Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I hope it goes parabolic and it crashes in epic fashion. I was expecting 100k USD BTC but I think it runs late due to manipulation.

Curious about what your exit strategy is? Tbh there's positions I hold and won't ever sell.
Will be looking for certain Fib levels which have been market tops the last few times...likely will dump out a week early since this info is more well known now.

I think it's going well over 100K...and I think alt season is going to leave people shocked at how epic it ends up being.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alts bleed out into Bitcoin.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will be looking for certain Fib levels which have been market tops the last few times...likely will dump out a week early since this info is more well known now.

I think it's going well over 100K...and I think alt season is going to leave people shocked at how epic it ends up being.
I have less than a dozen positions but I go ALL IN on where I found value.

Agreed with epic at runs if btc goes parabolic.

You do a lot of TA? This is like another day job.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell ETH, SOL and AVAX that...they are crushing BTC right now when paired up
All centralized crap, too. Which mostly end in massive dumps.

Bitcoin is #1 ....second place is first loser.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitcoin Maxi's that act as if it's the only play are actually the losers...as in losing out on a lot of money.
Oh you're right, Bitcoin is the loser.:rolleyes:

Thanks, but I do my own research. I've been in the market for over 5 years, and have been watching Bitcoin for 11 years.

Alts always get rekt in the long run.

Go do some homework, noob.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am annoyed but learning nonstop.

A emergency fund that's 110% liquid is necessary especially today. The ROI is trash but it serves as a purpose.

LTC was annoying. ADA has replaced that annoyance over the years. While up on both I no longer accumulate once a position stalls out. Similar to sports betting, I look for lopsided betting odds not getting it right. Annoyed if I had thrown ADA bag all on Sol, mana, enj etc but... it is what it is.

The play I think now is loading up on btc on the dip when ALTs run. I am still trying to learn more and find resources but. Curious what resources and info you follow? I watch twitter. Few YouTube channels. I want to jump on mastermind groups.
Most of the people I follow are on twitter and youtube, there are a lot of them but here is some of what I do

Subscription at Real Vision Finance, good for overall macro info and how crypto ties into it. Believe the crypto channel portion is free

Subscribe to this substack, https://bowtiedbull.substack.com/ these guys have been so on point and make several posts a week about everything going on in the market since it moves so fast. Well worth the $100yr they have one specifically focused on DEFI too, haven't had the time to really dig into that though

Francis Hunt, has two channels, market sniper and crypto sniper, On both youtube and twitter. Puts out a lot of good content on big macro picture and short term trading.

Listen to a lot of podcasts throughout the week too What bitcoin did, Investors podcast, Tim Ferris, All-In

Some good follows and interviews to watch with Jeff Booth, Balaji Srinivasan, Dan Tapeiro, Raoul Paul, Pomp, Lyn Alden, Will Clement, Willy Woo

I pull pieces of info from a lot of people. I have found that the Macro Investment guys who have been in crypto for 4yrs+ give the best big picture perspectives. Crypto only guys, are missing a lot of pieces. Also have to have the experience of all parts of the 4yr cycle.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Oh you're right, Bitcoin is the loser.:rolleyes:

Thanks, but I do my own research. I've been in the market for over 5 years, and have been watching Bitcoin for 11 years.

Alts always get rekt in the long run.

Go do some homework, noob.

Who is planning to hold when the market dumps? Why would anyone even hold BTC when it goes from 180K or whatever the top is down to 60K? Makes no sense.

I don't care what an alt is going to do 6 years from now. I care what it will do 3 months from now. And there will be a whole lot of them that outperform BTC

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is planning to hold when the market dumps? Why would anyone even hold BTC when it goes from 180K or whatever the top is down to 60K? Makes no sense.

I don't care what an alt is going to do 6 years from now. I care what it will do 3 months from now. And there will be a whole lot of them that outperform BTC
Pure hype with zero fundamentals.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To be fair, there are several reasons not to sell your entire position. First the tax implications, depending on the state and whether long or short term gains, you can pay anywhere from 30-40% in taxes. Then you have to take into consideration that what if there is a shorter/more shallow correction and you wait too long and don't actually catch the bottom. For example you are waiting for 60 and it only goes too 90. Very possible if you are looking at a supercycle and with current inflation. A lot of mass adoption/inflation variables plus it is actually really hard to call tops and bottoms. Nobody who is honest gets both sides perfectly, the highs and lows are very short windows of time. If you have long term conviction this is going anywhere from 500k-10M, you are essentially trying to thread a needle, taking on massive risk, and the majority of people are nowhere skilled enough to actually come out ahead in the end, most likely they will have a large tax bill and less bitcoin. This market very rarely does what everyone is expecting. Nothing wrong with taking profits and rebalancing to other assets but can assure you most people will lose trying to time the market. Unless you are a very skilled trader who is committed to this full time most aren't going to have the skill and emotional discipline to make that work in their favor. Max pain is having a winning lottery ticket and screwing it up. Just my 2 cents.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me what the scene is doing about these gas fees / TPS

Eth is interesting me as i can see now it does have application in smart contracts but i am concerned about the above ?

what can be done @BackInTheGame78 @jaygreenb

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me what the scene is doing about these gas fees / TPS

Eth is interesting me as i can see now it does have application in smart contracts but i am concerned about the above ?

what can be done @BackInTheGame78 @jaygreenb
1) Trade on CEX's and not DEX's, which would avoid gas fees.

2) Don't trade ERC-20 tokens on DEX's. Pretty much every other chain has gas fees that are much much lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.