Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If they’re actually hot. If they’re not, lol wyd
People say it's impossible for a 50 year old to be hot. Remember that one I like? But she only likes older guys though and didn't mind being friends. Remember she invited me to go to Tampa with her and her friend and I only briefly met her once.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I get this but for the standard American hoe, it’s just not worth it, particularly if things didn’t go so well. If she seems really into you, then fine it’s whatever. But a lot of the times it’s hit or miss, especially with our generation. It’s not about ‘ekwaaalityyy’, it’s about ‘gurl powr!’ lol. Most men are such cucks that they’ll actually pay for a date when they knowdeep down inside they got no chance. Plus, let’s be honest here, the more a chick does for you, the more she will love you. Why? Because it means she’s more invested. If paying for your meetups is Rule #1 in business, then havibg her actually be somewhat invested in you is the class you take before you learn about the ‘rules’. It’s the same reason why so many crappy marriages last for years, couples don’t want to just ‘throw it all away’.

And like I said, entitlement. Most girls think they’re OWED a free meal. They’ll spout out their bull**** about how a woman doesn’t owe a man sex just because he takes her out—yeah okay, but a man doesn’t owe you a free meal just for talking to him nor does he owe you any help paying off your student loan debt just because y’all got married.

Truth be told, I’d rather be the guy bored cougars chase after than the guy who pays for their drinks jsut to get sloppy seconds. And I’d also rather be the who’s hated on for being a ‘mysoginist’ (lol) for not wanting to pay for a chick because she‘s used to leeching off of daddy’s money, even though they’re still attracted to me anyway haha

But I mean to each their own. If I find a girl I really like (....), I have no qualms taking care of her. But she has to do her part and take care of me. And not just sex, cuz otherwise I’d be paying for something that another guy got for free, and I think we can both agree—**** that.
I totally get what you're saying and agree with a lot of it. A lot of women are not worth the $. I do screen out the feminists, princesses, sluts, and women who feel they're owed a dinner. Nothing is 100% but I'm pretty good at focusing on women that have potential. Not all get second dates because I'm big on chemistry and my standards are very high. I'm selective on who I date, so the women I take out appreciate it. Most guys can't or won't screen and are so over-eager, yes, they drop big $ on sluts and losers. Not me. I only date high-interest, quality women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm selective on who I date, so the women I take out appreciate it.
I think a lot depends on the circumstances. A lot of guys here are just picking up girls for sex only, so yeah they might not want to take them to dinner or to pay the bill. Those are the guys who are saying don't waste your money on these hos and whatnot.

But if it's a girl you really like, I see nothing wrong with paying. If a girl asked me to her house and she cooked me a dinner, I wouldn't expect her to hand me a bill for half the groceries at the end of the night. I think some people are just drawing too many conclusions over this, when my feeling is really, who gives a sh!t? Pay if you want or don't, who cares?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's different reasons for different guys. Some guys like Atom pay because they need to to feel assured of their masculinity. Other guys like you pay just out of cultural habit. Other guys it's out of fear (although no one would ever admit it). And yet other guys it's because they basically regard her as a prostitute anyway so they don't care, and they think paying raises the odds of sex.
I can assure you it's not to "feel assured of my masculinity". There is no reason under the sun why I would need that assurance.

Men and women are wired in certain ways. When a man gets out of his twenties and matures, he learns to work the wiring to his advantage (if he's smart). I am extremely pragmatic in everything I do.

By the way, I discourage men from spending a significant amount of money on early dates. Dinner is out of the question, though lunch on an action date is on the table as far as I'm concerned.

Every man has a choice, when he is able to perceive the choice: Find and date upper-tier women, or stick with the common dregs. The upper tier, contrary to popular belief, are far from gold-diggers or users. They see the initial gesture, and then automatically reciprocate in kind in order to contribute to the relationship.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can assure you it's not to "feel assured of my masculinity". There is no reason under the sun why I would need that assurance.
Of course, no one would ever admit they do anything to feel assured of their masculinity. But here is what you just said with my bolding for emphasis:

Once a man is in his very early twenties, he should display leadership by paying for the date ... Women are desperately looking for MEN. Part of being a man is displaying leadership and dominance right off the bat. Asking or demanding to split the bill is as weak as weak can possibly be.
What else is that but assuring your masculinity through paying for the woman? Just admit it, Uncle Atom. It's no problem.

By the way, I discourage men from spending a significant amount of money on early dates. Dinner is out of the question, though lunch on an action date is on the table as far as I'm concerned.

Every man has a choice, when he is able to perceive the choice: Find and date upper-tier women, or stick with the common dregs. The upper tier, contrary to popular belief, are far from gold-diggers or users. They see the initial gesture, and then automatically reciprocate in kind in order to contribute to the relationship.
So it's OK to "not display leadership" and "be as weak as weak can possibly be" by spending insignificant amounts of money on a woman when you are making a first impression on her, but not later on, when you must switch over to spending more on her? And how does that mesh with you saying you should "display leadership and dominance" - masculinity - "right off the bat" by "paying for her", in the quote above?

Would she stop desiring you if you didn't pay for her?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoutout to this thread.

Thanks for the tip @cola regarding the beard. I’m using the next guard up a 1/8”. Beard looks darker. It’s true light skinned black men get a good contrast with a darker beard.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, no one would ever admit they do anything to feel assured of their masculinity. But here is what you just said with my bolding for emphasis:

What else is that but assuring your masculinity through paying for the woman? Just admit it, Uncle Atom. It's no problem.

So it's OK to "not display leadership" and "be as weak as weak can possibly be" by spending insignificant amounts of money on a woman when you are making a first impression on her, but not later on, when you must switch over to spending more on her? And how does that mesh with you saying you should "display leadership and dominance" - masculinity - "right off the bat" by "paying for her", in the quote above?

Would she stop desiring you if you didn't pay for her?
You're too young to catch the nuances, methinks. Asserting and leveraging inherent masculinity is not the same thing as trying to self-assure about one's own masculinity. It is rather the exercise of a power that one already possesses.

I perceive that you are stretching very far in your quest to undermine my assertions. My writings are most assuredly not for you.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since we've seen pics of Big Dave and Big Goal, we know they are not the same person. Big Dave was just a narcisist, BigGoal isn't one. Though, he does think he deserves a high caliber lady, when he himself isn't a high caliber dude yet.
Fake pics. He's just taking a different angle. You're forgetting that big Dave was a master troll who had a history of making several accounts on another forum before this one

Look at the similarities... both complain about location constantly, both ignore posts that don't enable their way of thinking. Both repeat the same talking points over and over. Both always answer any advice you give them with question upon question that's already been explained

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Fake pics. He's just taking a different angle. You're forgetting that big Dave was a master troll who had a history of making several accounts on another forum before this one

Look at the similarities... both complain about location constantly, both ignore posts that don't enable their way of thinking. Both repeat the same talking points over and over. Both always answer any advice you give them with question upon question that's already been explained
Nah, Seekeroftheway told me she was going to meet BG for drinks, but blew it. He was too needy and FBing her like a MF. He's really in Florida and he really is the way he acts... Lost.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, Seekeroftheway told me she was going to meet BG for drinks, but blew it. He was too needy and FBing her like a MF. He's really in Florida and he really is the way he acts... Lost.
How do you know big Dave was real? How do you know THAT wasn't the alias all along and big goal is HIM, and big Dave was the fake pics... I'm just saying

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How do you know big Dave was real? How do you know THAT wasn't the alias all along and big goal is HIM, and big Dave was the fake pics... I'm just saying
He knew a lot about Chicagoland. BG doesn't even know where Chicagoland is located.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He knew a lot about Chicagoland. BG doesn't even know where Chicagoland is located.
Hmmm...what's funny is that I do remember him speaking about Illinois before, but I can't remember what he said. I think he was searching that area on OLD or something...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm...what's funny is that I do remember him speaking about Illinois before, but I can't remember what he said. I think he was searching that area on OLD or something...
I'm from St. Louis originally.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember he was selling cars in the area. Greatest car salesman in the world, or something like that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a better chest pic I took right after a shower tonight before I shaved.

What exercises for my chest would be good to focus on? As you can see I have no fat hardly and pretty flat stomach. It just needs some muscle.