"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Date was a disaster

Wrenched

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Age
48
I kissed her at the end of it but she said I was a bad kisser yet we kissed multiple times. I should have asked her if she was down to fvck but I didn't and now I'm questioning myself as to why I didn't. She emasculated me and turned into my therapist by the end of the night by asking me questions about my past relationships and confronting me about my anxiety.
She could have been trying to dilute herself. I had a girl do that once by not making eye contact with me and started rattling on about how I don't do anything for her. I responded with as vicky sounding " That works for me! Im just here for the alcohol ".... Add soon as I failed to break down it was on from there
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top