Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the people I follow are on twitter and youtube, there are a lot of them but here is some of what I do

Subscription at Real Vision Finance, good for overall macro info and how crypto ties into it. Believe the crypto channel portion is free

Subscribe to this substack, https://bowtiedbull.substack.com/ these guys have been so on point and make several posts a week about everything going on in the market since it moves so fast. Well worth the $100yr they have one specifically focused on DEFI too, haven't had the time to really dig into that though

Francis Hunt, has two channels, market sniper and crypto sniper, On both youtube and twitter. Puts out a lot of good content on big macro picture and short term trading.

Listen to a lot of podcasts throughout the week too What bitcoin did, Investors podcast, Tim Ferris, All-In

Some good follows and interviews to watch with Jeff Booth, Balaji Srinivasan, Dan Tapeiro, Raoul Paul, Pomp, Lyn Alden, Will Clement, Willy Woo

I pull pieces of info from a lot of people. I have found that the Macro Investment guys who have been in crypto for 4yrs+ give the best big picture perspectives. Crypto only guys, are missing a lot of pieces. Also have to have the experience of all parts of the 4yr cycle.
I saw Raul Paul and James invest answers interview. Was solid. James been pushing SO from Go. Far too many fraud channels and jargon online. It's hard to soft through the rubbish and find gems.

I'm enjoying the decline and I would welcome a 24k USD btc. Go to 0. I will just buy more. Can easily see a 85% correction. Equities are getting wrecked too.

Thanks for the tips.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, there are several reasons not to sell your entire position. First the tax implications, depending on the state and whether long or short term gains, you can pay anywhere from 30-40% in taxes. Then you have to take into consideration that what if there is a shorter/more shallow correction and you wait too long and don't actually catch the bottom. For example you are waiting for 60 and it only goes too 90. Very possible if you are looking at a supercycle and with current inflation. A lot of mass adoption/inflation variables plus it is actually really hard to call tops and bottoms. Nobody who is honest gets both sides perfectly, the highs and lows are very short windows of time. If you have long term conviction this is going anywhere from 500k-10M, you are essentially trying to thread a needle, taking on massive risk, and the majority of people are nowhere skilled enough to actually come out ahead in the end, most likely they will have a large tax bill and less bitcoin. This market very rarely does what everyone is expecting. Nothing wrong with taking profits and rebalancing to other assets but can assure you most people will lose trying to time the market. Unless you are a very skilled trader who is committed to this full time most aren't going to have the skill and emotional discipline to make that work in their favor. Max pain is having a winning lottery ticket and screwing it up. Just my 2 cents.
+1

Not a trader. There's positions I just hold regardless. Got powder on the side waiting for the bottom to fall out.

I'm willing to part with much of my portfolio but there's positions I won't touch like btc. You can't touch your pension. I treat it accordingly.

If I am in a position where something goofs I hold and await a time to move out of that position it runs.

Enjoy the decline fellas. It's going to kick back in parabolic fashion. DE-GEN buys on the dip. It's definitely not bottom yet. Not nearly.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Not a trader. There's positions I just hold regardless. Got powder on the side waiting for the bottom to fall out.

I'm willing to part with much of my portfolio but there's positions I won't touch like btc. You can't touch your pension. I treat it accordingly.

If I am in a position where something goofs I hold and await a time to move out of that position it runs.

Enjoy the decline fellas. It's going to kick back in parabolic fashion. DE-GEN buys on the dip. It's definitely not bottom yet. Not nearly.

Ethereum is moving up against Bitcoin quickly. As long as eth keeps pumping or even holding stable, alt season is on. I noticed 1.5 billion tether was printed as well today. I bet the market bounces hard on monday. Seen this **** a million times. So much greedy manipulation going on as usual.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw Raul Paul and James invest answers interview. Was solid. James been pushing SO from Go. Far too many fraud channels and jargon online. It's hard to soft through the rubbish and find gems.

I'm enjoying the decline and I would welcome a 24k USD btc. Go to 0. I will just buy more. Can easily see a 85% correction. Equities are getting wrecked too.

Thanks for the tips.
I actually really like his interviews too, he has had a lot of great guests on lately. There is a lot of bad info you have to filter through to find some of the gems. A lot of these new influencers are going to lead their followers to ruin and shouldn't be giving financial advice. Anything is possible in terms of a correction, will take whatever the market gives me. This market always catches the majority offsides, pretty incredible how reliable that is. If it continues to drop I'll start buying, if my higher risk alts pump I'll sell some off. It is a lot easier to ride it out if you have long term conviction in your core positions. At some point most of retail in only these meme and low cap coins is going to get absolutely destroyed.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why isnt bitcoin recovering is my question

Its Saturday. Never recovers from big dumps until beginning on the work week. Keep an eye on ethereum though. It's chart is resembling bitcoins from 2013. Alt market is strongly dependent upon ethereum.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys want to get wealthy fast this year load a lot of money into real metaverse projects. There is a reason facebook is spending all its resources on theirs. A real Metaverse will basically be able to put people into online worlds sooner than.most think. The tech is advancing rapidly.

One monster of a project that has been building a metaverse for the last 6 years quietly is called NEOs VR. They are even rumored to be working with facebook for its metaverse. Or maybe facebook is using NEO's metaverse? Not sure. Just a rumor but they are definitely building a monster tech wise. Its utility token tag is $NCR.

The mcap is still relatively low compared to other metaverse projects but the idea as always is to find something like NCR as early as possible. Even piece of junk super low cap metaverse projects will rip off huge gains. Im sure there are some good cheap ones though as well.

Alts tend to move in trends. The latest dog token mania was a good example. I know people who made millions of dollars in weeks off of pure ****coin dog projects.

It was NFT projects right before that, big data projects before that and masternode projects back in 2016 ha. If you can spot these alt pump trends and buy them up early for dirt cheap you can make massive Xs and fast.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ethereum is moving up against Bitcoin quickly. As long as eth keeps pumping or even holding stable, alt season is on. I noticed 1.5 billion tether was printed as well today. I bet the market bounces hard on monday. Seen this **** a million times. So much greedy manipulation going on as usual.
Teether needs to be wrecked by SEC. No fan of xrp but how isn't teether under scrutiny? I am bullish of eth and btc. I am OK gambling on a few but I agree with you on large cap.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys want to get wealthy fast this year load a lot of money into real metaverse projects. There is a reason facebook is spending all its resources on theirs. A real Metaverse will basically be able to put people into online worlds sooner than.most think. The tech is advancing rapidly.

One monster of a project that has been building a metaverse for the last 6 years quietly is called NEOs VR. They are even rumored to be working with facebook for its metaverse. Or maybe facebook is using NEO's metaverse? Not sure. Just a rumor but they are definitely building a monster tech wise. Its utility token tag is $NCR.

The mcap is still relatively low compared to other metaverse projects but the idea as always is to find something like NCR as early as possible. Even piece of junk super low cap metaverse projects will rip off huge gains. Im sure there are some good cheap ones though as well.

Alts tend to move in trends. The latest dog token mania was a good example. I know people who made millions of dollars in weeks off of pure ****coin dog projects.

It was NFT projects right before that, big data projects before that and masternode projects back in 2016 ha. If you can spot these alt pump trends and buy them up early for dirt cheap you can make massive Xs and fast.
Fb puts off a lot of people. The big up sell for Web 3 and metaverse is about privacy. Fb is in the business of breaching. Btc billionaire pretty much broke down that breach. Also champions the twins.

Anybody who bought before Fb announced meta is in the green. I just don't know how to evaluate the worth. Tokinomics for most is rubbish but again I am uncertaint how to value these projects.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually really like his interviews too, he has had a lot of great guests on lately. There is a lot of bad info you have to filter through to find some of the gems. A lot of these new influencers are going to lead their followers to ruin and shouldn't be giving financial advice. Anything is possible in terms of a correction, will take whatever the market gives me. This market always catches the majority offsides, pretty incredible how reliable that is. If it continues to drop I'll start buying, if my higher risk alts pump I'll sell some off. It is a lot easier to ride it out if you have long term conviction in your core positions. At some point most of retail in only these meme and low cap coins is going to get absolutely destroyed.
James IA is among the few legit guys. A lot of others are click bait and or got in early merely by luck but know little to nothing. Shilling rubbish Harder than YouTube house husband dating coaches. I 100% agree with you about many getting people wrecked.

Bit boy was threatening a 80% sell off if btc goes below 40k. His video of him running out of his garage was Hilarious. Slob of the year award.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fb puts off a lot of people. The big up sell for Web 3 and metaverse is about privacy. Fb is in the business of breaching. Btc billionaire pretty much broke down that breach. Also champions the twins.

Anybody who bought before Fb announced meta is in the green. I just don't know how to evaluate the worth. Tokinomics for most is rubbish but again I am uncertaint how to value these projects.

Kids are going to grow up exposed to online metaverse worlds every day like the smart phone phenomenon recently. FB is just trying to be a big first mover on it. Whether you like Zuckerberg or not, he is a savvy business person.

A real metaverse is basically like being inside the internet itself imo. Anyways.....most new metaverse projects that pop up will be money grab scams. Just buy them at tiny mcaps then sell them at 50 to 100 mil mcaps. When i say tiny i mean preferably sub 2 to 3 million mcap.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids are going to grow up exposed to online metaverse worlds every day like the smart phone phenomenon recently. FB is just trying to be a big first mover on it. Whether you like Zuckerberg or not, he is a savvy business person.

A real metaverse is basically like being inside the internet itself imo. Anyways.....most new metaverse projects that pop up will be money grab scams. Just buy them at tiny mcaps then sell them at 50 to 100 mil mcaps. When i say tiny i mean preferably sub 2 to 3 million mcap.
He's brilliant but meta is a play to avoid being MySpace, AOL, and blackberry. Tbh I rather get in on sandbox, enj, decentraland, and even atari if i am a noob then fb. But thanks @Zuck for running up these plays.

Thanks for the tip. I can't quantify these plays so, I am essentially gambling. I hope in time I can cover ground and understand the these plays.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's brilliant but meta is a play to avoid being MySpace, AOL, and blackberry. Tbh I rather get in on sandbox, enj, decentraland, and even atari if i am a noob then fb. But thanks @Zuck for running up these plays.

Thanks for the tip. I can't quantify these plays so, I am essentially gambling. I hope in time I can cover ground and understand the these plays.

Im not saying to invest in FB. Its already blown up obviously. I only buy micro caps personally. Sand and decentralized are already pumped sky high. Not too many Xs left in these big cap projects. Find the sub 3 million dollar mcap ones that few others know about yet. My example about facebook building one is just to show that this will be a big new crypto pump trend. Easy money if you find cheap early ones.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Market turning green again as predicted. Big fed meeting middle of december. Seems we will be bullish for the next week or two. Market always pumps days after the El Salvador president buys more. He has good inside info no doubt. Also when everyone is convinced we are going bear.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James IA is among the few legit guys. A lot of others are click bait and or got in early merely by luck but know little to nothing. Shilling rubbish Harder than YouTube house husband dating coaches. I 100% agree with you about many getting people wrecked.

Bit boy was threatening a 80% sell off if btc goes below 40k. His video of him running out of his garage was Hilarious. Slob of the year award.
Bitboy lol That guy is complete garbage, he gets so many calls wrong. There was a document floating around too of his endorsement prices, basically every alt he talks about is a paid advertisement. Anyone who is absolute in what is going to happen is a red flag. Nobody really knows, all you can do is operate off probabilities and try and position the best you can.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I watched lots of bitboy and “The Moon” Carl when I was big in crypto last year

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I watched lots of bitboy and “The Moon” Carl when I was big in crypto last year
Most of the young influencers who have no track record prior are trash. They just don't have the investment experience and usually have to do the scammy stuff to pay the bills. A few good ones I'm sure but would be skeptical. The best ones I have found are a little bit older and have prior investment experience/success but recognized this industry 4+yrs ago and transitioned over. Recent wall street transfers usually aren't great either, their prior experience doesn't directly translate and really need to put in the time to have a good feel for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.