Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like BLOK long term...it's built and backed by Polygon(MATIC)...telegram group has almost 120K members in it...

I bought in about 400K tokens at .018-.02 and staking them for 60% APY for a year, it was down in the .07s as recently as last week... currently around .13, but it will go into the stratosphere once land sales start soon...

I have a little BLOK how or where can I stake it?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly thought it was going to go nuts before or just after Xmas. Not so sure anymore but I've lined up positions in case of a crash. Certain positions I want more of and others I am OK abandoning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I honestly thought it was going to go nuts before or just after Xmas. Not so sure anymore but I've lined up positions in case of a crash. Certain positions I want more of and others I am OK abandoning.
I'm expecting a little more of a drop followed by a big pump.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm expecting a little more of a drop followed by a big pump.
By nye or early 1st 1/4 2022? I expected 100k usd by now (prior to the manipulation and elon). It looks like a lengthening cycle is immenent. I just know when it kicks off, it's going to get crazy.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What did you guys buy during the dip?

I got stocks in Mana and bitcoin for real cheap

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
By nye or early 1st 1/4 2022? I expected 100k usd by now (prior to the manipulation and elon). It looks like a lengthening cycle is immenent. I just know when it kicks off, it's going to get crazy.
Yeah, probably the top is going to be somewhere in mid 2022, which is definitely not a bad thing

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, probably the top is going to be somewhere in mid 2022, which is definitely not a bad thing
Btc floating around 47k usd for a week relatively steady is definitely manipulation. Hearing price predictions for eth ATH of 20k usd. I am bullish but I see half that at best. It's all dependent on Btc going off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Btc floating around 47k usd for a week relatively steady is definitely manipulation. Hearing price predictions for eth ATH of 20k usd. I am bullish but I see half that at best. It's all dependent on Btc going off.
Notice how bears were not able to push the price down any further tho...people kept claiming bear market but really if you look at it on high time frames, it is a falling wedge, which is a bullish pattern. Price doesn't keep pushing back up after multiple attempts to push it down in a bear market over 10-11 days.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how bears were not able to push the price down any further tho...people kept claiming bear market but really if you look at it on high time frames, it is a falling wedge, which is a bullish pattern. Price doesn't keep pushing back up after multiple attempts to push it down in a bear market over 10-11 days.
Interesting. Retail boys are getting smarter. I thought it was bearish at best (not bear market). Tbh I welcome a big drop at any point. Dry powder on the side. Ready to go. I will throw peanuts at any project I see some value in but it's a gamble so I act accordingly. It's projections I have 100% conviction in and I go ALL IN. Guns blazing. Far less projects than you but what I go in on, there's no half stepping. Meta I saw as a gamble. Incredible gains and it's holding pretty well despite the pull back.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you using anything to earn yield right now? Not staking, but lending products or anything through defi. Currently have some BTC sitting on crypto.com getting 6.5% but wanted to start playing around with what's out there. Preferably something relatively safe where I am not going to get rugged. Have to say I am pretty impressed with crypto.com though, if you stake 40k USD worth of CRO, they pay 8.5% on btc/eth plus 10% on the cro staked, considering upping my 4k stake currently. Stable coins they pay 12.5-14.5%

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Congress voted to allow senators to own stock, recent news events have caused a massive dip in Coins.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was market manipulation to buy cheap Coins and sell once the market goes back up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congress voted to allow senators to own stock, recent news events have caused a massive dip in Coins.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was market manipulation to buy cheap Coins and sell once the market goes back up.
It's all corrupt BUT more have won the game here. I had faith in Ada. It's gone now. At this stage, the only guaranteed projects for the next crypto bull cycle are of any interest at this stage. Was a fan of Trump BUT he definitely didn't drain the swamp.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
AVAX LUNA NEAR
Good eco-systems projects, they are booming
Luna primed for a short ..shorted NEAR yesterday and made some good profit before closing it. In general anytime a token hits an ATH, it's usually safe to short within a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.