I always try to lie and make myself out to be better than I am but I end up coming across quiet and awkward anyway so I need to learn how to be more of an open book. It's tough because my world is very dark. I also need a better sense of humor.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I have no idea why OP doesnt do well with women. He seems like such a catch.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
The story of my life is move on to the next one. NO I WANTED THIS ONE!
Yes, but there will be others. As @DEEZEDBRAH a new lady turns 18 every day. Just remember, failure is your best teacher. Start with the lessor attractive ladies and move of the line. Ladies have a sixth sense in detecting if other ladies have fvcked you or not. Pvssy attracts pvssy. Need to work on that confidence though.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I really have trouble opening up because I have such a fvcked up past that I don't feel comfortable talking about. I always try to lie and make myself out to be better than I am but I end up coming across quiet and awkward anyway so I need to learn how to be more of an open book. It's tough because my world is very dark. I also need a better sense of humor.
Unless you really have interesting and positive stories, less is more. Be more aloof than talkative.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Yes, but there will be others. As @DEEZEDBRAH a new lady turns 18 every day. Just remember, failure is your best teacher. Start with the lessor attractive ladies and move of the line. Ladies have a sixth sense in detecting if other ladies have fvcked you or not. Pvssy attracts pvssy. Need to work on that confidence though.
Very true my friend, I think Roosh says something like that too. Start low and work your way up while you increase your own value.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
This all happened because you are a...

 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Yeah I am but with good reason; I have social difficulties that are caused by my biology. But I don't even give a fvck about that right now, what's the point in complaining about something I can't control?

It is now 6 am and I have not slept at all because of what happened on the date. I'm trying to be optimistic and positive but it's hard. My negative thoughts are strong.
Hmm...micropenis??
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
He's not a troll, just a lost dude. Sometimes @marmel75, you can be a bit too harsh on the new SS members here.
I definitely need to start teaching classes on how to spot a troll...just go back and read some of the ridiculous over the top crazy stuff posted in this and other threads by OP...trolls tend to post fantastical encounters and go to the extremes...OP certainly checks all the boxes for troll.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I definitely need to start teaching classes on how to spot a troll...just go back and read some of the ridiculous over the top crazy stuff posted in this and other threads by OP...trolls tend to post fantastical encounters and go to the extremes...OP certainly checks all the boxes for troll.
He sounds so much like a lot of the newbie posters, I do not think so, but nothing is 100%
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
2 years on SS and you havent improved at all... stop wasting your (and our) time. I would recommend completing DJ boot camp.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I'm not a troll I just don't want to lose another opportunity for a girlfriend
stop thinking its a opportunity to get a GF then maybe you will get one, you are not doing the first rule of dating, HAVE FUN, I will not even consider the troll thing because if you are a troll you are losing your time, and any newbie who read this will always think there is someone worse then me, if not you have a lot of work ahead
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top