Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news is you don’t need crypto for massive gains. Look at the uranium space today for example

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not saying to invest in FB. Its already blown up obviously. I only buy micro caps personally. Sand and decentralized are already pumped sky high. Not too many Xs left in these big cap projects. Find the sub 3 million dollar mcap ones that few others know about yet. My example about facebook building one is just to show that this will be a big new crypto pump trend. Easy money if you find cheap early ones.
Yeah my kid cousin does that. Looks at small caps and user case. He's been hitting dingers. It's insane the amount of money you can get vs chasing girls orbavday job. Getting in on a few projects and the right ones long term is a game changer.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitboy lol That guy is complete garbage, he gets so many calls wrong. There was a document floating around too of his endorsement prices, basically every alt he talks about is a paid advertisement. Anyone who is absolute in what is going to happen is a red flag. Nobody really knows, all you can do is operate off probabilities and try and position the best you can.
I get the shill vibe. Jumped in early and is a bigger channel shilling nonsense. Tate tweeted to bite the dip in wave. Likely the last time for budget btc. Could only imagine the war room. Jumped on sol at $20. Called Ada a ghost chain. I got it wrong. I want you get in on master mind groups with my winnings. Get into better rooms.

When I started less than a handful of buddies were into crypto. I'm going ALL IN with biz and crypto. Focus is to generate several income streams but minimalist lifestyle. I will flex later in life if I decide. Ironically enough, flexing is typically a tell tale sign of being broke especially when young.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the young influencers who have no track record prior are trash. They just don't have the investment experience and usually have to do the scammy stuff to pay the bills. A few good ones I'm sure but would be skeptical. The best ones I have found are a little bit older and have prior investment experience/success but recognized this industry 4+yrs ago and transitioned over. Recent wall street transfers usually aren't great either, their prior experience doesn't directly translate and really need to put in the time to have a good feel for it.
I was listening to Tate talk crypto millionaires when young. Obviously I would take it had I achieved that but I agree with him that it's better at 30+ as I would have got wrecked. Women, partying, and stupidity while young is a recipe for disaster.

Agree with you. As @BackInTheGame78 described earlier, this is the greatest transfer of wealth in history. This is skso the 1st time retail investors got in before wall street, whales, and world government. The idea of working till like 70 and dying with a rubbish pension that likely cannot keep up with inflation is retarded. Wall street and banks as well as government can't disregard crypto anymore. Lots of manipulation but a lot are going t9 get wrecked too.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the shill vibe. Jumped in early and is a bigger channel shilling nonsense. Tate tweeted to bite the dip in wave. Likely the last time for budget btc. Could only imagine the war room. Jumped on sol at $20. Called Ada a ghost chain. I got it wrong. I want you get in on master mind groups with my winnings. Get into better rooms.

When I started less than a handful of buddies were into crypto. I'm going ALL IN with biz and crypto. Focus is to generate several income streams but minimalist lifestyle. I will flex later in life if I decide. Ironically enough, flexing is typically a tell tale sign of being broke especially when young.
I would highly suggest joining that bowtiedbull substack, best $100 you can spend to have up to date info on the market and projecting where it heading. They have a really good grasp on how it all ties into the macro. They are also building an anon community called the Jungle, sounds little goofy but some real sharp people in it. Ironically, Tate got caught ripping them off and passing their info off as his own around 9 months ago, was a big thing for a bit on twitter. Getting into groups is a great idea though. I have been involved in a high level entrepreneur group for around 5yrs, membership is very expensive but well worth it for the connections and relationships that you build. Have considered Tate's group myself as I am positioning myself to become more of a soveirgn individual and thinking about leaving the west. Connections and relationships are key.

Agree with Tate, the issue with people who get fast money early is you miss out on all the lessons and forming the correct habits when it takes time to build. Without those lessons/habits of building most can't manage it and usually blow it up. Just an observation, but most people have to make a lot of money then lose it to have the experience to make it again and keep it. I have seen very few people keep fast money for the long term, just rules of the universe.

Truly believe we are entering the greatest wealth transfer in history, for those paying attention it will never be easier to accumulate wealth. You got the right idea, now is a period of time to sacrifice to set yourself up. Hard core focus these next few years will set you up for life. You don't want anything physically tied to jurisdictions that may not treat you favorably in the future. Personally I am putting my focus on assets and income that can be mobile.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would highly suggest joining that bowtiedbull substack, best $100 you can spend to have up to date info on the market and projecting where it heading. They have a really good grasp on how it all ties into the macro. They are also building an anon community called the Jungle, sounds little goofy but some real sharp people in it. Ironically, Tate got caught ripping them off and passing their info off as his own around 9 months ago, was a big thing for a bit on twitter. Getting into groups is a great idea though. I have been involved in a high level entrepreneur group for around 5yrs, membership is very expensive but well worth it for the connections and relationships that you build. Have considered Tate's group myself as I am positioning myself to become more of a soveirgn individual and thinking about leaving the west. Connections and relationships are key.

Agree with Tate, the issue with people who get fast money early is you miss out on all the lessons and forming the correct habits when it takes time to build. Without those lessons/habits of building most can't manage it and usually blow it up. Just an observation, but most people have to make a lot of money then lose it to have the experience to make it again and keep it. I have seen very few people keep fast money for the long term, just rules of the universe.

Truly believe we are entering the greatest wealth transfer in history, for those paying attention it will never be easier to accumulate wealth. You got the right idea, now is a period of time to sacrifice to set yourself up. Hard core focus these next few years will set you up for life. You don't want anything physically tied to jurisdictions that may not treat you favorably in the future. Personally I am putting my focus on assets and income that can be mobile.
Similar to YouTube married dating coaches or YouTube slobs shilling crypto jargon, a lot of fraud in. I am by no means painting the tates as saints but among the few with receipts. Thanks for the tip. Did you read the sovereign individual? Great read. The future is elsewhere. The play now is to level up.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar to YouTube married dating coaches or YouTube slobs shilling crypto jargon, a lot of fraud in. I am by no means painting the tates as saints but among the few with receipts. Thanks for the tip. Did you read the sovereign individual? Great read. The future is elsewhere. The play now is to level up.
Like most people, nobody is perfect, have to pull the useful info and value from each then form your own view. Can't completely discredit someone just because you they have some belief/value you don't like. I have only read excepts, but have seen it referenced so many times. I need to sit down and read the whole thing. Same with the 4th turning. Thanks for the suggestions

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most people, nobody is perfect, have to pull the useful info and value from each then form your own view. Can't completely discredit someone just because you they have some belief/value you don't like. I have only read excepts, but have seen it referenced so many times. I need to sit down and read the whole thing. Same with the 4th turning. Thanks for the suggestions
That's a old Tony Robbins intro. Read. Apply. Discard what doesn't work.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know bitboy loosely and have worked with him before. He literally has his own secretary now. Bitboy is a 100 percent paid shill. If you see him shilling anything besides maybe bitcoin he has been paid at least half bitcoin to 1 bitcoin worth usually in ethereum to do so. He gets paid an insane amount of crypto for his videos now and has been duped into shilling many fast rug scams before. Don't listen to him for advice but on low caps his videos used to be great pump indicators.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know bitboy loosely and have worked with him before. He literally has his own secretary now. Bitboy is a 100 percent paid shill. If you see him shilling anything besides maybe bitcoin he has been paid at least half bitcoin to 1 bitcoin worth usually in ethereum to do so. He gets paid an insane amount of crypto for his videos now and has been duped into shilling many fast rug scams before. Don't listen to him for advice but on low caps his videos used to be great pump indicators.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean good for him if he can capitalize on what he does but I'm not sure I could do that...I have would have a hard time promoting something I didn't truly believe in a d it would be extremely obvious in both my facial expressions and tone of voice...
I think the issue is that he is not transparent and is giving a real unpaid endorsement. What a lot of these guys get caught doing too, the coin gives the influencer a bunch of coins, they then pump it to their audience and dump on them with the volume spike. Especially the small caps, they use their audience as exit liquidity. Because it is all on the blockchain, they get caught by the autists giving the full breakdown of time of video and sales. So basically screwing over their following. It also isn't legal and is securities fraud.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the issue is that he is not transparent and is giving a real unpaid endorsement. What a lot of these guys get caught doing too, the coin gives the influencer a bunch of coins, they then pump it to their audience and dump on them with the volume spike. Especially the small caps, they use their audience as exit liquidity. Because it is all on the blockchain, they get caught by the autists giving the full breakdown of time of video and sales. So basically screwing over their following. It also isn't legal and is securities fraud.

They all get either tokens to dump, eth or bitcoin. All of them. You basically need at least 3k to 5k real crypto twitter followers and build up your own telegram gem room as well. It is very easy and anyone can do it. Anyone with no capital looking to get into crypto should be doing this imo. Takes a few months at tops to build your stuff up organically. You can pay for extra followers as well but be very clever about it....nothing over the top. None them do anything for free. Everything is manipulated by money and greed.

The ones putting themselves out there so publicly like Bitboy are just asking trouble from the SEC in the future. Blockchains with the exception of some privacy chains like Monero are all public information. You cant hide anything once someone knows one of your addresses.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"With absolute commitment come the insights that create real victory.

If you want to take the island, first burn the boats."

-Tony Robbins
He gets a lot of **** (wrote money but his wralth wasnr acquired by index funds) with reason but wise words. Tony was my first self help read.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They all get either tokens to dump, eth or bitcoin. All of them. You basically need at least 3k to 5k real crypto twitter followers and build up your own telegram gem room as well. It is very easy and anyone can do it. Anyone with no capital looking to get into crypto should be doing this imo. Takes a few months at tops to build your stuff up organically. You can pay for extra followers as well but be very clever about it....nothing over the top. None them do anything for free. Everything is manipulated by money and greed.

The ones putting themselves out there so publicly like Bitboy are just asking trouble from the SEC in the future. Blockchains with the exception of some privacy chains like Monero are all public information. You cant hide anything once someone knows one of your addresses.
Haha, I have been working on building up mine...started with like 25 and up to almost 300 now...have seen people go parabolic into the hundreds of thousands from like 500-600 within a month or two...

Just keep my head down, keep posting good content and help others make money and avoid my mistakes.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I have been working on building up mine...started with like 25 and up to almost 300 now...have seen people go parabolic into the hundreds of thousands from like 500-600 within a month or two...

Just keep my head down, keep posting good content and help others make money and avoid my mistakes.
If you don't mind sharing, what is it?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bit boy is a slob. Sold 250k alt coins or dome rubbish click bait title. Fortunately got in early. First to the market. Better reources exist and 8 agree with you on the SEC. While anybody can create a telegram legit master mind groups are fire. If you make 100k usd on crypto, its smart to invest in a mastermind group.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Curious is curious?

I want to hear more on this. My approach is a handful. Max 10 but ALL THE F IN! One of my mates looks for low market cap, user case and research like it's a day job. Been killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.